I'm in New Hampshire

12 minutes ago, JEFF said:

More like liberal pussy holds. I'm in concord and far from liberal.... Haha..

But in all seriousness.. yeah the whole state is beautiful.  The Kancamagus highway should be on every visitors short list to see.

Better yet, a loop up through Crawford Notch, over to Franconia Notch and across The Kanc :thumb:

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Don't leave after just seeing Portsmouth and Concord. They are liberal strongholds. Get up to the whites and the notches.

We're already in the car headed home, it was a father's day weekend trip with the parents. I'll definitely be back on my own soon, it was a nice change of pace.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

We're already in the car headed home, it was a father's day weekend trip with the parents. I'll definitely be back on my own soon, it was a nice change of pace.

You are close enough to New England that you should try to explore every state :bc:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

You are close enough to New England that you should try to explore every state :bc:

And ride it too WB. If you rode northern Maine you would never want to go to old forge , tug hill again. Cept for a change.

Edited by steve from amherst

10 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

And ride it too WB. If you rode northern Maine you would never want to go to old forge , tug hill again. Cept for a change.

The free lodging  and a sled to ride is the only real draw of Old Forge for me other than one excellent restaurant in town. I'll definitely head up there to ride someday though.

Just now, Wildboer said:

The free lodging  and a sled to ride is the only real draw of Old Forge for me other than one excellent restaurant in town. I'll definitely head up there to ride someday though.

Old forge is a nice town . I spent a summer there yrs ago. Its the crowds I cant handle Northern Maine ya can do a 250 mile day and see 8 other sleds.

• Like 1

On 6/16/2018 at 1:07 PM, 800 Dragon said:

U can find mzn behind Sandy's on a typical day. He is trying to afford a new toilet to replace the home depot bucket he has to shit in lmfao ! Mzn the fs.com chickenshi! 

YOU were voted the " SITE FAG " of FS.com!! It was over 6 years ago, and it was posted by Hanlon!!! 

You will always be the " SITE FAG " of FS.com!!! 

You were also named " OFFICIALLY OWNED BY MACHZNOT " on Fs.com about 6 years ago. You can NEVER change it, it's done!!!! 

Not only are you a faggot, but you also got " OWNED " to the MAXIMUM MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 6/17/2018 at 9:57 AM, JEFF said:

More like liberal pussy holds. I'm in concord and far from liberal.... Haha..

But in all seriousness.. yeah the whole state is beautiful.  The Kancamagus highway should be on every visitors short list to see.

Portsmouth is 100x better of a place to hang than Concord and it's far from overbearingly liberal.  

On 6/17/2018 at 10:03 AM, AKIQPilot said:

A 5 week trip through New England chasing the fall colors was my retirement gift to myself in 2016. What a bunch of beautiful scenery. We really enjoyed the Crawford Notch and the Kanc highway. The whole northeast is very nice in one way or the other. 

Hard to believe its coming on 2 years since that trip. 

i did the crawford notch and kanc ride last week on the new motorcycle.  It's really an amazing stretch of road up there.  

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Portsmouth is 100x better of a place to hang than Concord and it's far from overbearingly liberal.  

i did the crawford notch and kanc ride last week on the new motorcycle.  It's really an amazing stretch of road up there.  

Yes, Portsmouth is much better. Concord can go blow themselves. 

Awesome ride. Just have to be careful of the phone dazed tourists driving like assholes when you're on a bike.

On 6/15/2018 at 9:45 PM, DriftBusta said:

YOU like John Prine?  Shit, maybe you''re not as much of a dewsh as I previously thought.

:lol:  New England fucking rocks.  Im in northern New Hampshire right now at Mt. Washington..  

John's got a few good ones.