Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So Wynnebag is introducing natural gas to rural locations to help with skyrocketing hydro bills.  So much for her concerns regarding climate change.

http://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/ontario-government-introduces-rural-natural-gas-program-to-lower-hydro-bills-1.3262925

Okay... so correct me if I'm wrong but I see sooooo many things about this that are just plain STUPID. But then what else would you expect from Wynnebag and her collection of assorted nuts.

The plan is to provide relief from high electrical bills by helping rural homes and businesses to hook up to natural gas supplies for heating if I understand it right.

• If these rural homes are running electric heat. They don't have a furnace or the duct work to distribute that heat.
  • These people are telling Wynnebag that they are struggling and can't afford the electrical bill.
  • What would lead her to believe they can afford to install a furnace.
  • Capture.JPG
  • This cost chart doesn't include the cost of ripping the house apart to install the duct work.
  • Many already have the option of heating without electricity and use propane for a furnace.
    • What is Wynnebag going to do for these people that are still struggling.
  • Natural gas isn't going to do much to help with summer electrical costs for air conditioning, year round lighting and other appliances.

More smoke and mirrors but little to no real help. What would really help would be lower costs but thanks to the stupidity of the long term contracts the province signed for wind and solar power that isn't likely to happen.

Yes lower the hydro bills by using natural gas.

But didnt we already see when everyone reduces their use of hydro and demand drops we are still paying for excess supply and as we are not using as much our bills now go up to cover the cost and expenses of the underutilized system?

Wynne is a desperate politician who at this point will give away her grand children to ge re elected.  Wait for the handouts to come flying.

If she had any real concern for carbon footprint she would stick to her program.  

But now the only footprint she is worried about is the one thats going to be on her big ass when it comes to election time!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Yes lower the hydro bills by using natural gas.

But didnt we already see when everyone reduces their use of hydro and demand drops we are still paying for excess supply and as we are not using as much our bills now go up to cover the cost and expenses of the underutilized system?

Wynne is a desperate politician who at this point will give away her grand children to ge re elected.  Wait for the handouts to come flying.

If she had any real concern for carbon footprint she would stick to her program.  

But now the only footprint she is worried about is the one thats going to be on her big ass when it comes to election time!

Yup... we use less which means less revenue for the local utility so they increase the rates to maintain and actually increase the revenue stream. If you cut your usage by 75% my money says you would still see your net cost go up.

There is a report about seasonal use rates for cottagers that if implemented would surely have to mark the end of Wynnebags lunacy

https://foca.on.ca/electricity-pricing-fall-2016-winter-2017/

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

Can't wait to kick the horse's ass down the road.

3 hours ago, dirtybeacher said:

Sitting at the back of a mosque today.  You can't make this shit up. 

IMG_1958.JPG

I wonder what our beloved Minister for the Status of Women thinks of the way women are treated by Islam?

These asswipe politicians that go on about equality for women, then kow tow to this "religion" of a bunch of goat herders, are a bunch of sanctimonious hypocrites. 

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

I wonder what our beloved Minister for the Status of Women thinks of the way women are treated by Islam?

These asswipe politicians that go on about equality for women, then kow tow to this "religion" of a bunch of goat herders, are a bunch of sanctimonious hypocrites. 

Wow talk about irony & one of the most insensitive things someone could say today.  You're a straight up piece of shit.

Goat herders eh.

- professor, small business owners, father's, etc.  

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.3958191&ved=0ahUKEwjlrveckevRAhVJ8IMKHTKyAwoQiJQBCB0wAQ&usg=AFQjCNETHf_qvV2r44sajsUaR4fotiHVWQ&sig2=_HzHIfOXARRv_24MM5BPRQ

4 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Then why are women relegated to the back?

1 minute ago, revrnd said:

Oh great we have a fucking history buff in our midst.

What does either of that have to do with a political leader visiting a mosque today and calling them goat herders? 

You realize there is gender inequality in most religions, right?

Own your own words you sanctimonious cunt

Why do they arrange marriages between 80 year old men and 10

year old girls. Horse face has nooo problem with that as there is a photo to put out and hopefully pick up a vote or 2 .

