What a rough week

• Gold Member
On 6/15/2018 at 6:26 PM, Polaris 550 said:

Got my boat ready today also. Just have to get my licenses on-line and replace a couple of trailer bulbs. 

Can't wait to get out there.

leaky-boat.png

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Well, I had this a little while back. 

PC160044.JPG

judging from the picture quality that was a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago you truck stop phaggot

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

judging from the picture quality that was a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago you truck stop phaggot

No it wasn't, you cum guzzler!!!

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Holy fuck You stole that picture from Uncle Zsnotty and who knows where he stole it from! :lol:

STFU!! Snack on a big negro dink!!!

On 6/17/2018 at 6:31 AM, Frostynuts said:

For about 30 bucks, you can change them out to sealed led, submersible lights. Much brighter, and maintenance free.

Ordered a set, and put them on.........................NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit, tried on both the truck and SUV ...........still nothing. Going crazy trying to track it down. Finally. I sliced open some prior connectors.............there was the problem. 

Taped them back up.....................EVERYTHING WORKS GREAT!!! 

Jesus H. Christ, ya' woulda' thought I won the MEGABUCKS I was so happy!!  

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

A 12' Aluminum boat w/15 HP .            :ashamed:

Don't blame ya. That's what I have but no motor. Im looking for like a 5 hp or something. Sold my 18 sport cuddy last yr after it pissed me off too many times. 

I lost so much money on that speedboat, many years ago.  When they run good, there's nothing like roaring across Winnepesaukee, or  out of Newburyport. 

When they shit the bed, it's a fuckin' nightmare. 

Every now and then I look at used Fountains for sale on-line. I see some nice ones, then reality hits about the time, money and energy they require. That does it for me...................that's my fix. 

Then I'm happy with my 12 footer, that costs basically nothing to own and operate. YES!!!! :happy:

52 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I lost so much money on that speedboat, many years ago.  When they run good, there's nothing like roaring across Winnepesaukee, or  out of Newburyport. 

When they shit the bed, it's a fuckin' nightmare. 

Every now and then I look at used Fountains for sale on-line. I see some nice ones, then reality hits about the time, money and energy they require. That does it for me...................that's my fix. 

Then I'm happy with my 12 footer, that costs basically nothing to own and operate. YES!!!! :happy:

How’s your sportsman 550 doing ? Like it better than outty ?

1 minute ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

How’s your sportsman 550 doing ? Like it better than outty ?

Polaris is holding up better than the Outty. Not half as good looking or powerful as the Outty, but more dependable and less hassle.

Kind of like a plain broad as compared to a hot broad. 

The hot broads are a fuckin' pain and always seem to demand you spend on them. 

The plain broads are easy to get along with, and don't demand too much.

I think I'm a plain broad kind of guy. The funny part is that I probably have more money than most guys these hot bitches go out with................BUT I SURE AS HELL AIN"T SPENDIN' IT ON THEIR BITCH ASSES!!!!    

On 6/15/2018 at 12:13 PM, Snoslinger said:

For trumpsters. My god.

It’s been three weeks since the last CBS/YouGov poll, and an eventful three weeks at that. During that period of time, the media and Democrats have covered almost nothing except the family-separation issue in border enforcement, with both having at times to admit that the same outcomes took place in the Obama administration, although not on the same scale. For the past fortnight, the American electorate has had a ringside seat to this overwhelming firestorm. With the midterms just four months out, the political impact of this has to have been massive. Right?

Maybe not. Three weeks ago, the previous CBS/YouGov poll showed Democrats leading Republicans by five. This weekend, their latest poll shows Democrats leading by … four?

cbs-generic.jpg

The question was asked differently in the previous poll — “If the 2018 election for U.S. House of Representatives were held today, whom would you vote for in the district where you live?” That’s not too much different, however, and the latest poll question more precisely mirrors the generic-ballot questions in other polls. With a margin of error of ±2.6%, not only is their no significant difference, the latest poll results comes close to a dead heat in the generic ballot.

Nor is that the only curious result. The Reuters/Ipsos poll series shows more of a change than the CBS/YouGov series, but in the direction of the GOP. In polling done in the second week of June, Democrats were up 10 points; last week’s tracking results show Democrats only up six. The Economist/YouGov polling listed at RCP shows Democrats gaining only a single point in the same time frame. Quinnipiac has the Democratic advantage declining by a point since the end of May to last week. Only CNN, which polls every six weeks, shows a significant gain (+5) for Democrats, and that takes into account all of May as well as the first three weeks of June.

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/06/25/cbs-poll-guess-two-weeks-immigration-debate-dems-generic-ballot-advantage/