Weekend thread!!!!!11

• Gold Member

You people suck!  :fuckoff:

I worked a 15hr day Friday and a 15 hour day Saturday plus drinking at the bar with the crew. Then last night at 1am I learn I'm back at it at 8am this morning. Good news is all thats left is a sunset and they are easy peasy. Im beat. I got some Maker's amd a cigar for after work tho.  :bc:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

No more swamp ass with this Jeep.

6C6C9190-E232-4009-93D1-B03641210009.jpeg

the cooled  seats are nice have you been in a limmited ford with the masage seats . real nice option after a long day of ridding 

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Air conditioned seats on a 95deg day.

Okay!  I just saw the “back up camera” on the screen.  :lmao:

Wife’s car and daughters Jeep have that.  Never used them.  Not sure if they have either.

Damn!  I feel like I’m riding around in a fucking primitive dinosaur!!!

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wife’s car and daughters Jeep have that.  Never used them.  Not sure if they have either.

No more sweaty balls. My 2013 2500 has crank up windows and manual locks. How a proper work truck should be.

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

the cooled  seats are nice have you been in a limmited ford with the masage seats . real nice option after a long day of ridding 

I’m heterosexual, why would I be in a fag truck?

Mostly just sat around and relaxed this weekend since I was gone in Orlando Sunday thru Thursday. Mowed the lawn and then went to the course to hit some balls on Saturday and then played 9 holes with a friend since he was going out to play anyways. Played 18 more today with another friend, then sat around and had beers and watched the US Open. 

We got some rain a little bit ago so I laid down the Weed and Feed I just bought, that worked out nice. :bc:

Just now, Kivalo said:

Work is done, day off tomorrow. Cigar and bourbon time!!

The USS Constitution and Bunker Hill Monument at sunset tonight...

0617182024_HDR.jpg

Don’t you work for yourself?  What the fuck do you do anyway?  Not sure why but I think you own/operate a tug?

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Don’t you work for yourself?  What the fuck do you do anyway?  Not sure why but I think you own/operate a tug?

Think he's captaining some sort of tour boat.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Dude, A/C seats... Like a little angel gently blowing cold air on the brown eye..fuck it's the best

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Found this picture of BigDumbs :bc:

tom-hanks-auction-shrimp-outfit_grande.j

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No man, I have worked aboard a Tug but presently Im a Captain with a company on Boston Harbor. We do commuter runs, booze cruises and private charters. Tonight my last run was a harbor tour for the sunset.

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

No man, I have worked aboard a Tug but presently Im a Captain with a company on Boston Harbor. We do commuter runs, booze cruises and private charters. Tonight my last run was a harbor tour for the sunset.

What I'm getting out of this is that we need a FSCE party on the SS Kivalo!!!!!!!!11 :bc:

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Dude, A/C seats... Like a little angel gently blowing cold air on the brown eye..fuck it's the best

I’ve got WildBoer for that tho...so....

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Found this picture of BigDumbs :bc:

tom-hanks-auction-shrimp-outfit_grande.j

Shrimpin is a noble profession.  If you throw them on a hot pan, they pop like popcorn.

:lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Cool.  We’ve got quite a few of those rigs around here.  Some guy just bought the old Coast Guard ice breaker and turned it into a booze cruise ship.  Pretty cool.