I'm in New Hampshire

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Anyway you want. When it comes to handling cock 550 is the master.

Nice try 800 FAGGON. You're the cock-master of this site, faggot. Always have been, always will be. You were voted " SITE FAG " of FS.COM, over 6 years ago. It's like herpes, you can never get rid of it. 

LMAO!!!! SITE FAG!!!!! 

11 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Someone wanna explain to me how State run liquor liquor stores aligns with live free or die?

They want the profit AND the tax!!! Sounds like some English monarchy shit!

17 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Someone wanna explain to me how State run liquor liquor stores aligns with live free or die?

Don't ya like how they have them on the highway like a rest stop :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Its the main reason we don't pay state income tax or sales tax.

Interesting, a state that supports itself on the backs of alcoholics. Seems dangerously close to a poor tax though.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Did you notice that there is no such thing as a bar here?

No actually, does that mean there's gonna be nowhere to get drunk after this concert? Shittttt

3 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Control? I think you've forgotten what freedom means man.

It’s profits go to the state lowering my taxes. Now buy something here ....anything.....no tax that’s freedom.

50 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Interesting, a state that supports itself on the backs of alcoholics. Seems dangerously close to a poor tax though.

No actually, does that mean there's gonna be nowhere to get drunk after this concert? Shittttt

Look for a Pub

58 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

It's the Masshole tax . See , they all come up here to buy booze because they don't want to pay the tax that they voted in down there . Taxes are for somebody else to pay as far as they are concerned .  So we take advantage by carefully locating state liquor stores in strategic areas to make easy for the assholes to come up here and spend the money here .   We do the same thing with retail stores for the same reason.    All of our border towns are full of malls to take money from those assholes .    :bc:

Edited by Sal Rosenberg

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Actually my ancestors immigrated from Ireland to Pennacook.

So I go way back.

Pennacook ?  Christ , MC , I thought you were only able to push the Indians as far north as Lawrence , then settled there ??    :bc:

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Pennacook ?  Christ , MC , I thought you were only able to push the Indians as far north as Lawrence , then settled there ??    :bc:

Fuck Lawrence 

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

It's the Masshole tax . See , they all come up here to buy booze because they don't want to pay the tax that they voted in down there . Taxes are for somebody else to pay as far as they are concerned .  So we take advantage by carefully locating state liquor stores in strategic areas to make easy for the assholes to come up here and spend the money here .   We do the same thing with retail stores for the same reason.    All of our border towns are full of malls to take money from those assholes .    :bc:

I'm glad I'm only 25 miles from my local NH Liquor store :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Wildboer said:

plenty of places to get drunk, pubs. Meaning they have to sell food too. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Don't leave after just seeing Portsmouth and Concord. They are liberal strongholds. Get up to the whites and the notches.

More like liberal pussy holds. I'm in concord and far from liberal.... Haha..

But in all seriousness.. yeah the whole state is beautiful.  The Kancamagus highway should be on every visitors short list to see.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JEFF said:

More like liberal pussy holds. I'm in concord and far from liberal.... Haha..

But in all seriousness.. yeah the whole state is beautiful.  The Kancamagus highway should be on every visitors short list to see.

A 5 week trip through New England chasing the fall colors was my retirement gift to myself in 2016. What a bunch of beautiful scenery. We really enjoyed the Crawford Notch and the Kanc highway. The whole northeast is very nice in one way or the other. 

Hard to believe its coming on 2 years since that trip. 

• Like 3