If people were wrong to compare Trump to Hitler....

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m fully aware.  I read where the Nazi would tell stories about Jews stealing land and eating babies so people would hate them.  Little did anyone know they’d be shooting children who peacefully protest Jews stealing their land. 

How long was Hitler in power before he started demanding his people sit up and pay attention when he speaks?  When did he befriend Mussolini? Was it in his first 600 days in power?

Did Trump do anything you just fucking typed,..fucking butt hurt pile of shit,..

To minimize what everyone who had any effect of any WW to what we live today is fucking disgusting...

• Like 1

annnnnnnd, as if he hadn't made a big enough fool of himself, as if he hadn't made the most disgusting and despicable things about am American president, he gets shouted down by half the members, now hes talking about eating  babies.  Speechless.  :lol: 

16 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Did Trump do anything you just fucking typed,..fucking butt hurt pile of shit,..

To minimize what everyone who had any effect of any WW to what we live today is fucking disgusting...

16 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

annnnnnnd, as if he hadn't made a big enough fool of himself, as if he hadn't made the most disgusting and despicable things about am American president, he gets shouted down by half the members, now hes talking about eating  babies.  Speechless.  :lol: 

You two are your own special brand of stupid aren't you?

Rigid..... Yeah Trump just finished stating that he wished his people with sit up and pay attention to him that way Kim Jong's people pay attention.   Nice job of electing a President that envies and Praises a brutal dictator.  Your fucktard President has made praised Kim Jung, Putin and Duterte.  He praised people who are the opposite of what you pretend is American values.

And Driftbitch the whiney cuckhold........ Look it up.  That's what they use to say about Jews to make it easier to hate them.  That way people were frightened of them and wanted them locked up.  It just took Trump calling Mexicans Rapists and Murderers for some of you assholes to cheer Trump while he locked up their children.

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Rigid..... Yeah Trump just finished stating that he wished his people with sit up and pay attention to him that way Kim Jong's people pay attention.   Nice job of electing a President that envies and Praises a brutal dictator.  Your fucktard President has made praised Kim Jung, Putin and Duterte.  He praised people who are the opposite of what you pretend is American values.

And Driftbitch the whiney cuckhold........ Look it up.  That's what they use to say about Jews to make it easier to hate them.  That way people were frightened of them and wanted them locked up.  It just took Trump calling Mexicans Rapists and Murderers for some of you assholes to cheer Trump while he locked up their children.

This post validates my decision to still have you on top Slinger in my suicide death pool.  

The question for me now is, should Slinger overtake Spinner?

I’ll decide this week.

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This post validates my decision to still have you on top Slinger in my suicide death pool.  

The question for me now is, should Slinger overtake Spinner?

I’ll decide this week.

X2.  Thinks he’s giving us a history lesson on Hitler and the Jews.  Fuck.  My ex was Jewish, I don’t need any history lessons about the Jews from that dumb fuck.  The fact that he’s trying to tie it to Trump is about the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever read on these boards and there’s been some doozies.  Particularly when he demonizes jews himself when it comes to Palestinians.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah, let me know when Trump starts doing this shit you fucking fuck tard

buchenwald-nazi-concentration-camp-established-in-1937-and-liberated-HTMGY1.jpg

Remains of air raid casualties are gathered up for identification and open air cremation in Dresden's Altmarkt square, Feb 25, 1945.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Remains of air raid casualties are gathered up for identification and open air cremation in Dresden's Altmarkt square, Feb 25, 1945.jpg

CNN’s already got the footage and the story complete and ready to roll.  They’re just waiting for the right moment.

Whats weird is, this probably isn’t as far off as it should be making it somewhat unfunny.  Fuckig bizarre!

21 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m fully aware.  I read where the Nazi would tell stories about Jews stealing land and eating babies so people would hate them.  Little did anyone know they’d be shooting children who peacefully protest Jews stealing their land. 

How long was Hitler in power before he started demanding his people sit up and pay attention when he speaks?  When did he befriend Mussolini? Was it in his first 600 days in power?

do-you-want-h3j6bj.jpg

17 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

If he did, he’d blame it on Obama’s policies, Sessions would quote the bible and you cunts would still vote for him. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If he did, he’d blame it on Obama’s policies, Sessions would quote the bible and you cunts would still vote for him. 

MAGA!!!!!!!!

20 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

X2.  Thinks he’s giving us a history lesson on Hitler and the Jews.  Fuck.  My ex was Jewish, I don’t need any history lessons about the Jews from that dumb fuck.  The fact that he’s trying to tie it to Trump is about the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever read on these boards and there’s been some doozies.  Particularly when he demonizes jews himself when it comes to Palestinians.

You have a problem with the truth? I think it’s fucking Amazing that the same people who lived through having their land taken and being put in ghettoes treat the Palestinians the way they do. 

If they thought they could get away with murdering them all, they would. 

30 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You have a problem with the truth? I think it’s fucking Amazing that the same people who lived through having their land taken and being put in ghettoes treat the Palestinians the way they do. 

oh, so now we're moving away from the Trump/Hitler comparisons and worrying about the plight of suicidal animals who strap bombs to their childrens chests, or send gas balloons into Israel?  A friend of mine just got back from 9 days in Isreal.  You, like most things you comment on, don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

How does this sound?  Lets both go to the middle east, I'll hit Israel, you can go into The West Bank.  Make sure you promote LGBTQ2 rights during your stay.:lol:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

oh, so now we're moving away from the Trump/Hitler comparisons and worrying about the plight of suicidal animals who strap bombs to their childrens chests, or send gas balloons into Israel?  A friend of mine just got back from 9 days in Isreal.  You, like most things you comment on, don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

What a moron.:lol:

BetaFail.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How does this sound?  Lets both go to the middle east, I'll hit Israel, you can go into The West Bank.  Make sure you promote LGBTQ2 rights during your stay.:lol:

Oh yes!  He should bring hundreds of his buddies. The moooozzlums just need to be indoctrinated on librul values.  Bye Rev.  Enjoy that stoning.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh yes!  He should bring hundreds of his buddies. The moooozzlums just need to be indoctrinated on librul values.  Bye Rev.  Enjoy that stoning.

He and Moto could go together, and report on their findings.  Or someone else could report on what they found left of them. 

35 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You're the ones who are cheering while Trump puts kids in cages. 

Who is cheering anything?  Better to be Trudeau and invite them all to Canada and then say "You thought I was serious about that".

You know who gets a special place in hell?  Cunts who think kids should be in cages because their parents wanted a better life.  

I doubt many of you bitches really believe in god. But I Hope you all end up explaining yourselves to your god really soon. Maybe the next mass shooting will hasten the event. 

28 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You know who gets a special place in hell?  Cunts who think kids should be in cages because their parents wanted a better life.  

I doubt many of you bitches really believe in god. But I Hope you all end up explaining yourselves to your god really soon. Maybe the next mass shooting will hasten the event. 

Boo boo.  :lmao: