Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

TOU-2017-Spring.jpg

about time

So pay for the fuck ups over next 25 years instead of now?

You are exactly the type Kathleen Wynne wants.  Look she cut 25%!

The carnival guys with the 3 cups and one ball must have made a fortune off of you.  They dont even need to move the cup around and your stoned ass is lost.

34 minutes ago, Sksman said:

So pay for the fuck ups over next 25 years instead of now?

You are exactly the type Kathleen Wynne wants.  Look she cut 25%!

The carnival guys with the 3 cups and one ball must have made a fortune off of you.  They dont even need to move the cup around and your stoned ass is lost.

lol

I will take what I can get, your not going to  hurt my feelings as she should have been gone last election......

I live in the land of BLUE so I doubt she has interest in me

WE are paying for our Parents, blame your dad and mom

we are paying for the Fiberals total screw up of hydro.... starting with all the green energy BS wind and solar contracts that are paying outrageously high amounts as well as paying for them not to produce power

57 minutes ago, 02sled said:

we are paying for the Fiberals total screw up of hydro.... starting with all the green energy BS wind and solar contracts that are paying outrageously high amounts as well as paying for them not to produce power

that is apart of it foresure. 

Infrastructure has also been failing for decades.

no different than the lack of Transit in Toronto that our parents didn't want to pay for, we are paying for it now.

Our parents had it pretty good, constant deficits, subsidized utilities,  they did have higher taxes though

12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol

I will take what I can get, your not going to  hurt my feelings as she should have been gone last election......

I live in the land of BLUE so I doubt she has interest in me

WE are paying for our Parents, blame your dad and mom

You should make that your sig.:lol:

So the Tards balanced the budget.

Over the past three years the net debt grew by 34 billion, over the next three years the net debt is expected to grow by 34 billion.

That class is how the Libtards balance budgets.

56 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So the Tards balanced the budget.

Over the past three years the net debt grew by 34 billion, over the next three years the net debt is expected to grow by 34 billion.

That class is how the Libtards balance budgets.

Debt is rarely talked about, just look federal as you all claimed greatness because he was about to balance a budget for the first time.  Now before you say "recession" "G7" remember Ontario had the same recession without the same revenue.

The debt will rise every year, I have been telling you this for almost 10 years now.  And as history proves unless its a liberal government :lmao: 

both Harper and Wynne haven't fared well with debts accumulated

Edited by 1trailmaker

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Debt is rarely talked about, just look federal as you all claimed greatness because he was about to balance a budget for the first time.  Now before you say "recession" "G7" remember Ontario had the same recession without the same revenue.

The debt will rise every year, I have been telling you this for almost 10 years now.  And as history proves unless its a liberal government :lmao: 

both Harper and Wynne haven't fared well with debts accumulated

Don't believe the Federal budget excludes capital investments.  So they are different.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Don't believe the Federal budget excludes capital investments.  So they are different.

some of us realize that Harper went from 10 billion deficit to magic 0 in just a few months.....  Its all smoke and mirrors and we (citizens) are played against each other on social media.  Its pretty funny that facts don't play much of a role.

Saw a meme the other day about Trudeau make zero jobs in Canada and spending money on other countries, when in fact Canada had the best year for jobs since the oil crash (240k full time)

Our government would do better if the PEOPLE didn't spew LEFT and RIGHT all the time,  we all should hate every government and be on them constantly.  But like here most people can't seem to do that.  Harper had the worst record on ALL ACCOUNTS, you shouldn't have been happy with that ONEWAY

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

some of us realize that Harper went from 10 billion deficit to magic 0 in just a few months.....  Its all smoke and mirrors and we (citizens) are played against each other on social media.  Its pretty funny that facts don't play much of a role.

Saw a meme the other day about Trudeau make zero jobs in Canada and spending money on other countries, when in fact Canada had the best year for jobs since the oil crash (240k full time)

Our government would do better if the PEOPLE didn't spew LEFT and RIGHT all the time,  we all should hate every government and be on them constantly.  But like here most people can't seem to do that.  Harper had the worst record on ALL ACCOUNTS, you shouldn't have been happy with that ONEWAY

What did Trudeau do specifically to create private sector jobs?  What policy do you think contributed most to that?

Serious question.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

What did Trudeau do specifically to create private sector jobs?  What policy do you think contributed most to that?

Serious question.

Well you know I don't believe in JOBS JOBS JOBS from any government.  We have planned recession on a regular basis (and usually under the RIGHT which is strange eh!).  There isn't anything a government can really do other than spend money on projects....  Federally is the worst stat to judge because its really provincially where jobs vary and are gained or lost. 

