Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

the CBC BIAS MEDIA posted it so you can be educated and  join 

did you join

no time for faceplant bullshit. how about you?

13 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

actually CBC is just reporting on the group....

CBC Toronto asked Wynne's office about Ontario Proud. A spokesperson responded: "We're not going to comment on a website that supports profane, hateful and abusive comments."  

Don't see anywhere in the article that CBC suggests anyone join. Here is the actual Facebook page if you read the article it doesn't really jump out.

https://www.facebook.com/OntarioProud/

Edited by 02sled

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

but is ONEWAY which is okay for the feeble minded 

and the Wynnebag Fiberal website or Facebook isn't one sided? :lol:

Both are stating their own individual positions.

55 minutes ago, 02sled said:

and the Wynnebag Fiberal website or Facebook isn't one sided? :lol:

Both are stating their own individual positions.

what wynne site?  

Ontario Proud has nothing to do with being Proud its only about boosting the PC votes = ONEWAY 

Did you read the ONEWAY SUN today about meds :dunno:  

37 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

id have to defer to your experience with that topic.

sorry I don't follow or like twisted messages and meme's  from either side of the fence.  

Can I take it that you will be in full agreement  with everything Doug says :dunno:  like taxes by hourly wage for some while others pay on their income 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

what wynne site?  

Ontario Proud has nothing to do with being Proud its only about boosting the PC votes = ONEWAY 

Did you read the ONEWAY SUN today about meds :dunno:  

You are STILL WRONG AGAIN FAIL - AS USUAL. Obviously you didn't read the article or any of the interview comments. I guess you AS USUAL CONVENIENTLY missed the part where they are simply against Wynnebag and pro anything that will get rid of the liar. Ballingall is one of the founders of the group. Read on if you can comprehend this.

It's called Ontario Proud, and its Facebook page has amassed nearly 145,000 followers — more than the provincial Liberals, PCs and NDP combined.

Despite the site's staunchly small-government, right-of-centre tone, Ontario Proud will encourage "strategic" voting in 2018, by telling its audience which party's candidate it believes has the best chance of defeating the Liberals in each constituency. (Ballingall, who lives in the Toronto riding of Beaches-East York, says he will vote NDP.)

Surprise STILL WRONG AGAIN FAIL. 

Edited by 02sled

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

You are STILL WRONG AGAIN FAIL - AS USUAL. Obviously you didn't read the article or any of the interview comments. I guess you AS USUAL CONVENIENTLY missed the part where they are simply against Wynnebag and pro anything that will get rid of the liar. Ballingall is one of the founders of the group. Read on if you can comprehend this.

It's called Ontario Proud, and its Facebook page has amassed nearly 145,000 followers — more than the provincial Liberals, PCs and NDP combined.

Despite the site's staunchly small-government, right-of-centre tone, Ontario Proud will encourage "strategic" voting in 2018, by telling its audience which party's candidate it believes has the best chance of defeating the Liberals in each constituency. (Ballingall, who lives in the Toronto riding of Beaches-East York, says he will vote NDP.)

Surprise STILL WRONG AGAIN FAIL. 

so Ballingall will vote what he always votes :lol:  strong NDP district that went Liberal last election wow what a switch 

if you think Ontario Proud is good then LIKE their page and keep the meme's going - you will not find any of the boost NDP but will find then to boost PC and bash Liberals 

Yup people like you are the ones they are looking for, no thought is needed just vote PC like you always do 

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

sorry I don't follow or like twisted messages and meme's  from either side of the fence.  

Can I take it that you will be in full agreement  with everything Doug says :dunno:  like taxes by hourly wage for some while others pay on their income 

I meant you were feeble minded but you proved my point so theres that......................

Wynne is going to speak in Halifax @ the Liberal convention.

I wonder if our favourite PM will visit our fair province during the election to show his support for our most excellent Premier?

15 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

all this talk about cross province BEER sales, how does POT fall into this?  not a mention of it.

will we get BC bud :lol:  

How many of you stiff old guys are going to try your first joint this summer?   

My father was a life long cigar smoker & it didnt interest me. Same for pot.