Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

5 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Nobody could kick a cat like that. The fucking little bitch always telling his long winded stories about steer wrestling and rodeos but yeah that's not animal cruety they way some animals are handled in rodeos. 

Well you just done did went and opened up a whole new can of worms.:lol:

15 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Nobody could kick a cat like that. The fucking little bitch always telling his long winded stories about steer wrestling and rodeos but yeah that's not animal cruety they way some animals are handled in rodeos. 

:lol:WTF toslow

Edited by toslow

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Must have gotten worked over on OC for that.:lol:

Not even. I think the link got broke on the gif as I was deleting it. Poor fucking geritric fucks. I ride with alot of guys on that forum that get a good laugh when I start poking. I took it too far this time. :lol:

10 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Not even. I think the link got broke on the gif as I was deleting it. Poor fucking geritric fucks. I ride with alot of guys on that forum that get a good laugh when I start poking. I took it too far this time. :lol:

It's all in fun:suicide:

1 hour ago, Reevester said:

I never saw it over there, but got it.:lol:

Stick to discussing the best spark plugs.:lol:

13 hours ago, Reevester said:

Your such a little bitch. Just a shell of a man. :cry:

:lol:This is coming from the person who has a bromance with Fail... do you just like guys or swing both ways. :lol:Only a perverted sick f'er would think any animal abuse whether it's real or a modified video is funny. You need help.

13 hours ago, Reevester said:

You obviously know nothing about rodeo... You're not even man enough to even try it.

3 minutes ago, 02sled said:

:lol:This is coming from the person who has a bromance with Fail... do you just like guys or swing both ways. :lol:Only a perverted sick f'er would think any animal abuse whether it's real or a modified video is funny. You need help.

You thinking of gay shit is no surprise, fucking weirdo. 

Just now, 02sled said:

You obviously know nothing about rodeo... You're not even man enough to even try it.

Let's here some more awesome stories of Gary the gimp not just a rodeo clown and everyday clown. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Let's here some more awesome stories of Gary the gimp not just a rodeo clown and everyday clown. :lol:

Come to think of it now, wasn't that video here posted before?  Wasn't it by Fail?:lol:

7 minutes ago, Reevester said:

I'm not wasting any more time on a dick like you... go give Fail some love....

15 hours ago, Reevester said:

Fuck you have to be the stupidest most naive mother fucker on the internet. Just fucking think for a little while longer maybe you'll figure it out.

Run along to the OC and have some more tummy tickles and run to the mods when scary animal cruelty gifs get post.  Fucking pussy. 

tenor-3.gif

That's awesome.  The only good cat is a dead cat

• Like 1

I think everything should be free in Ontario

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-liberals-daycare-election-budget-1.4594803

Obviously the Wynnebag & Sousa haven't heard of "There's no such thing as a free lunch".

Someone has to pay for it. And if you have to borrow to pay for it, there's the interest you have to pay. (I think interest in Liberalland is classified as an asset).

3 minutes ago, revrnd said:

I think everything should be free in Ontario

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-liberals-daycare-election-budget-1.4594803

Obviously the Wynnebag & Sousa haven't heard of "There's no such thing as a free lunch".

Someone has to pay for it. And if you have to borrow to pay for it, there's the interest you have to pay. (I think interest in Liberalland is classified as an asset).

It's really irrelevant, Parents are not going to care about Provincial debt, they will see savings of thousands and will vote that way.  This is a good move I think for the liberals, NDP on board with idea. Doug will be against it.

Who will young parents vote for :dunno:   

Too bad Doug got the nod PC's were looking good up to that point 

Hopefully people will see thru this vote buying before the election. 

Funny they never had this money before now to fund this...

More money for health care

More money for mental heath treatment

The only promise/pledge I would believe is, "We're going to increase your taxes".

52 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

It's really irrelevant, Parents are not going to care about Provincial debt, they will see savings of thousands and will vote that way.  This is a good move I think for the liberals, NDP on board with idea. Doug will be against it.

Who will young parents vote for :dunno:   

Too bad Doug got the nod PC's were looking good up to that point 

Spoken like the true one way liberal lover that you are.

I gueSs you will have 8 to 12 years of Doug bashing to start on soon.  Your kids and grand kids are lucky they will be able to thank the smart voters in Ontario who gets rid of Wynne.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, revrnd said:

Hopefully people will see thru this vote buying before the election. 

Funny they never had this money before now to fund this...

More money for health care

More money for mental heath treatment

The only promise/pledge I would believe is, "We're going to increase your taxes".

actually they have put billions into all of the above

Elections are about promises - its that simple

Doug's promise is going to run a balanced budget yet still claiming to be able to reduce our debt (impossible task)  - Its the exact same story every election for the last 30 years, their platform never changes, never balanced, just the same old shit 

People vote for themselves just like a Business owner will vote to get a  tax break - there is no difference in why people vote one way or another (except complete oneways_ _)