Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

Despite a challenging global climate, the province's economy continues to perform well and private-sector economists expect Ontario to be one of Canada's fastest-growing provinces over the next two years. The economy continues to create jobs, and the unemployment rate in Ontario has been lower than the national average for 22 consecutive months.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Despite a challenging global climate, the province's economy continues to perform well and private-sector economists expect Ontario to be one of Canada's fastest-growing provinces over the next two years. The economy continues to create jobs, and the unemployment rate in Ontario has been lower than the national average for 22 consecutive months.

Let me guess? Toronto star?

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

although The Star and all economic media reported this, it was BNN

and their source for the numbers is.... drum roll please.... the province of Ontario spin doctors.... they generate the numbers and the media regurgitate the lies the province gives them

12 minutes ago, 02sled said:

and their source for the numbers is.... drum roll please.... the province of Ontario spin doctors.... they generate the numbers and the media regurgitate the lies the province gives them

historic numbers are not made up

funny how you pick and chose what to believe.  First step to Fascism is to make all media FAKE NEWS just another historical fact learned from Hitler.

so you don't believe BNN?  where do you get  your negative info from?  please state them

57 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

historic numbers are not made up

funny how you pick and chose what to believe.  First step to Fascism is to make all media FAKE NEWS just another historical fact learned from Hitler.

so you don't believe BNN?  where do you get  your negative info from?  please state them

Fail, is your comprehension that bad that you can't understand the most basic communication. Okay let's try and pretend you are actually better at this than Trudope is and answer a question with a simple answer. For example... Who calculates the unemployment numbers? Oh that's right. The government does. Who reports those numbers to the public? Oh that's right. The media does. In a nut shell the media are simply regurgitating the economic numbers that the government gives them.

How do they calculate employment numbers? It is rather complex. Like the Minister of Energy told the Auditor General about hydro rates, the employment rate is much too complex for you to understand Fail. The more complex a formula is the more interpretive the numbers can be.

http://www.statcan.gc.ca/pub/75-005-m/75-005-m2015002-eng.htm

If someone loses a $100K a year full time job and out of desperation to keep the family fed takes a job at Walmart stocking shelves that is a wash since he is still technically employed. If someone loses a full time job and takes a part time job asking if you would like to make that burger a combo they are still employed. If someone collects EI, it runs out and they eventually give up looking they aren't considered unemployed although they would have a job if they could find one. A good spin doctor can make metrics show whatever they want them to show.

Just like the provincial libturds are trying to convince the sheep that the budget is balanced even though they will be borrowing even more to pay the bills.

4 hours ago, 02sled said:

Fail, is your comprehension that bad that you can't understand the most basic communication. Okay let's try and pretend you are actually better at this than Trudope is and answer a question with a simple answer. For example... Who calculates the unemployment numbers? Oh that's right. The government does. Who reports those numbers to the public? Oh that's right. The media does. In a nut shell the media are simply regurgitating the economic numbers that the government gives them.

How do they calculate employment numbers? It is rather complex. Like the Minister of Energy told the Auditor General about hydro rates, the employment rate is much too complex for you to understand Fail. The more complex a formula is the more interpretive the numbers can be.

http://www.statcan.gc.ca/pub/75-005-m/75-005-m2015002-eng.htm

If someone loses a $100K a year full time job and out of desperation to keep the family fed takes a job at Walmart stocking shelves that is a wash since he is still technically employed. If someone loses a full time job and takes a part time job asking if you would like to make that burger a combo they are still employed. If someone collects EI, it runs out and they eventually give up looking they aren't considered unemployed although they would have a job if they could find one. A good spin doctor can make metrics show whatever they want them to show.

Just like the provincial libturds are trying to convince the sheep that the budget is balanced even though they will be borrowing even more to pay the bills.

on the BOLD :lmao:

The numbers are calculated the same across the board, so if you don't believe the stats, that's okay but that means for Conservative numbers too.  So who's numbers are you going to go by?

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/commentary/2017/05/22/wynne-tries-to-reignite-unrequited-love-affair-with-high-speed-rail-walkom.html

If it wasn't a year before the election and the deputy premier's riding wasn't in London, a person might not be so cynical. Especially when talking about an often made announcement that is proposed to cost 60 million per kilometre (22 billion total).

So much for a high speed link between Toronto & Montreal.

2 hours ago, revrnd said:

I think music should be banned in Ontario because someone will find something offensive in any song.

