Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

9 minutes ago, steve6 said:

Get ready for 4 more years of her, this chump Brown is not going to win

https://www.thestar.com/news/queenspark/2017/11/10/poll-suggests-union-attack-ads-on-brown-are-taking-a-toll.html

don't be so sure yet, these ads will be off air soon.  Pat has plenty of time to actually come up with a plan.

He could win on just the distribution of Pot issue - toss in Right To Chose -  equals a win

Bringing up GAS PLANTS and SUDBURY will make him lose badly

3 hours ago, steve6 said:

Get ready for 4 more years of her, this chump Brown is not going to win

https://www.thestar.com/news/queenspark/2017/11/10/poll-suggests-union-attack-ads-on-brown-are-taking-a-toll.html

Right to the bitter end the polls predicted a strong win for Hillary in the US. In the UK 2015 election the polls were totally wrong as well. Despite early polls giving incumbent mayor Denis Coderre a comfortable lead, the election concluded with Valérie Plante Montréal winning the mayoralty race by a margin of over 27,000 votes, becoming the first woman to be elected mayor of Montreal.

I don't believe polls.

251 Augusta ave Kensington market in Toronto we're
Open until 10pm today Boeing B-52 Burger Challenge | If you can finish this burger with large a side of fries and 10 spicy chicken strips , it'll be completely free free Free Free Free Free

Too much for me, but I could down that burger in 20 minutes easy

23376376_1315294768582074_16601180147990

Feds say $1 tax per gram of pot exercise tax - /50 cents  for feds and 50 for province ( Feds raping again)

Plus HST

This seems a bit higher than beer tax

which looks to be about 25 cents a bottle

Beer basic tax rate
Effective date Beer made by Ontario beer manufacturers Beer made by Ontario microbrewers Beer made and sold at Ontario brew pubs
Draft beer Non‑draft beer Draft beer Non‑draft beer Draft beer
March 1, 2017 to
October 31, 2017
68.31 ¢/L 85.33 ¢/L 31.82 ¢/L 35.34 ¢/L 29.88 ¢/L
November 1, 2017 to February 28, 2018 71.31 ¢/L 88.33 ¢/L 34.82 ¢/L 38.34 ¢/L 32.88 ¢/L

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Feds say $1 tax per gram of pot exercise tax - /50 cents  for feds and 50 for province ( Feds raping again)

Plus HST

This seems a bit higher than beer tax

which looks to be about 25 cents a bottle

Beer basic tax rate
Effective date Beer made by Ontario beer manufacturers Beer made by Ontario microbrewers Beer made and sold at Ontario brew pubs
Draft beer Non‑draft beer Draft beer Non‑draft beer Draft beer
March 1, 2017 to
October 31, 2017
68.31 ¢/L 85.33 ¢/L 31.82 ¢/L 35.34 ¢/L 29.88 ¢/L
November 1, 2017 to February 28, 2018 71.31 ¢/L 88.33 ¢/L 34.82 ¢/L 38.34 ¢/L 32.88 ¢/L

like people are going to buy it legit. Bullshit. This will be a massive failure.

4 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

like people are going to buy it legit. Bullshit. This will be a massive failure.

I agree for most people, but there will be many that really don't have a good source (similar to your news) these people will be buying. 

If they keep it under 10$ a gram it will be okay.

But you are correct, if the deal isn't good I will not be buying from them

I will have plants growing next year either way.  couple pounds should last a while

20$ a plant clone

Again LEGAL is the biggest part of all this

Edited by 1trailmaker

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

I agree for most people, but there will be many that really don't have a good source (similar to your news) these people will be buying. 

If they keep it under 10$ a gram it will be okay.

But you are correct, if the deal isn't good I will not be buying from them

I will have plants growing next year either way.  couple pounds should last a while

20$ a plant clone

disgusting really.

But the real issue is the massive government infrastructure they will put in place to essentially lose money.

Just now, Usedtoskidoo said:

disgusting really.

But the real issue is the massive government infrastructure they will put in place to essentially lose money.

bold is why they will have separate stores so you and 02sled do'nt have a shit attack buying your booze

I am going to bet these so called pot stores will be small with nothing more than a shelf or two, limited choice.  They will not be like LCBO stores we have in cities. 

I do agree there will be waste, that is easy to tell since the selling of pot is already in place and doing well.  

20 hours ago, 02sled said:

Right to the bitter end the polls predicted a strong win for Hillary in the US. In the UK 2015 election the polls were totally wrong as well. Despite early polls giving incumbent mayor Denis Coderre a comfortable lead, the election concluded with Valérie Plante Montréal winning the mayoralty race by a margin of over 27,000 votes, becoming the first woman to be elected mayor of Montreal.

I don't believe polls.

Thank God the Fat Fuck lost. I remember him whining that Team Canada (men's hockey) didn't have enough Quebecois players when he was an MP.

Despite its uncertainty about the risks, New Brunswick has been among the first provinces to settle on a sales model and regulations for the recreational use of cannabis.

Five bills, including the Cannabis Control Act, amendments to the Motor Vehicle Act and New Brunswick Liquor Corporation Act, were introduced this week in preparation for the planned legalization of marijuana next July.

If the Cannabis Control Act passes as is, users could be charged if caught keeping their pot out in the open in their homes, instead of under lock and key.  

But the province doesn't intend to have law enforcement officers knocking on people's doors to see if their weed is locked up, said officials at the briefing on cannabis regulation.

If police are in a home for another reason and notice marijuana that is not secure, a charge will be laid, they said.

Under lock and key :lol: 

1% tax cut for Ontario small business 2018

3.5% total reduction in tax for small business adding in the federal relief

I know all bad very bad, no wonder the conservatives never did this :lol: 

AC tell me how they will pay more like you always say, cuts don't work according to AC

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

AC tell me how they will pay more like you always say, cuts don't work according to AC

Fail eating up the Lieberal election year promises as Wynne tries to save her ass!

And Trudeau trying to save his already.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Sksman said:

If you have a chance watch Power Play tonight @ 8 on CTV Newsnet. Brison is asked about the gov't performance. Kept giving the same answer over & over. 

20 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

And where does all this money they are giving away come from? They are collecting it as well. Just from another source. They hand you some money out front while they are sneakily reaching into your back pocket to grab your wallet. Free prescriptions to those under 25... yet more free give aways that we can't afford.

17 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Fail eating up the Lieberal election year promises as Wynne tries to save her ass!

although I agree all these measures are to secure the vote (nothing new here its the way politics works)

as I thought you are against the cuts :lol:  how ONEWAY

26 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Its the same fail.  Tax integration look it up.

3 minutes ago, 02sled said:

And where does all this money they are giving away come from? They are collecting it as well. Just from another source. They hand you some money out front while they are sneakily reaching into your back pocket to grab your wallet. Free prescriptions to those under 25... yet more free give aways that we can't afford.

so you are all for letting a 10 year old get very sick because his parents can't afford medicine? 

You are even more pathetic then anyone thought

I assume you wish the same death sentence to seniors

pathetic

46 minutes ago, 02sled said:

POT SALES - WILL BE THE BIGGEST NEW REVENUE SINCE BOOZE WAS MADE LEGAL

you are not that bright it seems

today before its even legal it estimated 800 000 kilos of pot are smoked yearly in Canada near half is Ontario.

1.6 billion grams

Edited by 1trailmaker