Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lmao:  the truth and THE SUN :lol:  Its cute they support Doug  

I am wondering where this DOC got her numbers from :dunno:  she seems certain its 4 billion - should be easy to find the funding numbers

I agree Nurses need help - so although this article did nothing but bash Wynne what will Doug or Andrea do :dunno:  

if you are counting on Doug to move forward I would forget that dream, Doug has one interest and that is 4 cents on EVERY DOLLAR SPENT 

You can figure out what that means for Ontario 

Go Doug/THE SUN Go 

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

If you are counting on Doug to move forward I would forget that dream, Doug has one interest and that is 4 cents on EVERY DOLLAR SPENT 

You can figure out what that means for Ontario 

what do you mean by that?

4 minutes ago, steve6 said:

what do you mean by that?

4% cuts across the board on already strapped departments,  I know I have heard blah blah lazy workers blah blah - fact is most if not every department already runs a skeleton budget.

Doug moving forward on increasing health care is a joke, sorry but Doug has zero experience in governing and really proved what he is while running chaos in Toronto.

I know the media was unfair to the crack mayor, I have heard this too 

So far Doug has promised a 10 billion dollar deficit just in tax cuts, while saying OUR KIDS ARE GOING TO PAY FOR IT 

Once Doug starts to ramble about how HE SAVED a billion dollars for Toronto, he will be attacked and beaten down with facts on what really happened.  I really think Doug hasn't a clue what happens at Queens Park, this ELITE BS is just that BS 

Its too bad what has happened to the pC party, they are going to lose again if not real careful in the up coming debates.  Catch Phrases are not going to win as we are not Americans.

Christine would have been a great choice after Patrick Brown

I just don't like ford as any type of Leader no matter who he runs for, Toronto agreed as they kicked him to the curb in the Mayor race

School

Hospitals

Cops 

This is most of the employee budget, find 4% now -  Been there done that 

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

4% cuts across the board on already strapped departments,  I know I have heard blah blah lazy workers blah blah - fact is most if not every department already runs a skeleton budget.

Doug moving forward on increasing health care is a joke, sorry but Doug has zero experience in governing and really proved what he is while running chaos in Toronto.

I know the media was unfair to the crack mayor, I have heard this too 

So far Doug has promised a 10 billion dollar deficit just in tax cuts, while saying OUR KIDS ARE GOING TO PAY FOR IT 

Once Doug starts to ramble about how HE SAVED a billion dollars for Toronto, he will be attacked and beaten down with facts on what really happened.  I really think Doug hasn't a clue what happens at Queens Park, this ELITE BS is just that BS 

Its too bad what has happened to the pC party, they are going to lose again if not real careful in the up coming debates.  Catch Phrases are not going to win as we are not Americans.

Christine would have been a great choice after Patrick Brown

I just don't like ford as any type of Leader no matter who he runs for, Toronto agreed as they kicked him to the curb in the Mayor race

School

Hospitals

Cops 

This is most of the employee budget, find 4% now -  Been there done that 

I am ok with that, as long as it saves me money in my wallet at the end of the day. Please get rid of the goddam etesting and all the money it wastes, and carbon tax, do things like promise to lower the car plate price from the ridicules 50% increase its had in the past 4 years, or lower fuel prices (carbon tax removal will do this) and there will be no question who I vote for.

1 minute ago, steve6 said:

I am ok with that, as long as it saves me money in my wallet at the end of the day. Please get rid of the goddam etesting and all the money it wastes, and carbon tax, do things like promise to lower the car plate price from the ridicules 50% increase its had in the past 4 years, or lower fuel prices (carbon tax removal will do this) and there will be no question who I vote for.

all for rid of E-testing 

all for tax cuts

you won't see anything on fuel as it goes up and down alot - all the talk about HST on fuel is over and gone for good

carbon tax will be here no matter what

you won't see your plate renewal going down unless its like a 5$ thing 

rid of Wynne

I am okay with everything, just lets not pretend to be all about balanced budgets and debt relief in the process like we are Today, so concerning :lol:  

I am all for changing governments too - fucking sad to think of Doug a Premier that I won't get over for quite some time 

52 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I am all for changing governments too - fucking sad to think of Doug a Premier that I won't get over for quite some time 

Now you'll know how we've felt about McGuinty & Wynne. Hopefully she'll crawl under a rock near her cottage (there are a lot of them) & disappear.

