If people were wrong to compare Trump to Hitler....

Why are the people of a nationality he demonized as murderers and rapists being loaded into rail cars and taken to camps?

Why are families being separated and children kept in tents in the desert while some disappear?

Why are guards being allowed to kill and rape some of these people?

Why are the German people........ Whoops American people letting it happen?

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Why are the people of a nationality he demonized as murderers and rapists being loaded into rail cars and taken to camps?

Why are families being separated and children kept in tents in the desert while some disappear?

Guards allowed to kill and rape? What sort of sensationalist bullshit are you spewing? Link...

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Guards allowed to kill and rape? What sort of sensationalist bullshit are you spewing? Link...

Cnn reported yesterday that they took a kid from a woman while she was breastfeeding it. :lol:

Its really getting pathetic how hard they are trying.

• Like 1

guess we need to build a Radisson on the border so the illegal aliens who get busted breaking the law coming in to our countery under a fence are not subject to  sleeping in a tent before we drive or fly them back .

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Maybe you really should ask yourself. 

Why would the media and YOU have to lie about something like this?

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Your trying to hard......Coach Toolkit Slope would be proud though. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Cnn reported yesterday that they took a kid from a woman while she was breastfeeding it. :lol:

Its really getting pathetic how hard they are trying.

I enjoyed CBS yesterday the banner at the bottem all morning the fall out from trumps north Korea deal 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The kids should be with the parents.

I 100% agree, the unaccompanied ones should be sent right back to their parents...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

vile and disgusting

• Gold Member

So us Obama Hilter also?

Its shit like this why America is so divided.   The nature of this thread is shameful.  For God's sake Hitler was probably responsible for the deaths of over 50 million people.  Even mentioning his name in reference with Trump is beyond despicable.   Honestly Rev you should be ashamed for posting this.   You should be above this.  

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its shit like this why America is so divided.   The nature of this thread is shameful.  For God's sake Hitler was probably responsible for the deaths of over 50 million people.  Even mentioning his name in reference with Trump is beyond despicable.   Honestly Rev you should be ashamed for posting this.   You should be above this.  

Its incredibly despicable and vile. Especially to those of us who had relatives in the camps. It makes me sick!

• Thanks 1

But it was on a left wing conspiracy site.

You know the left wing equivalent of what Flat earth boy uses for his info.   

I could post many sites that would back up my claims that are equally as credible as the sites "JT flat earth for me" quotes. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

50 million????  There are many people who say 6 million is fake news.  Not sure where you get 50.  FYI I believe 6 million Jews died. Trumps ancestors were efficient and kept impeccable records.

Remember Hitler didn't start off by saying he was going to kill all the jews and try to take over the world.

He started off by convincing his followers that Germans were better than the rest of the world. That they had better blood.

It's easy to find clips of Trump saying the same thing.

He then demonized the Jews and blamed them for the economic hardship of Germans. 

He claimed they were inferior.   He got people to ignore their suffering and convince his followers that they deserved it.

You know like some on here are convinced that Palestinians deserve to die for peaceful protests, or Syrian refugees deserve to die instead of being given asylum, or Mexicans deserve whatever happens because as some despicable cunts say "Why are they crossing the border illegally?"

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I could post many sites that would back up my claims that are equally as credible as the sites "JT flat earth for me" quotes. 

50 million????  There are many people who say 6 million is fake news.  Not sure where you get 50.  FYI I believe 6 million Jews died. Trumps ancestors were efficient and kept impeccable records.

Remember Hitler didn't start off by saying he was going to kill all the jews and try to take over the world.

He started off by convincing his followers that Germans were better than the rest of the world. That they had better blood.

He then demonized the Jews and blamed them for the economic hardship of Germans. 

He claimed they were inferior.   He got people to ignore their suffering and convince his followers that they deserved it.

You know like some on here are convinced that Palestinians deserve to die for peaceful protests, or Syrian refugees deserve to die instead of being given asylum, or Mexicans deserve whatever happens because as some despicable cunts say "Why are they crossing the border illegally?"

Wow.

Super heavy flow day huh Maxine.

You know Trump is winning when they fire up the racism machine.  All over the news. 

Not going to get much sympathy around here.  An illegal “angel “. Just plowed over a local honors student and  left him to die.

im sure it will be all over the National news .   

Edited by Cold War
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Over 60 million died in WWII.   Do you need a reminder who started it?

you have No idea what your talking about. and in reality you debase what my relatives went through for cheap political points. you should be ashamed.  

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The kids should be with the parents.

yes they should and if any mom or dad thought it was a good idea to send there kid across the border by them self they have no parental rights left.  in fact sterilisation is in order