Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

14 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

maybe maybe not - only you know for sure it seems 

What has that got to do with FACT 75% are liberal sided :dunno:  99% of all election prove this point time and time again.

a  swing in a few votes is how Cons get in (mine would be one of them) I didn't vote for Dion or Iggy 

don't give me that crap about 75% liberal sided by lumping the NDP and Liberals together. If they were the same ideologies they would be one party.

13 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We are paying interest on the debt.  Today it consumes 8% of the budget,  will be over 22% in the link.  When will it start to matter to you?

In Ontario, the province spent about $11.4 billion servicing its debt last year. Just imagine what that could pay for. Or better yet let people keep more of their money.

Population of Ontario July 2017 14,193,384. interest alone $11,400,,000,000. That's $803 for every man, woman and child in Ontario. Average family of 4 means $3200 more for a family to keep of their own money.

It will never matter to Fail until it hits his pocket.... maybe the province not being able to pay him his full time pay cheque for his part time job.

13 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'll vote for you if you're going to give me a free pickup.

13 hours ago, toslow said:

i never said it was different, i said it's your way of looking at it. for someone to spend 10hrs a day on here posting and then to say they don't care umm says a lot about a persons character 

And he tries to tell us that government departments have really tight budgets that can't find savings and that they all work hard all day long.

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

don't give me that crap about 75% liberal sided by lumping the NDP and Liberals together. If they were the same ideologies they would be one party.

WE have 3 or more party's for this reason, the Cons would never get voted in otherwise.  

And Yes NDP is left leaning and another party you don't vote for ever.

So glad we are not the USA 

50 minutes ago, 02sled said:

In Ontario, the province spent about $11.4 billion servicing its debt last year. Just imagine what that could pay for. Or better yet let people keep more of their money.

Population of Ontario July 2017 14,193,384. interest alone $11,400,,000,000. That's $803 for every man, woman and child in Ontario. Average family of 4 means $3200 more for a family to keep of their own money.

It will never matter to Fail until it hits his pocket.... maybe the province not being able to pay him his full time pay cheque for his part time job.

Just think what Ontario wouldn't have if they didn't run deficits 53 year out of 57 :dunno:  

Did you know we used to pay almost as much interest as today when rates were insane :dunno:  

ya hoping government workers dont get paid due to your debt is pretty selfish wouldn't you say :dunno:  

11 years pay freeze

3 year pay reduction 

out of the past 25 years what have you done to help the debt - I assume nothing 

Keep the hate going 

28 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

ya hoping government workers dont get paid due to your debt is pretty selfish wouldn't you say :dunno:  

11 years pay freeze

3 year pay reduction 

out of the past 25 years what have you done to help the debt - I assume nothing 

Keep the hate going 

Not hoping they don't get paid... more from your imagination of what people actually say. I said that is when you might pay attention to debt.

11 years pay freeze  3 year pay reduction - yeah right... when pigs fly...

pay freeze for the next 15 years and maybe just maybe piblic will get paid comparably to private - you know Wynnebags newest buzz word "fair" equal pay for work of equal value.

Take a 20% pay cut and you may be getting equal pay for work of equal value if you actually did a full days work.

Does Wynnebags fairness include full time pay for part time work.

As for the debt what would you suggest I do besides tell my elected politicians to quit pissing away money and paying my taxes that they tell me I have to.

what have you done besides nothing? I don't suppose I'll get a response to that question just like I didn't get an answer to what have you done to help the needy. You asked me that question and I had an answer.

In my experience, (35 years in the IT field, 15 of it with the Feds) I found the remuneration in the public sector was about 20% less than the private sector!

However the job security and benefits were better in the public as opposed to the private.

12 minutes ago, Bigfish said:

In my experience, (35 years in the IT field, 15 of it with the Feds) I found the remuneration in the public sector was about 20% less than the private sector!

However the job security and benefits were better in the public as opposed to the private.

My 40 years in IT was the other way around. The provincial government counter parts were getting paid more than the private sector. I interviewed people that were working in the Province of Ontario DC in Guelph. They came for a job which would have been a promotion in role but would have paid what they were already earning or similar. We did compensation comparisons annually to ensure we were remaining competitive and we were a bit above private industry average. Two of them I continued to see at conferences and they had stayed with the province because of the pay.