Just now, revrnd said:

Now you'll know how we've felt about McGuinty & Wynne. Hopefully she'll crawl under a rock near her cottage (there are a lot of them) & disappear.

no the difference is you don't care who is the Liberal leader you will feel the same

Dolton brought us out of deficit that plagued Ontario for 50 years  and lowered the debt, you voted against that didn't you :dunno:  If he didn't have to spend all that money in 2008 I wonder how many more surpluses he would of had?  3 or 4 :dunno:   

Let me know when a PC government has a balanced budget that is Ontario and Federal ( blah blah Stephen did it in his attempt to hang on to power blah blah )

sorry not the same as I was fine with idiot local boy Brown and would have been fine with christine - not fine with Doug in any capacity 

I am tired of Wynne wish she would have stepped aside - Her beating of Hudak was well worth the last 4 years, just the looks of you guys on that night was classic and never forgotten 

Should be pretty easy to save 4% on the operating budget of government departments. Business would be laughing if all they had to find was 4% in savings over a year.

There was a recent comparison of the  private education system versus the public education system, how much they have to spend per student per year and how they compare.

The BIG difference.... the private schools aren't burdened with a bloated bureaucracy like the public system is.

Edited by 02sled

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

all for rid of E-testing 

all for tax cuts

you won't see anything on fuel as it goes up and down alot - all the talk about HST on fuel is over and gone for good

carbon tax will be here no matter what

you won't see your plate renewal going down unless its like a 5$ thing 

rid of Wynne

I am okay with everything, just lets not pretend to be all about balanced budgets and debt relief in the process like we are Today, so concerning :lol:  

Get rid of eqao its a waste.

21 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Hoping to get more out of your government?  I think so 

lol Dougie to negotiate doctor contracts :lol: 5 years does seem like a long time, but the back pay will be grand 

Damn Unions/Associations :lol: 

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Get rid of eqao its a waste.

are you talking about kid testing?  way too much pressure on elementary students - just another Conservative dumb idea that was more about hurting teacher than helping kids 

agree 

16 minutes ago, 02sled said:

never believe The Sun... they are biased... but CBC isn't... didn't you know that.

100% true good for you 02sled 

The difference here is if it was a conservative government THE SUN wouldn't print that story but CBC would just like they did today 

THE SUN loves readers like you, so does FOX and CNN 

Edited by 1trailmaker

47 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

are you talking about kid testing?  way too much pressure on elementary students - just another Conservative dumb idea that was more about hurting teacher than helping kids 

agree 

2% right there, easy to find 4.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

100% true good for you 02sled 

The difference here is if it was a conservative government THE SUN wouldn't print that story but CBC would just like they did today 

THE SUN loves readers like you, so does FOX and CNN 

It was sarcasm Fail... The most biased newspaper is the Toronto Star that is strongly Liberal biased. Even they admit it and reader surveys confirm it.

• Thanks 1

Just now, 02sled said:

It was sarcasm Fail... The most biased newspaper is the Toronto Star that is strongly Liberal biased. Even they admit it and reader surveys confirm it.

give it a rest you want-a-be American - FOX and THE SUN love your kind of non thinkers 

75% of Canada is has liberal views go with the facts

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

give it a rest you want-a-be American - FOX and THE SUN love your kind of non thinkers 

75% of Canada is has liberal views go with the facts

come out of the dream world Fail... if there were an election today both Trudope and Wynnebag would be out on their butts. I guess the admission of The Star that they do have Libturd propensity is irrelevant eh Fail.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

come out of the dream world Fail... if there were an election today both Trudope and Wynnebag would be out on their butts. I guess the admission of The Star that they do have Libturd propensity is irrelevant eh Fail.

maybe maybe not - only you know for sure it seems 

What has that got to do with FACT 75% are liberal sided :dunno:  99% of all election prove this point time and time again.

a  swing in a few votes is how Cons get in (mine would be one of them) I didn't vote for Dion or Iggy 

36 minutes ago, 02sled said:

It was an also ran until the Tely folded.

29 minutes ago, 02sled said:

It has been called the Liberal party's Pravda for years, long before the Sun & FOX were around.