Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

6 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Do you even read the articles you post or just skim over what suits you

Workers were generally paid between 55 and 73 cents an hour

Women were 10 cents an hour were they. More :bullshit: from your imagination

https://tvo.org/article/current-affairs/shared-values/the-1960s-backlash-over-the-minimum-wage

There's the article Fail.... show me, c'mon show me where it says women were earning 10 cents an hour Fail. It doesn't so you can't. Quit spewing crap that you just make up. The only reference to 10 cents was the cost of a cup of coffee.... proof you don't actually comprehend what is in front of you.

More stupidity from your mind... the only reference to construction workers was what the new minimum would be and that was $1.25. No mention of what it was before is there. It says workers were GENERALLY PAID BETWEEN 55 AND 73 CENTS AN HOUR. YOU WANT TO BET CONSTRUCTION WAS ALREADY GETTING MORE THAN THE GENERAL WORKERS.

Fail you aren't very bright at all on much of anything let alone numbers. I just proved your incompetence at understanding the article you posted. Do you EVER read anything and understand what it actually says. :nuts2::lol:

blah blah blah no mention of 35$ for 91 hours of work

dude you go on and on about 22.8% which isn't even close to the increase of the 60's which was the point of the article

you did just post construction was 200% percent increase so we are making progress 

8 minutes ago, 02sled said:

When you're at the $13/hr level they want that 22%. Just like she said she wanted. Pay attention she wants to make the same amount above minimum she did before the change to minimum.

no she didn't, that isn't was PT posted :dunno:   

she want to keep the different in pay which was 1.60 more for her efforts - he never said 22.8% once in his post 

Do you have stakes in every business?  you sure do get worked up for being nothing more than an employee 

6 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Okay Fail... you were on how many construction sites in the 60's. By the way... more STILL WRONG AGAIN FAIL. The construction back then was dominated by Europeans and a huge contingent were Italian or of Italian descent. Guess what... you want to bet they also spoke English. By the way late 50's early 60's we lived in the heart of Little Italy. The neighbours all spoke English as well.

Shut up NIGGER or I will fire you, was okay to say  :lol:

I grew up with Italians, most of the older poeple couldn't do more than poor broken english after 40 years of being  here.  Don't even go there.

Ask any Italian if their parents or grandparents still speak broken enlgish, then apologize for being a douche  

41 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Okay Fail... you were on how many construction sites in the 60's. By the way... more STILL WRONG AGAIN FAIL. The construction back then was dominated by Europeans and a huge contingent were Italian or of Italian descent. Guess what... you want to bet they also spoke English. By the way late 50's early 60's we lived in the heart of Little Italy. The neighbours all spoke English as well.

Shut up NIGGER or I will fire you, was okay to say  :lol:

There are many places in "The Bridge" where speaking English is not required.   That's the new area, since most have moved away from Little Italy.

26 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I grew up with Italians, most "of the older poeple couldn't do more than poor broken english after 40 years of being  here.  Don't even go there.

Ask any Italian if their parents or grandparents still speak broken enlgish, then apologize for being a douche  

I get my generation and before as being proud, but why the fuck those now insist on their kids learning Italian and slamming today's Canadians really makes my blood boil.

Looks like Fail may have to reassess his position on the minimum wage. It's going to hit him big time for the purchase of his main recreational product.

But as you say it's only a small increase. You may have to cut back on your consumption.

http://torontosun.com/news/provincial/minimum-wage-hike-burns-ontario-marijuana-producers

Cedardale in Oshawa had a large Uke population that came over in the 20s. The old man hung out with their sons in the 50s & said a lot of the parents still spoke very broken Englush 30 years later.

1 minute ago, MuskokaGator said:

Looks like Fail may have to reassess his position on the minimum wage. It's going to hit him big time for the purchase of his main recreational product.

But as you say it's only a small increase. You may have to cut back on your consumption.

http://torontosun.com/news/provincial/minimum-wage-hike-burns-ontario-marijuana-producers

I saw that on the ticker today as well. LOL

4 minutes ago, MuskokaGator said:

they claim that a gram costs ALL IN 2.13 yet selling for 10$ a gram

the issue is what?  they are going to try and rip people off, it might backfire on them.  

