Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

On ‎2017‎-‎06‎-‎12 at 5:42 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

Just took this earlier today.  More work to be done, but.

Little piglet in the bottom the left is the main culprit.

593f0a9081853_2017-06-1217_25_27.thumb.jpg.8074df8c6bf52bec7582ef5e21b65a0f.jpg

Great for a small yard, I would hate to see the price to get mine done.

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

IDK, but I'm hoping longer than the new sod we put in last year.  lol.

No shit, you lost new sod in the first year. Did you forget to water it, should have asked fail.

19 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

This storm is Wynne's fault

Anyone get any heavy weather? lots of tornado warnings out

Why are you on here, wait till you are on tax payer time...

13 minutes ago, revrnd said:

http://globalnews.ca/news/3541452/ontario-liberals-election-poll/

Seabiscuit says she isn't concerned & will continue to build & fair & inclusive economy (whatever that means) for the rest of her mandate.

Drain the swamp.

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

http://globalnews.ca/news/3541452/ontario-liberals-election-poll/

Seabiscuit says she isn't concerned & will continue to build & fair & inclusive economy (whatever that means) for the rest of her mandate.

It means she knows she doesn't have a hope in hell and one way or another she will destroy Ontario.

she will sign contract rushes with no insight and bury us in debt and then say see the PC's are no better. 

• Like 1

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/university-of-toronto-gets-ready-for-graduation-ceremony-today-for-black-students-1.3470916

Organizers of a graduation ceremony for black students at Canada's largest university say the event is meant to acknowledge the barriers that remain for people of colour pursuing academia.

The ceremony is being held Thursday at the University of Toronto after two students took it upon themselves to organize the event for black students completing degrees at both the undergraduate and graduate level.

While the event is organized and run by students, it is going ahead on campus with the university's blessing and financial support.

Co-organizer Jessica Kirk says the event, believed to be the first of its kind in Canada, will give about 80 black graduates a chance to celebrate the accomplishment of overcoming systemic barriers unique to racialized groups seeking higher education.

She says black students face subtle racism in the classroom, contend with societal barriers that make it more difficult to pursue their studies, and often lack the benefit of black faculty members and senior academics to offer guidance and mentorship.

She also says that the special event, which will take place in addition to traditional convocations, seems appropriate in light of the students' extra efforts.

So much for integration. Lets separate all of us seems to be the theme anymore.

7 hours ago, revrnd said:

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/university-of-toronto-gets-ready-for-graduation-ceremony-today-for-black-students-1.3470916

So much for integration. Lets separate all of us seems to be the theme anymore.

Can you imagine if there was a graduation ceremony that was for WASP students only. The outrage and protests would be beyond imaginable.

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Can you imagine if there was a graduation ceremony that was for WASP students only. The outrage and protests would be beyond imaginable.

I know!

I wonder if any of these grads have ever heard the terms, segregation or busing? They're supposed to be also attending the usual ceremony too. So what is the point of this 'blacks only' ceremony?

I guess 'inclusiveness' was thrown under the bus today. Then again universities have become pretty fucked up in their thinking in recent years.  

30 minutes ago, revrnd said:

I know!

I wonder if any of these grads have ever heard the terms, segregation or busing? They're supposed to be also attending the usual ceremony too. So what is the point of this 'blacks only' ceremony?

I guess 'inclusiveness' was thrown under the bus today. Then again universities have become pretty fucked up in their thinking in recent years.  

I don't get the point of it.  No-one with half a brain could consider it any accomplishment, unless of course you are the PM or Wynnebag.

https://www.thestar.com/news/queenspark/2017/06/05/giant-rubber-duck-creators-in-a-row-over-toronto-bound-tourist-attraction.html

Anyone making the trek across the province to see this? If a locale needs this to attract tourists, there can't be much there in the 1st place. As awe inspiring as the "TORONTO" sign installed @ Nathan Phillips Square for the Pan Am games. I could think of other more photogenic locations in T.O. to take someone's picture.

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/06/01/ontario-150-giant-rubber-duck-comes-with-copyright-dispute

PC MPP Vic Fedeli has questioned why Ontario taxpayers would be flowing money to a floating duck that has no real link to Canada or its birthday.

Exactly!

Edited by revrnd

3 hours ago, Sksman said:

Big yellow rubber duck or maybe we should have gotten the StayPuff Marshmallow man?

I would go see that too.  I will pop into Midland july 21st weekend, have  a look spend some money and come home.

Maybe it will blowup like it did in Taiwan

DDlD4HgXYAAUqka.jpg