I'm in New Hampshire

1 minute ago, Shifty said:

Where you at?

Portsmouth area tonight, Concord tomorrow for a John Prine concert. Went to Kittery Maine for a craft brewery and dinner. New England is nice.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Portsmouth area tonight, Concord tomorrow for a John Prine concert. Went to Kittery Maine for a craft brewery and dinner. New England is nice.

Jesus don't like killing no matter what the reason for.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Cool Portsmouth is great. I've lived there twice!  I'm way up north. Far side of the Mountains. Enjoy:bc:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

im about 10 minutes south.  Where in kittery did you go,  tributary? 

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

I wish I got this reference 

mach-z-not, aka polaris 550, use to challenge other members to a "fight behind Sandys sub shop" all the time....... 

15 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

YOU like John Prine?  Shit, maybe you''re not as much of a dewsh as I previously thought.

:lol:  New England fucking rocks.  Im in northern New Hampshire right now at Mt. Washington..  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

YOU like John Prine?  Shit, maybe you''re not as much of a dewsh as I previously thought.

:lol:  New England fucking rocks.  Im in northern New Hampshire right now at Mt. Washington..  

Stop by Sandy's 550's there giving handys.

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

im about 10 minutes south.  Where in kittery did you go,  tributary? 

We had dinner at The Black Birch, picked it out for the local beer selection and got lucky with the food. Definitely a bit hipsterish, but that feels like home when you're from the NYC area lol

14 minutes ago, dz246 said:

mach-z-not, aka polaris 550, use to challenge other members to a "fight behind Sandys sub shop" all the time....... 

That motherfucker already bailed on fighting me the last time he was in the  NYC area. I'm not wasting my time :lol: 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He's a legend :bc: 

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

You can't reach that high, lot lizard.

You'll eat the big black shaft.

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

dry or is he lubing up .

You'll get lubed for a big zucchini up your ass, faggot. 

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

you leather fags talk so tough when behind your gimp masks 

Hey, I tried for 8 years to get people to fight. How much longer will it take? STFU, faggot!!!