Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

33 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so no ads :dunno: ever? 

Your stupidity continues to shine on as usual.... If a political party is going to RUN PARTISAN ADS they need to pay for it from their own party funds. NOT PAYING FOR IT FROM THE PROVINCIAL TAX MONIES LIKE WYNNEBAG IS CURRENTLY DOING.

Edited by 02sled

5 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Your stupidity continues to shine on as usual.... If a political party is going to RUN PARTISAN ADS they need to pay for it from their own party funds. NOT PAYING FOR IT FROM THE PROVINCIAL TAX MONIES LIKE WYNNEBAG IS CURRENTLY DOING.

I know that, all party's do that exact same thing being Harper for near a decade or Wynne. 

CPC ran ads for 3 years before the election directed at Truedau and even Bob Rae plus Canada;s action plan (not) - outrage zero

I was asking why Brown is so quiet, not what wynne is doing - try to keep up

15 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I know that, all party's do that exact same thing being Harper for near a decade or Wynne. 

CPC ran ads for 3 years before the election directed at Truedau and even Bob Rae plus Canada;s action plan (not) - outrage zero

I was asking why Brown is so quiet, not what wynne is doing - try to keep up

Pay attention to the reality Fail. Brown only has access to party funds to pay for ads. That is a finite amount of money likely bing held in reserve for election time. I know that's concept you're unfamiliar with. After all government spending is unlimited. Just keep taking more tax money. Meanwhile Wynnebag has that bottomless supply of tax payer money so she can pay for any and all ads without touching party funds since she removed oversight by the Auditor General. Your comprehension really is poor.

4 hours ago, 02sled said:

Pay attention to the reality Fail. Brown only has access to party funds to pay for ads. That is a finite amount of money likely bing held in reserve for election time. I know that's concept you're unfamiliar with. After all government spending is unlimited. Just keep taking more tax money. Meanwhile Wynnebag has that bottomless supply of tax payer money so she can pay for any and all ads without touching party funds since she removed oversight by the Auditor General. Your comprehension really is poor.

I guess Patrick didn't get your memo, just saw a commercial

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I guess Patrick didn't get your memo, just saw a commercial

The one where he is talking about having a speaking problem when he was young...  Big difference is any that he does have aren't paid for with taxpayer $'s.

Then you have

http://globalnews.ca/news/3097870/ontario-spending-millions-on-government-ads-that-are-partisan-auditor-general/

:lol:You will defend that lying thieving witch no matter how corrupt she is. Watching TV at work AND posting on a snowmobile forum... another tough day at the office I see..

25 minutes ago, 02sled said:

The one where he is talking about having a speaking problem when he was young...  Big difference is any that he does have aren't paid for with taxpayer $'s.

Then you have

http://globalnews.ca/news/3097870/ontario-spending-millions-on-government-ads-that-are-partisan-auditor-general/

:lol:You will defend that lying thieving witch no matter how corrupt she is. Watching TV at work AND posting on a snowmobile forum... another tough day at the office I see..

wow

do you still suck your thumb?

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

wow

do you still suck your thumb?

Quit that as a toddler but I'm sure you still suck on your mama's boob. You get rather defensive when someone points out your failure to do a full days work.

Edited by 02sled

On 5/31/2017 at 9:02 AM, 02sled said:

Add to that think about the business where there was a mix of incomes. People earning $11.40 / hr and up. Now the person that was earning $11.40 / hr will be at $15 /hr. Do you think the person that was earning $15 / hr before this due to increased skills or responsibilities won't want a similar raise of 31.6% to keep in line and recognition of their higher skills and responsibilities?

CHEX TV was talking to 2 business owners tonight on the news about the minimum wage increase. The bold was mentioned by both of them. They figure the higher skilled employees will bail for greener pastures.

