If people were wrong to compare Trump to Hitler....

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

But it was on a left wing conspiracy site.

You know the left wing equivalent of what Flat earth boy uses for his info.   

I could post many sites that would back up my claims that are equally as credible as the sites "JT flat earth for me" quotes. 

50 million????  There are many people who say 6 million is fake news.  Not sure where you get 50.  FYI I believe 6 million Jews died. Trumps ancestors were efficient and kept impeccable records.

Remember Hitler didn't start off by saying he was going to kill all the jews and try to take over the world.

He started off by convincing his followers that Germans were better than the rest of the world. That they had better blood.

It's easy to find clips of Trump saying the same thing.

He then demonized the Jews and blamed them for the economic hardship of Germans. 

He claimed they were inferior.   He got people to ignore their suffering and convince his followers that they deserved it.

You know like some on here are convinced that Palestinians deserve to die for peaceful protests, or Syrian refugees deserve to die instead of being given asylum, or Mexicans deserve whatever happens because as some despicable cunts say "Why are they crossing the border illegally?"

seriously how many times did you get your ass kicked as a kid . 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

seriously how many times did you get your ass kicked as a kid . 

My guess: never.  Prolly steered pretty clear of that type of “toxic masculinity”.  Only half his choice though.

:lmao:

:

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

Its shit like this why America is so divided.   The nature of this thread is shameful.  For God's sake Hitler was probably responsible for the deaths of over 50 million people.  Even mentioning his name in reference with Trump is beyond despicable.   Honestly Rev you should be ashamed for posting this.   You should be above this.  

Thats today's left. Anything goes.  Say or do anything to gain control.  not gonna happen.

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

But it was on a left wing conspiracy site.

You know the left wing equivalent of what Flat earth boy uses for his info.   

I could post many sites that would back up my claims that are equally as credible as the sites "JT flat earth for me" quotes. 

50 million????  There are many people who say 6 million is fake news.  Not sure where you get 50.  FYI I believe 6 million Jews died. Trumps ancestors were efficient and kept impeccable records.

Remember Hitler didn't start off by saying he was going to kill all the jews and try to take over the world.

He started off by convincing his followers that Germans were better than the rest of the world. That they had better blood.

It's easy to find clips of Trump saying the same thing.

He then demonized the Jews and blamed them for the economic hardship of Germans. 

He claimed they were inferior.   He got people to ignore their suffering and convince his followers that they deserved it.

You know like some on here are convinced that Palestinians deserve to die for peaceful protests, or Syrian refugees deserve to die instead of being given asylum, or Mexicans deserve whatever happens because as some despicable cunts say "Why are they crossing the border illegally?"

just wow.  Not sure where you're getting your news from, but you're doing it wrong.  How much more disgusting can you fucking low lifes get?  Comparing Trump to Hitler.  thats nice.  wtf.

39 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

you have No idea what your talking about. and in reality you debase what my relatives went through for cheap political points. you should be ashamed.  

I completely agree.

Edited by DriftBusta

2 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

you have No idea what your talking about. and in reality you debase what my relatives went through for cheap political points. you should be ashamed.  

What about what the Palestinians are going through?  Do you or your relatives have any sympathy for them?

I'm not sure what your thoughts have been on people of other religions dying recently. Have you been devastated by those deaths or does it only matter if you are related?

51 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What about what the Palestinians are going through?  Do you or your relatives have any sympathy for them?

I'm not sure what your thoughts have been on people of other religions dying recently. Have you been devastated by those deaths or does it only matter if you are related?

Fuck 'em.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Why are the people of a nationality he demonized as murderers and rapists being loaded into rail cars and taken to camps?

Why are families being separated and children kept in tents in the desert while some disappear?

Why are guards being allowed to kill and rape some of these people?

Why are the German people........ Whoops American people letting it happen?

You’re a dumbfuck 

the policy you refer to that Seperates children from parents was started by Obama. 

When Trump starts rounding up Mexican Citizens just because they are Mexican. Then he starts burning them in ovens sinply because they are Mexican cone talk to me. Until then shut your dumbfuck pie hole

• Like 1

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Well I certainly haven't made light of their situation to further gain cheap political points and internet memes.

