Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its class warfare.  Just made a Timmy's run and all good no protesting.

I got back from Tims about an hour ago. Standing in line... did a behind the counter head count. 5 people taking orders at the counter, 1 taking orders at the drive through, 5 people assembling orders, 1 guy wearing an apron, bringing racks of donuts from the back out to the counter to replenish another at what looks like the baking oven full of croissants and another cleaning up the seating area. Likely 1 or 2 more out back as well. There was a steady line of people inside and a large line of cars for the drive through... no protestors in sight.

I guess I need to go to the small counter at the Esso station to find the protestors.

Wonder how many union organizers are rubbing their hands together just thinking of the possibilities of getting a foothold in Timmies. Imagine all the money they would make, the Unions that is.

22 minutes ago, Pt3189 said:

Wonder how many union organizers are rubbing their hands together just thinking of the possibilities of getting a foothold in Timmies. Imagine all the money they would make, the Unions that is.

its as simple as taking a employee vote

it won't happen because this job is min wage and always will be, there really isn't anything a union can do.  

Best is treat your employees fairly you won't ever have to deal with Unions 

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

although they will make it about her, fact is she wasn't Premier at the time.

She is done either way unless Brown fucks it up somehow (again) 

There has been mentions in the past when she has tried to deflect, as a minister under Pointyhead, she would've been aware of Cabinet doings.

No different than Nazis after WWII saying, "We were just following orders". 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

although they will make it about her, fact is she wasn't Premier at the time.

She is done either way unless Brown fucks it up somehow (again) 

We all know the guy did not act out alone.  The Liberals breached the public trust and need to go.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

We all know the guy did not act out alone.  The Liberals breached the public trust and need to go.

It has been 2 election since GAS PLANTS - this isn't going to bring anyone down today either.  

I think if the PC's keep yapping about GAS PLANTS it will back fire on them.   best to go on Wynne's record 

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Regardless my dogs took care of that possibility.

Just about tore the front door off the hinges years ago, slamming it in their faces. I had worked OT after the normal night shift & got home around 7:30 AM. Went to bed & around 10 or 11, I heard the door bell. Get up & answer the door. Two assholes in suits w/ a little girl (appeared to be school age).

"Good morning sir" one of the smiling dicks said as he pulled a Watchtower out of his briefcase. I never said a word, just slammed the door & stormed back to bed. On the way I thought I should have freaked on them for the girl not being in school.

16 hours ago, revrnd said:

Wynne says it's not her concern because it was the previous gov't...

Yet she was Dulton's right hand at the time. For her to try and say she didn't know what was going on would be insulting the intelligence of people. But then there are a lot of dumb people that will believe anything that liar spews out.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Door to Door sales ends in Ontario March 1st 

good for the most part but feel for others like Pavers doing jobs locally 

I don't get much in the way of door to door.... I'd rather see some teeth put into the robocalls for duct cleaning or an important message about your credit card balance. Does this mean the Jehova Witness won't be coming door to door anymore? Hallelujah.

So I just looked it up and the ban is on SOME door to door sales. The new ban will now apply to door-to-door sales on household appliances like water heaters, furnaces, air conditioners and water filters.

I'll still get the guy wanting to do lawn care, pave the driveway and of course the Jehova Witness wanting to convert me but that doesn't amount to much.

Edited by 02sled