Do you guys ever get sick and tired of beating the complete fuck out of stupid old WRONG AGAIN FAIL all the time :dunno: no one in the history or the interwebs get :owned: as often 

The Minister of Children and Youth Services, Michael Coteau, who introduced the bill, said earlier this year that a parent’s failure to recognize and support a child’s gender self-identification is a form of child abuse, and a child in these circumstances should be removed from the situation and placed into protection.

“I would consider that a form of abuse, when a child identifies one way and a caregiver is saying no, you need to do this differently,” Coteau said. “If it’s abuse, and if it’s within the definition, a child can be removed from that environment and placed into protection where the abuse stops.”

The new bill replaces the Child and Family Services Act, or Bill 28, which governed child protection, foster care and adoption services.

While “gender identity” and “gender expression” are included in the new legislation as important factors to be considered in determining “the best interests of the child,” the religious faith in which the parents are raising the child—present in former laws—has been removed from consideration for assessing the child’s best interests.

Child protection agents, adoption service providers and judges are now required to take into account and respect a child’s “race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, family diversity, disability, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression.”

The former law stated that the parent of a child in care has the right “to direct the child’s education and religious upbringing.” The new law has removed that consideration, saying parents can direct the child’s education and upbringing “in accordance with the child’s or young person’s creed, community identity and cultural identity.”

Some Christians have reacted strongly to the new bill, calling it a violation of parents’ primordial rights to educate their children and a direct assault on Christian beliefs.

“With the passage of Bill 89, we’ve entered an era of totalitarian power by the state, such as never witnessed before in Canada’s history,” said Jack Fonseca, senior political strategist for Campaign Life Coalition. “Make no mistake, Bill 89 is a grave threat to Christians and all people of faith who have children, or who hope to grow their family through adoption.”

Canadian child protection services are no stranger to invasive micromanagement of child-rearing according to a predetermined worldview.

In April of this year, a Christian couple filed a lawsuit against Hamilton Children’s Aid Society after two foster children were removed from their care because they refused tell the children that the Easter bunny is real.

“We have a no-lying policy,” said Derek Baars, one of the foster parents, as the motivation for disobeying a child support worker who ordered him and his wife to tell the two girls in their care, aged 3 and 4, that the Easter bunny is real.

“We explained to the agency that we are not prepared to tell the children a lie. If the children asked, we would not lie to them, but we wouldn’t bring it up ourselves,” Baars said.

hmmmmmmmmm

Does this mean that children can be removed from the care of Muslim parents if they mutilate their daughters genitals, force them to dress "modestly" and cover their heads in public or walk x number of paces behind males.

Edited by 02sled
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

The Minister of Children and Youth Services, Michael Coteau, who introduced the bill, said earlier this year that a parent’s failure to recognize and support a child’s gender self-identification is a form of child abuse, and a child in these circumstances should be removed from the situation and placed into protection.

“I would consider that a form of abuse, when a child identifies one way and a caregiver is saying no, you need to do this differently,” Coteau said. “If it’s abuse, and if it’s within the definition, a child can be removed from that environment and placed into protection where the abuse stops.”

The new bill replaces the Child and Family Services Act, or Bill 28, which governed child protection, foster care and adoption services.

While “gender identity” and “gender expression” are included in the new legislation as important factors to be considered in determining “the best interests of the child,” the religious faith in which the parents are raising the child—present in former laws—has been removed from consideration for assessing the child’s best interests.

Child protection agents, adoption service providers and judges are now required to take into account and respect a child’s “race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, family diversity, disability, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression.”

The former law stated that the parent of a child in care has the right “to direct the child’s education and religious upbringing.” The new law has removed that consideration, saying parents can direct the child’s education and upbringing “in accordance with the child’s or young person’s creed, community identity and cultural identity.”

Some Christians have reacted strongly to the new bill, calling it a violation of parents’ primordial rights to educate their children and a direct assault on Christian beliefs.

“With the passage of Bill 89, we’ve entered an era of totalitarian power by the state, such as never witnessed before in Canada’s history,” said Jack Fonseca, senior political strategist for Campaign Life Coalition. “Make no mistake, Bill 89 is a grave threat to Christians and all people of faith who have children, or who hope to grow their family through adoption.”

