Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

You'd lose your bet for sure... nobody gets abused by me. I wouldn't let customers abuse my team and I don't give it out to the people doing their jobs either.

i don't believe you.  you demand service while ordering your $6 meal combo 

I am sure you went to your biggest Tims in the world and bashed the employees about their wages like you do here everyday.  Then look at the owner and say how sorry your are for him to have to go through this and cheered his actions of stealing tips and taking breaks away 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

of course you haven't,nor done it - wow who would have guessed.  Most likely never knew about buy a coffee for the person behind you in line either.

It must be true if the owner states he will now take all tips given to employees.

My kids worked at Tims - they had tips divided among the employees.

When coffee (x-large) was under 2 dollars I always gave the change every day year round

I tip the subway workers too

I am going to bet you are the guy yelling at the 16 year old about your order ect.   I see these types often, they need to be punched in the face.

The abuse these employees take from the public is sickening and you are apart of it 

One valueable lesson in life, never criticize the guy getting your food through the drive through.  You might get some extra sauce in your food.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

i don't believe you.  you demand service while ordering your $6 meal combo 

I am sure you went to your biggest Tims in the world and bashed the employees about their wages like you do here everyday.  Then look at the owner and say how sorry your are for him to have to go through this and cheered his actions of stealing tips and taking breaks away 

More imaginary :bullshit: from the village idiot.

17 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

One valueable lesson in life, never criticize the guy getting your food through the drive through.  You might get some extra sauce in your food.

ill go you one better. If my food is wrong I never send it back. I wont eat it due to the chef spitting in my food.

Looked to me that the majority of Timmies Protestesters were members of organized Labour unions . They are doing there best to make an enemy out of business owners to deflect from all of the other Libtard fuck ups. If Horseface can get the NDP lefties to add to her army of civil servants she has got a chance. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pt3189 said:

Looked to me that the majority of Timmies Protestesters were members of organized Labour unions . They are doing there best to make an enemy out of business owners to deflect from all of the other Libtard fuck ups. If Horseface can get the NDP lefties to add to her army of civil servants she has got a chance. 

Who else would have that time to spare?  Certainly not someone with a real job.

Oh, and I think you have the wrong end, its not Horseface, its HorseAss.

1 hour ago, Pt3189 said:

no doubt that was going to happen

I hope stealing tips is worth it 

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

If Wynnebag really cared she could have reduced the income tax on those making minimum wage and take the money out of the government pocket rather than that of the business owner.

@ 25k a year a person pays $675 in Ontario Taxes 

Are you saying the government should send  all min wage workers a cheque for a couple of thousand a  year  :dunno:  

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Are you saying the government should send  all min wage workers a cheque for a couple of thousand a  year  :dunno:  

No, but both the Province and Feds could raise the basic exemptions when tax is triggered.

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I'm saying they could cut the income tax that they give the clowns at Queens Park that they manage to waste so easily. Don't forget this is a money making proposition for government. They will get more taxes thanks to the increase in minimum wage.

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

If Wynnebag really cared she could have reduced the income tax on those making minimum wage and take the money out of the government pocket rather than that of the business owner.

Is their any truth to me hearing companies in Trumpland are using some of their tax savings to increase wages of their employees?

2 hours ago, Pt3189 said:

42 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Who else would have that time to spare?  Certainly not someone with a real job.

Oh, and I think you have the wrong end, its not Horseface, its HorseAss.

The 1 guy CHEX had on TV from the Cobourg Labour Council sounded like he'd make a perfect NDP candidate. LOL MAYBE a Grade 12 education & by the sound of it people aspire to minimum wage jobs as a career.

8 minutes ago, 02sled said:

I'm saying they could cut the income tax that they give the clowns at Queens Park that they manage to waste so easily. Don't forget this is a money making proposition for government. They will get more taxes thanks to the increase in minimum wage.

yes and paying less in interest charges is the result :dunno:   

This doesn't go the Liberals pockets 

28 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Is their any truth to me hearing companies in Trumpland are using some of their tax savings to increase wages of their employees?

Yup... a lot of the large corporations who are saving large sums of money are paying bonuses to the employees and reinvesting some of the savings into growing the business.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, revrnd said:

The 1 guy CHEX had on TV from the Cobourg Labour Council sounded like he'd make a perfect NDP candidate. LOL MAYBE a Grade 12 education & by the sound of it people aspire to minimum wage jobs as a career.

I did see that . I love it when Chex does their “man on the street “interviews.There are some real intellectual types roaming around downtown ptbo in the middle of a work day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so you are wanting more people not paying taxes - interesting 

letting individuals choose where to spend THEIR MONEY has always been a FAR better plan than GOVERNMENT THINKING THEY CAN DO A BETTER JOB OF SPENDING THEIR MONEY

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Yup... a lot of the large corporations who are saving large sums of money are paying bonuses to the employees and reinvesting some of the savings into growing the business.

Wal-mart made an announcement about raising their minimum wage and cited Trumps Tax Reform as the reason. 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

yes and paying less in interest charges is the result :dunno:   

This doesn't go the Liberals pockets 

HUH... interest charges... letting people keep MORE of THEIR money means they pay less in interest charges :dunno:

I know when I started out and was living pay day to pay day I wasn't paying interest charges. I didn't have the cash to pay for it I didn't buy it.

And yes provincial income tax does go into the Liberal coffers where they do an excellent job of wasting vast amounts of cash daily - they don't care... run out  of money take more.

Wynne wage increase has nothing to do with people’s standard of living.

increase in minimum wage allows for a small increase in tax revenues.

increase in minimum wage also gives low income earners a little bit more to help pay their hydro bills.  If a worker gets $300 more a month then they can afford to pay the hydro bill a little better and that helps Wynne.  

Also a distraction away from all the other scandals.  Liberals have been planning this as Wynne’s election miracle.  

• Like 1