So you can posture all you want but frankly your comparison of Trump to Hitler is sick, insulting and vile. and not even close to reality from a Historical or factual perspective.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Well I certainly haven't made light of their situation to further gain cheap political points and internet memes.

So you can posture all you want but frankly your comparison of Trump to Hitler is sick, insulting and vile. and not even close to reality from a Historical or factual perspective.

Coming from assholes who defend the Trump administration's zero tolerance initiative and calling it biblical in nature....... I'll take a vile piece of shit thinking I'm vile, any day of the week.   

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Coming from assholes who defend the Trump administration's zero tolerance initiative and calling it biblical in nature....... I'll take a vile piece of shit thinking I'm vile, any day of the week.   

And you're STILL talking.  You seemed to have missed the memo.  Like by a mile.

35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And you're STILL talking.  You seemed to have missed the memo.  Like by a mile.

Still waiting for you to back up your claim that I broke the site rules. Not just your own personal rule that people shouldn't make little Marky cry.

33 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Still waiting for you to back up your claim that I broke the site rules. Not just your own personal rule that people shouldn't make little Marky cry.

Tbh....i dont think Mark really cares what you do.

Nor do most others for that matter....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, DAVE said:

Tbh....i dont think Mark really cares what you do.

Nor do most others for that matter....

From the loser that is spending quality time with his son driving around southern Ontario stalking blue f150’s. 

On 6/15/2018 at 6:15 AM, jtssrx said:

You’re a dumbfuck 

the policy you refer to that Seperates children from parents was started by Obama. 

When Trump starts rounding up Mexican Citizens just because they are Mexican. Then he starts burning them in ovens sinply because they are Mexican cone talk to me. Until then shut your dumbfuck pie hole

Noooooo it was Trump and sessions back a few months ago. Another Trump lie

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump never reads much but it’s reported he has read much about Hitler and his speeches.

So deny it all you want Trumpetts........the similarities are certainly there.

Trump isn't the President who put kids in 'concentration camps'...

AP_218403541042_c0-121-2900-1811_s885x51

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump never reads much but it’s reported he has read much about Hitler and his speeches.

So deny it all you want Trumpetts........the similarities are certainly there.

pretty sure Trump was at the 2016 holicost survivors museum fundraiser in la in 16 . I know this because I saw a few picks of him there . my buds dad gave a speech I know you did not get in with out a min 20k each tix 

but yeah he is hittler  

one I laughed at was him and hanoy Jane and a few other people laughing it up in a circle 

200 years ago the someone said  all it takes for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing.

now there are good men doing nothing but a surprising number of truly stupid people cheering the Trump administration on 

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

200 years ago the someone said  all it takes for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing.

now there are good men doing nothing but a surprising number of truly stupid people cheering the Trump administration on 

70 years ago the person you are comparing to our current fucking president too,  crossed borders into other countries to systematicly exterminate a race of people and take over others land,..Gassed families, cooked families, lined them up and had them buried in Mass graves,.and you fucking minimalize it! 

It's absolutely pathetic that you compare two people who have done nothing at all of the same actions.  The fact you're so fucking unaware of the atrocities that the Nazis movement had committed against the free world is unfathomable,..

You are a complete fucking idiot to even start this thread

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

70 years ago the person you are comparing to our current fucking president too,  crossed borders into other countries to systematicly exterminate a race of people and take over others land,..Gassed families, cooked families, lined them up and had them buried in Mass graves,.and you fucking minimalize it! 

It's absolutely pathetic that you compare two people who have done nothing at all of the same actions.  The fact you're so fucking unaware of the atrocities that the Nazis movement had committed against the free world is unfathomable,..

Fucking ouch. 

46 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Best just to ignore the attention seeker.

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

I’m fully aware.  I read where the Nazi would tell stories about Jews stealing land and eating babies so people would hate them.  Little did anyone know they’d be shooting children who peacefully protest Jews stealing their land. 

How long was Hitler in power before he started demanding his people sit up and pay attention when he speaks?  When did he befriend Mussolini? Was it in his first 600 days in power?