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pt3189 said:

Why do they arrange marriages between 80 year old men and 10

year old girls. Horse face has nooo problem with that as there is a photo to put out and hopefully pick up a vote or 2 .

Oh look another scholar

The Shafia murders near Kingston and this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Aqsa_Parvez

The father and brother hated the fact that she wanted to be like western girls.

Again what does this have to do with the photo, premier or 6 dead "goat herders"?

Don't change the subject, own your shit; you should know all about it considering that is exactly what you are.  

Just another dumb racist cunt.

Wynne is a desperate politician that will do whatever it takes to keep the Liberals in power.  This photo is political opportunism. Is there any racist or bigoted or false about that statement ?

• Like 1

Since when did I say anything about the shooting in Quebec?

My problem is w/ politicians like Wynne & Trudeau that go on & on & on about women's rights & equality but don't say a peep when they are in a mosque where women are treated as second class citizens.

The Puritans got over the witch trials & I haven't heard of the Catholic church bringing back an inqusition.

24 minutes ago, Catman said:

Oh great we have a fucking history buff in our midst.

What does either of that have to do with a political leader visiting a mosque today and calling them goat herders? 

You realize there is gender inequality in most religions, right?

Own your own words you sanctimonious cunt

Oh look a fucking retard.   Gender equality,  these guys are 200 years behind the rest.   Maybe they WilL get there. 

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Since when did I say anything about the shooting in Quebec?

My problem is w/ politicians like Wynne & Trudeau that go on & on & on about women's rights & equality but don't say a peep when they are in a mosque where women are treated as second class citizens.

The Puritans got over the witch trials & I haven't heard of the Catholic church bringing back an inqusition.

The photo is of the premier sitting in a mosque because of the mosque shooting last night.  You commented on it; that's where you brought it up you insensitive, dumb little cunt.

There are hundreds of women murdered due to domestic violence.  How many are honor killings by Muslims?

Fucking idiot

20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Oh look a fucking retard.   Gender equality,  these guys are 200 years behind the rest.   Maybe they WilL get there. 

Who are "these guys" you're referring to?  The "goat herders" the premier was mourning today? 

Buy a clue you rotten, ignorant, piece of shit. There are many different mosques with varying levels of traditions, no different from the Catholic Church I was raised in compared to say the United Church the lesbian premier goes to.  Should we really go there?

200 years eh, try 4.  

Is that her in the front row on the balcony? Why isn't our premier down on the main floor?

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/feminist-pm-defends-attendance-at-gender-segregated-event

Same nonsense w/ JT.

As if you fucking care.

Like today is the day to "sit in the front"

Idiot

2 minutes ago, Catman said:

Who are "these guys" you're referring to?  The "goat herders" the premier was mourning today? 

Buy a clue you rotten, ignorant, piece of shit. There are many different mosques with varying levels of traditions, no different from the Catholic Church I was raised in compared to say the United Church the lesbian premier goes to.  Should we really go there?

200 years eh, try 4.  

You are the one who needs to buy a clue.   Stick to the lesbian church with Wynnebag. 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

You are the one who needs to buy a clue.   Stick to the lesbian church with Wynnebag. 

Obviously not :lol:  Since when is the United Church a "lesbian Church"? Because they allow lesbian parishioners and preachers & Catholics don't?

I thought you were opposed to segregation and inequality, or does that only apply to Muslims?  Ya Got it

4 minutes ago, Catman said:

Obviously not :lol:  Since when is the United Church a "lesbian Church"? Because they allow lesbian parishioners and preachers & Catholics don't?

I thought you were opposed to segregation and inequality, or does that only apply to Muslims?  Ya Got it

What makes you think I have a problem with Muslims,  I respect their values.  I have actually done work for the United church of canada.   Perhaps you would not mind a couple of lesbians or homos raising your kids,  that is where I have an issue,  with pretend families,   all the power to you though. 

57 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What's really fun is when the extreme followers of women being inferior bring it into the work place. We had one where his new manager was a woman. He was outraged and refused to be "subservient" to a mere woman. His wife worked with us as well. At the end of the day you would see them leaving the building with her walking dutifully in her place about 10 feet behind him.