Only way to increase jobs is to have more business from the PEOPLE, if they spend more, jobs are created.  When they spend less jobs are lost.  So to answer your question I would say giving money back to the people.  Families with children are doing far better today and now have a bit of extra cash to spend.

On 4/28/2017 at 0:32 AM, 1trailmaker said:

did I hear balanced budget today?

some interesting facts 

Davis who we all loved ran deficits from 1971 to 1985  15 deficits

Peterson won in 85 and Balance it by 1989 1 balanced 3 deficits

Rea 90 to 1994 record deficit average 14 billion 4 deficits

Harris/Eves 95 - 2003 balanced/surplus  1999 -2003  4 balanced 4 deficits

Dalton/Wynne 04-2017 balanced/surplus  2005-2009 and 2017 4 balanced  10 deficits

1 balanced budgets between 1971 and 1998

8 balanced budgets between 1999 and 2017 - 7 of them in a 10 year period

:bullshit:

Hmmm... If I use the Libturd math I can easily balance my household budget. We take in $9,000 a month, borrow $2,000 a month and spend $11,000 a month. Wahoo balanced budget!

Now if I take a cash advance on my Visa to make the minimum payment on my MasterCard then take a cash advance on my MasterCard to make the minimum payment on my Visa life is even better. Who cares that the debt is only going up and up. Who cares that eventually the interest alone is my biggest single monthly expense.

It's all good Libturd math and Failenomics.

11 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Hmmm... If I use the Libturd math I can easily balance my household budget. We take in $9,000 a month, borrow $2,000 a month and spend $11,000 a month. Wahoo balanced budget!

Now if I take a cash advance on my Visa to make the minimum payment on my MasterCard then take a cash advance on my MasterCard to make the minimum payment on my Visa life is even better. Who cares that the debt is only going up and up. Who cares that eventually the interest alone is my biggest single monthly expense.

It's all good Libturd math and Failenomics.

you are not a government and will have to pay your debts, since 197? all countries can accumulate debt.  Its when the ones in charge say that is enough.  Debt to GDP is the reason USA can keep borrowing more than all countries combined and stay #1

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Well you know I don't believe in JOBS JOBS JOBS from any government.  We have planned recession on a regular basis (and usually under the RIGHT which is strange eh!).  There isn't anything a government can really do other than spend money on projects....  Federally is the worst stat to judge because its really provincially where jobs vary and are gained or lost. 

Only way to increase jobs is to have more business from the PEOPLE, if they spend more, jobs are created.  When they spend less jobs are lost.  So to answer your question I would say giving money back to the people.  Families with children are doing far better today and now have a bit of extra cash to spend.

Canadians are doing better than most, that is a fact.  Having more money to spend is good but we also need those who invest in businesses and take risks.  JT's policies are choking this part.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Canadians are doing better than most, that is a fact.  Having more money to spend is good but we also need those who invest in businesses and take risks.  JT's policies are choking this part.

What policies are you referring too? 

2nd how is Justin hurting your business

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

What policies are you referring too? 

2nd how is Justin hurting your business

JT is giving Canadians little reason to invest in Canada.  Any changes he has made have not been pro business and yes there have been ways to avoid his implications.  Its pretty sad when businesses concentrate more on how to avoid tax issues than focusing on their core business.

Maybe some day you might understand it.

18 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

JT is giving Canadians little reason to invest in Canada.  Any changes he has made have not been pro business and yes there have been ways to avoid his implications.  Its pretty sad when businesses concentrate more on how to avoid tax issues than focusing on their core business.

Maybe some day you might understand it.

Boy does THIS sound familiar.  you guys losing record jobs overseas also?

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No, they are going back to the US.  Go figure.:bc:

Meh...companies that employ people that aren't willing to follow massive government over regulation and pay ridiculous taxes, penalties and fees aren't worth keeping around anyway.   More immigration.  That is what's needed.

:dunno:

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Meh...companies that employ people that aren't willing to follow massive government over regulation and pay ridiculous taxes, penalties and fees aren't worth keeping around anyway.   More immigration.  That is what's needed.

:dunno:

I visited a pharma co in Canada today and had to listen to their concerns.  Meanwhile one of my employees went to a food co in Tennessee ready to sign a PO and then traveling to another in Detroit tomorrow ready to do the same.  Two orders we will get, no doubt yet the one in Ontario is a wildcard.  WTF.