Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

40 minutes ago, revrnd said:

I've heard of people in different businesses bidding low on jobs,  to get the work, but they barely make any money to break even.

http://www.carillion.ca/about-us/our-history.aspx

A few years ago we had never heard of them & the next thing you know they are everywhere. Overextended themselves perhaps?

no money :lol:  

Rape and Leave

Howson earned £1.5m in 2016, including £591,000 in bonuses. He continued to work for the firm until last autumn after stepping down as chief executive and is due to stay on the payroll, receiving his £660,000 salary and £28,000 benefits for another year, until October 2018.

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

Rape and Leave

Howson earned £1.5m in 2016, including £591,000 in bonuses. He continued to work for the firm until last autumn after stepping down as chief executive and is due to stay on the payroll, receiving his £660,000 salary and £28,000 benefits for another year, until October 2018.

Then in 2019 he'll find a 'position' in some other outfit.

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

a little better pay and bennies to make up his loses 

Used to see executive announcements in the Star's financial pages. Guys bouncing around from one corp' to the next. Every 4 or 5 years, off to another job. No idea if they were looking for work voluntarily or had been sacked.

9 hours ago, revrnd said:

I've heard of people in different businesses bidding low on jobs,  to get the work, but they barely make any money to break even.

http://www.carillion.ca/about-us/our-history.aspx

A few years ago we had never heard of them & the next thing you know they are everywhere. Overextended themselves perhaps?

We I was working for a company who was bidding municipal contracts, the story went the winning bidder would use this contract to pay for the losses of the last one.  Eventually it catches up.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

When you have 100's of government contracts yo have made tons of money no fuckng doubt about it.  If you squander it and give it all to ceo's and share holders like SEARS did then you end  up bankrupt. Except the big guys they walk away loaded - Start up again 

These guys in Britt wanted a government bailout :lol:  to keep the gravy flowing -  they are worse than Unions :lmao:

In Ontario they hold many job titles that are huge cash makers - look it up

Kinda like Hydro One CEO who makes $4.5 million and doesnt have to budget or worry as they are a monopoly and can screw customers and always get bailouts from government with increasing rates?

1 minute ago, Sksman said:

Kinda like Hydro One CEO who makes $4.5 million and doesnt have to budget or worry as they are a monopoly and can screw customers and always get bailouts from government with increasing rates?

You don't care how much is raped by any CEO, you just care to have public workers making the least possible.  You are the problem not the cure as you defend these types all the time except the Hydro overpaid CEO guy  

22 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Rape and Leave

Still less then Hydro One ceo but thats okay as long as public company right one way Fail!

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

You don't care how much is raped by any CEO, you just care to have public workers making the least possible.  You are the problem not the cure as you defend these types all the time except the Hydro overpaid CEO guy  

Fail, post up one post i have ever made that says people who work hard and are efficient should be rewarded.

Just post up one post of mine Fail.

There would be nothing wrong with government unions making the money they do if their productivity was inline with private contractor productivity.  

Government union workers would be smart to do more work, be more productive and earn their pay and maybe then the public would be a little more understanding but until they get off their asses and put in an honest days work for their pay they wll always be vienwed as overpaid useless turds.

1 minute ago, Sksman said:

Fail, post up one post i have ever made that says people who work hard and are efficient should be rewarded.

Just post up one post of mine Fail.

There would be nothing wrong with government unions making the money they do if their productivity was inline with private contractor productivity.  

Government union workers would be smart to do more work, be more productive and earn their pay and maybe then the public would be a little more understanding but until they get off their asses and put in an honest days work for their pay they wll always be vienwed as overpaid useless turds.

won't happen all the good workers work for 1/2 the money for rich corps and ceo's :lol:  

there is nothing I can say, you have made up your mind about every single government worker.  Nothing can change that even working harder.  

While these large corps take billions in tax dollars, paying themselves in the millions of dollar range while under paying the employees,  you cheer it as some kind of savings you get on tax day.  

Keep cheering the rape and control of our services - 

Maybe you can get private hospitals soon since nurse's  don't work hard, doctors are the shit left over from our universities 

http://nationalpost.com/news/politics/ontario-liberals-announce-pat-sorbara-architect-of-wynne-election-win-wont-be-part-of-2018-campaign

“We welcome Pat Sorbara back to the Ontario Liberal campaign team and we remain focused on the important work that lies ahead of us,” read a statement from the party issued just moments after the verdict.

But Thursday’s statement from the Premier made thinly veiled references to infighting and recent resignations on the campaign team since Sorbara’s return. “Recently there has a been a great deal of discussion about the structure of the campaign team moving forward,” it read. “The team that stepped up while Pat was forced to deal with completely unfounded charges in Sudbury came together and gelled in the last several months. This is the team that will take us into the coming election.”

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/sorbara-out-of-wynne-re-election-campaign-1.3765816

When Sobara and Lougheed were acquitted on Oct. 24, she returned to her position but, despite her close personal friendship with Premier Kathleen Wynne, sources tell CTV News Toronto that it did not play well within her team members.

Earlier this month, multiple team members resigned from the campaign, including senior member Alexis Levine, the Liberal’s nomination commissioner.

It’s believed the resignations poured in as a result of Sorbara’s return.

Edited by revrnd

Tiffany Balducci  - Second Vice-President Durham Labour Region Council

She sounds like a real heavy hitter

ALSO could you please stop using the word "fairness" in any upcoming posts. Thank You in advance

Edited by Pt3189
adding

19 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

I tried to follow the ownership of Fairness and $15. I'm sure its deep

So some high school cafe's have announced they will no longer be offering breakfasts in lieu of the increased min wage, just lunches.  They are being told they can increase the cost of food to cover the increases.  

They are highschool kids, they ain't paying any more.:lol: 

24 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

I tried to follow the ownership of Fairness and $15. I'm sure its deep

If they let go of two full time employees (2x40 hrs) and hire three part-timers (3x20 hrs) that is a gain of one job and JT's employment numbers look better.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If they let go of two full time employees (2x40 hrs) and hire three part-timers (3x20 hrs) that is a gain of one job and JT's employment numbers look better.

Oh I know how it works. Just want to know where the cash to fund it comes from.

5 minutes ago, Pt3189 said:

Liberals would love to continue the villifying of  greedy small business owner  as much as possible. The mainstream media are eating it up.

Its class warfare.  Just made a Timmy's run and all good no protesting.

1 hour ago, Pt3189 said:

Liberals would love to continue the villifying of  greedy small business owner  as much as possible. The mainstream media are eating it up.

How dare you want to continue to make a living as a business owner. You aren't entitled to make as much as your employees do. After all you are the one that takes all the risk.