" Illinois Exodus "

Things are only going to get worse in America. 

Gone are the days of the Protestant Work Ethic. 

As blacks and other minorities rise to majority of the populace, our national morals are eroding. 

We are in for bad days ahead. Trump might slow it down for 2 1/2 or 6 1/2 years, but that's nothing in the scheme of  a nation's life span. 

A black guy beat an old white guy for videoing his wife. Broke his fuckin' ribs. The negro girl said it could have been worse, no big deal. 

Wow, the blacks never cease to amaze me with their brutality and lack of fear of consequences. 

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Things are only going to get worse in America. 

Gone are the days of the Protestant Work Ethic. 

As blacks and other minorities rise to majority of the populace, our national morals are eroding. 

We are in for bad days ahead. Trump might slow it down for 2 1/2 or 6 1/2 years, but that's nothing in the scheme of  a nation's life span. 

A black guy beat an old white guy for videoing his wife. Broke his fuckin' ribs. The negro girl said it could have been worse, no big deal. 

Wow, the blacks never cease to amaze me with their brutality and lack of fear of consequences. 

Shut the fuck up with your racist ignorant hilljack sister fucking nonsense. Fuck you are a waste of air... Die in a fire or suck start a shotgun. 

• Thanks 1

America is DONE. It will take another 30 years, and the country is done. 

Minorities will destroy the country. Just like they did in Detroit, and many other cities. 

53 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

America is DONE. It will take another 30 years, and the country is done. 

Minorities will destroy the country. Just like they did in Detroit, and many other cities. 

Doug ford is going to fuck trump and America faster than trump tried fucking Canada!!!

25DF8384-0360-400C-B412-FB2CDA0207F7.thumb.jpeg.3b548f1b6484a9b5be407575427e14d9.jpeg

Edited by Kev144

I want a log cabin built on the shore of Georgian Bay.   Massive garage, compressor room, generator room, and a big two-story matching barn, with shower, and upstairs room for my deer heads/mounts. 

Yeaah. 

Funny , that some people think that all non - whites  are not willing to work hard  and improve there lot in life.  I can show you plenty of low life system sucking white trash in northern Michigan , and sadly some are generational.

21 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Funny , that some people think that all non - whites  are not willing to work hard  and improve there lot in life.  I can show you plenty of low life system sucking white trash in northern Michigan , and sadly some are generational.

Visit West Virginia sometime. Welfare and SS disability employ like 80% of the residents. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, hwytohell said:

Amen brother.....whereabouts are you from again? 

Methalona is quite the garden spot.