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2017/05/22/university-student-union-takes-a-walk-on-the-controversial-side-over-lou-reed-song.html

How the fuck is that song trans phobic. Moron liberals.

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/commentary/2017/05/22/wynne-tries-to-reignite-unrequited-love-affair-with-high-speed-rail-walkom.html

If it wasn't a year before the election and the deputy premier's riding wasn't in London, a person might not be so cynical. Especially when talking about an often made announcement that is proposed to cost 60 million per kilometre (22 billion total).

So much for a high speed link between Toronto & Montreal.

Toronto to Montreal would be just a bit more logical, but in the end either would be a dismal failure, costing 100 billion with revenues averaging about 20% of the forecasts. if this were a good idea, private enterprise would already have it up and running.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Boered said:

The song has been around since '72 & the snowflakes are whining about it now?

What is going to happen to these morons if they ever get out in the real world & have to deal w/ reality on a daily basis?

Toronto to Montreal would be just a bit more logical, but in the end either would be a dismal failure, costing 100 billion with revenues averaging about 20% of the forecasts. if this were a good idea, private enterprise would already have it up and running.

So you're assuming there would be cost overruns?

:thumb:

13 minutes ago, revrnd said:

The song has been around since '72 & the snowflakes are whining about it now?

What is going to happen to these morons if they ever get out in the real world & have to deal w/ reality on a daily basis?

Funny thing is, Liberal minded people loved that song and the velvet underground, and a liberal wrote it and sang it. Soooo stupid. They have no clue what critical thinking is and are so desperate to be PC they become morons while attending a place that is supposed to open the mind.

13 minutes ago, revrnd said:

So you're assuming there would be cost overruns?

:thumb:

Not assuming at all, I know for a fact there will be. Government has never been on budget on any project, never mind one of this magnitude. Hell this one would be way over budget even if it was private.  Then again, do the liberals really care, it is just to garner votes from those commuting to Toronto from outlying areas. These idiots had trouble getting go trains back up and running from barrie to the city.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Boered said:

while attending a place that is supposed to open the mind.

Universities are supposed to be a place of higher learning, but to this uneducated dolt I sometimes wonder. Hazing incidents, inappropriate behaviour (see Dalhousie Dental College), whining about being offended, criticizing anyone who dares to have a contrarian opinion, etc.

Just now, revrnd said:

Universities are supposed to be a place of higher learning, but to this uneducated dolt I sometimes wonder. Hazing incidents, inappropriate behaviour (see Dalhousie Dental College), whining about being offended, criticizing anyone who dares to have a contrarian opinion, etc.

They have become a liberal indoctrination center. I do not think I want my kid going to one, I hope she chooses a career path through a college.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Boered said:

Not assuming at all, I know for a fact there will be. Government has never been on budget on any project, never mind one of this magnitude. Hell this one would be way over budget even if it was private.  Then again, do the liberals really care, it is just to garner votes from those commuting to Toronto from outlying areas. These idiots had trouble getting go trains back up and running from barrie to the city.

I saw the start of her press announcement. She was babbling on about the First Nations. I wonder if the planned route for the new trackage that is required goes thru some FN territory & she was trying to 'butter them up'?  

9 minutes ago, revrnd said:

I saw the start of her press announcement. She was babbling on about the First Nations. I wonder if the planned route for the new trackage that is required goes thru some FN territory & she was trying to 'butter them up'?  

Hopefully the cunt and her band of incompetent morons are long gone before a plan can even be drawn up.

Hopefully the cunt and her band of incompetent morons are long gone before a plan can even be drawn up.

Supposedly around 15 million is to be pissed away for the planning stages which I think will be 4 or 5 years. I wonder how much added cost will result in the need to have gender neutral washrooms on the train cars & in the stations?

Male, Female, Gender Neutral & TBD.

Edited by revrnd

1 minute ago, revrnd said:

Supposedly around 15 million is to be pissed away for the planning stages which I think will be 4 or 5 years.

All going directly to he buddies for consulting from aruba while sipping a rum runner on the beach.

1 hour ago, Boered said:

Meanwhile the kids are riding around listening to " fuckin nigger this and fuckin nigger that".  I guess thats ok.:lol:

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Meanwhile the kids are riding around listening to " fuckin nigger this and fuckin nigger that".  I guess thats ok.:lol:

Or "she's my fat assed ho"