Canadian child protection services are no stranger to invasive micromanagement of child-rearing according to a predetermined worldview.

In April of this year, a Christian couple filed a lawsuit against Hamilton Children’s Aid Society after two foster children were removed from their care because they refused tell the children that the Easter bunny is real.

“We have a no-lying policy,” said Derek Baars, one of the foster parents, as the motivation for disobeying a child support worker who ordered him and his wife to tell the two girls in their care, aged 3 and 4, that the Easter bunny is real.

“We explained to the agency that we are not prepared to tell the children a lie. If the children asked, we would not lie to them, but we wouldn’t bring it up ourselves,” Baars said.

hmmmmmmmmm

:dunno::flush:

Wynne spends another $1.6 B to buy votes. Where did did she find that money?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-make-child-care-announcement-1.4147952

Some people have brains though:

What is another $1.6 Billion expenditure by a Premier that has announced the possibility of a $21 Billion high speed train from Toronto to Windsor! Ontario's debt is now about $304 Billion and Wynne is committed to buy her re-election at any cost, unfortunately she does not care about the future of the Province!

Stop the socalist handouts. 

My wife and i have 3 kids , my wife left the work force for 12 years to raise and care for our children. 

We made sacrifices financially and we were not a burden on others. 

If you cant afford to take care of your kids and need government handouts in the form of subsidized child care. 

Dont have kids and make others pay.

If you can not afford child care, stay home with your children, do not expect the taxpayer to fund this. If this is too much for you , do not have kids. No one else paid for or looked after mine, nor did I expect them to. Wynne throwing tax $ away to pay for her votes. Why have children in the first place if a babysitter is going to raise them.

Hmmm .... $1.6 billion, the same amount as one year of additional interest cost for giving us "cheaper" hydro. Another example of Wynne incompetence and vote buying. Of course she hasn't figured out how to pay for this little gem. 

Next, she will promise to buy everyone in the province a new house.

Edited by revrnd

8 minutes ago, Pt3189 said:

We have one year of this madness to look forward to.

Not really PC Ontario backs this creation plan for new day-care spots, something that has been going on for quite some time,  Only complaint from PC was they should have done more sooner instead of buying votes.

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

Wynne spends another $1.6 B to buy votes. Where did did she find that money?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-make-child-care-announcement-1.4147952

Some people have brains though:

I found some of those comments you posted interesting and narrow minded at the same time.

basically a young woman must give up her career for say a decade then try to jump back in, this is what was said.

single mom who''s husband fucked off or died, too bad

These are the same people that complain about immigration which we have because of the lack of Canadian's (white) child baring 

Touchy subject with many variables

21 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I found some of those comments you posted interesting and narrow minded at the same time.

basically a young woman must give up her career for say a decade then try to jump back in, this is what was said.

These are the same people that complain about immigration which we have because of the lack of Canadian's (white) child baring 

We didn't,  My wife always worked.  Sorry that career at Walmart might need to be put on hold 

43 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

And to think they were accompanying a CBC article, not the Toronto Sun.

46 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Today's generation wants everything. Most middle class families of the 50s & 60s made do with what they could afford, paying cash. Reno the kitchen every 5 years whether it needs it or not. Put everything on credit & pay the minimum monthly amount.

I remember seeing infants being dropped off @ daycare in the morning @ 6:30 & then the parents are off to the 401. Get back @ 7, get home & put the baby to bed. Nice upbringing.

These people will be fucked if interest rates ever go up.

37 minutes ago, revrnd said:

And to think they were accompanying a CBC article, not the Toronto Sun.

What difference would that make? trolls are everywhere

They speak like this is a new adventure when it isn't.  Quebec has done this for over 20 years, Ontario is the highest price in the country which isn't a surprise being Toronto.

I think most don't have an understanding on what this is about.  Free daycare isn't it