Edited by 02sled

We did have a number of people leave the feds for the province, but that was mostly for the location, not the pay.

I was constantly getting headhunters calling with offers of more $$$ for the same technical services in the private sector.

Perhaps it was different for management positions. As a rule I generally declined promotions to management. Tried it once, but couldn't handle the BS, so I left to get back into the handson technical side.

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

Not hoping they don't get paid... more from your imagination of what people actually say. I said that is when you might pay attention to debt.

11 years pay freeze  3 year pay reduction - yeah right... when pigs fly...

pay freeze for the next 15 years and maybe just maybe piblic will get paid comparably to private - you know Wynnebags newest buzz word "fair" equal pay for work of equal value.

Take a 20% pay cut and you may be getting equal pay for work of equal value if you actually did a full days work.

Does Wynnebags fairness include full time pay for part time work.

As for the debt what would you suggest I do besides tell my elected politicians to quit pissing away money and paying my taxes that they tell me I have to.

what have you done besides nothing? I don't suppose I'll get a response to that question just like I didn't get an answer to what have you done to help the needy. You asked me that question and I had an answer.

:lol:  ya you are not hoping workers don't get paid - what a joke 

The next line you say take a 20% pay cut, instead of say lets get other wages up to par - laughable ONEWAY 

Yes 11 years 7 under Harris and 4 under Wynne - add in 3 years of RAE DAYS 

sorry ONEWAY i am more aware of this then you and your hatred towards workers could ever know 

You have elected the CONS which have spent money left right and center - these are documented FACTS about our debt.   Stop the bullshit ONEWAY  thinking Cons are great money people, they are not any different.  Cons have 1 balanced budget in their time in Ontario Office just ONE 

how fucking gullible can you be :dunno:  

When Wynne goes, we will ride deficits until that One magic year the budget balances, then the next year deficits are here again :lol:  

2 hours ago, Bigfish said:

True

If you are a skilled trades or something comparable you will make more outside, all our Trades make less than their outside Union rates.

Clerical or some other jobs  will make more in Government than outside of it.

Bennies are good but Trades unions have better ones, like extended health after you retire - government doesn't have this option 

Its too bad 02sled makes less then most people do, I wonder why that is :lol:  

5 hours ago, Bigfish said:

The higher up you go the more that tends to be true.  

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

True

If you are a skilled trades or something comparable you will make more outside, all our Trades make less than their outside Union rates.

Bennies are good but Trades unions have better ones, like extended health after you retire - government doesn't have this option 

I agree.  All of it.:lol:

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

True

Wrong again Fail strikes again but that's just normal. So you're saying that most people work for government and those most people who work for government are paid more than private sector. Finally you got something almost right. Most people don't work for government. I was well paid for my job, at least compared to most of my counterparts in the private sector. You do know there are stats published annually on average salaries associated with specific roles. HR departments are keenly aware of them.

My contract coming up will pay well in U.S. $'s.

How do you sleep at night knowing you do a part time job for a full time pay cheque. Do you have no sense of shame or guilt?

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

Three more rats jumping ship:

https://www.cp24.com/news/three-ontario-liberals-including-two-ministers-won-t-be-seeking-re-election-1.3872309

I would've thought after the recent budget announcements, they'd want to stick around?

I guess they learned from McSquinty that when the handwriting is on the wall...... RUN he knew his goose was cooked and if he stayed around he would likely be charged too. They see what their future is and it's time to RUN

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

No media Bus - NO asking Dougie questions 

This is why I don't like this guy, but you guys will all defend his actions 100%

What's to stop the media from following the bus? The networks all have their vans & mobile units the last time I looked.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, revrnd said:

What's to stop the media from following the bus? The networks all have their vans & mobile units the last time I looked.

YOU ARE NOT APART OF THE TOUR or access to Doug other than what the general public gets  that is the difference........

City Hall all over again - media bad and hates Rob :lol:  

Keep up the cheering 

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

YOU ARE NOT APART OF THE TOUR or access to Doug other than what the general public gets  that is the difference........

City Hall all over again - media bad and hates Rob :lol:  

Keep up the cheering 

I'll let Doug answer.

Image result