See, Fail understands finance when it's something he can relate to.  Just not when it comes to provincial and federal economics. 

Just like taxes on smoking, we have to cover all the expenses of people who will be treated by our socialized health care that you rave about, lost productivity, car accidents, etc. 

Having said that, I think $50-$75 a gram oughta cover it.  I shall send Justin and Kathleen an e-mail proposing this. 

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

they claim that a gram costs ALL IN 2.13 yet selling for 10$ a gram

the issue is what?  they are going to try and rip people off, it might backfire on them.  

Edited by Puzzleboy
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

See, Fail understands finance when it's something he can relate to.  Just not when it comes to provincial and federal economics. 

Just like taxes on smoking, we have to cover all the expenses of people who will be treated by our socialized health care that you rave about, lost productivity, car accidents, etc. 

Having said that, I think $50-$75 a gram oughta cover it.  I shall send Justin and Kathleen an e-mail proposing this. 

Well it is fact the cig tax by far outweighs cost of health care

If they charge too much I will just grow it myself or continue to buy pot at now 210$ an ounce (28.4 grams) 

Growing will be more likely, 100 dollars will get a few pounds far less than the 2.13 a gram the government is claiming.  They are lying because they think  no one knows the real costs.

Profits are very high in the POT trade 

another point is who makes min wage working for the government :dunno: 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

is she a good worker you wish to keep at your place of business?  

She can do the job and does show up. Other than that she is a first class psycho bitch.  She will be gone at some point . The talent pool is pretty shallow out there.

17 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I grew up with Italians, most of the older poeple couldn't do more than poor broken english after 40 years of being  here.  Don't even go there.

Not sure where you grew up but all the older Italians I knew spoke English just fine . My old man came here in 51 and learned English within 6 months, he never lost his accent but he spoke the language well. If you weren't used to his accent you would have difficulty understanding him but thats not because he spoke broken English. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

blah blah blah no mention of 35$ for 91 hours of work

dude you go on and on about 22.8% which isn't even close to the increase of the 60's which was the point of the article

you did just post construction was 200% percent increase so we are making progress 

You still can't do math if your life depended on it. 200% :lol:

1 hour ago, Pusher said:

Not sure where you grew up but all the older Italians I knew spoke English just fine . My old man came here in 51 and learned English within 6 months, he never lost his accent but he spoke the language well. If you weren't used to his accent you would have difficulty understanding him but thats not because he spoke broken English. 

I fluently speak and understand Italian English broken or not  lol also Jamaican English but not as well 

I find hard accented  Indian (India) difficult to understand depending on the person speaking.

Either way the point was 02sled said you must speak the Queens English to work in Canada,  I think he is wrong 

So much for applauding this woman for coming forward with sex harassment allegations, gets docked pay.  Oh, I guess the allegations came after the "Anaconda Penis"

images were not immediately reported.:lol: 

http://torontosun.com/news/local-news/cop-who-received-anaconda-penis-photo-docked-pay

4 minutes ago, Sksman said:

So Wynne is scheduled to speak at a all male club in Windsor.  

Didnt Brown get chastised for doing same thing last year?

Yes he did, but the Tards hired a couple women to remove Brown....so no fight now....

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

So Wynne is scheduled to speak at a all male club in Windsor.  

Didnt Brown get chastised for doing same thing last year?

I bet Patrick now wishes this was his only problem lol 

Although it was defended as NOT BEING A CLUB EVENT and anyone could attend, I still waiting to see what the Minister says about Wynne :dunno:  Her comments should be the same

Seems Wynne is moving venues, no female board members allowed :dunno: she just figured that out lol 

Edited by 1trailmaker

42 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I bet Patrick now wishes this was his only problem lol 

Although it was defended as NOT BEING A CLUB EVENT and anyone could attend, I still waiting to see what the Minister says about Wynne :dunno:  Her comments should be the same

Seems Wynne is moving venues, no female board members allowed :dunno: she just figured that out lol 

You would still suck her dick :gfight: