where is "the bottom"?

serious question. where is the bottom of the stupidity well? I thought we reached it with voting in a lying, corrupt, non-transparent, snake oil salesman known as trump, as president. then I thought we reached it when none of you believed Russia meddled in our election. "where's the proof" you all asked. :lol:  I thought we reached it when you couldn't, and still can't,  see the collusion between Russia and the trump admin. now here we are and you're applauding trump for sucking up to rocket man, the same man you absolutely hated and feared for decades. the man who killed one of our citizens not too long ago. the man who jails those who don't bow to him. the man who made tons of threats to us. your ultimate boogeyman! now you're applauding trump for inviting him into the WH!

so, as you like to say so often...

is this it? is this finally it? are we there yet?

:lmao:

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Like 1

Just now, MILFMAN said:

You are an idiot.

Perfect dem sheep. “We have to get back to doing things the way we always did. But this time the results will be different!!!!!!!!”

• Like 1

Just now, Edmo said:

Perfect dem sheep. “We have to get back to doing things the way we always did. But this time the results will be different!!!!!!!!”

isn't that the definition of a LOON?

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

it's obvious who the sheep are. it couldn't be any clearer really. whatever trump does, the base likey. a week ago he had them up in arms about rocket man. today, they're applauding his potential visit to the wh.

you cannot make this shit up.

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

serious question. where is the bottom of the stupidity well? I thought we reached it with voting in a lying, corrupt, non-transparent, snake oil salesman known as trump, as president. then I thought we reached it when none of you believed Russia meddled in our election. "where's the proof" you all asked. :lol:  I thought we reached it when you couldn't, and still can't,  see the collusion between Russia and the trump admin. now here we are and you're applauding trump for sucking up to rocket man, the same man you absolutely hated and feared for decades. the man who killed one of our citizens not too long ago. the man who jails those who don't bow to him. the man who made tons of threats to us. your ultimate boogeyman! now you're applauding trump for inviting him into the WH!

so, as you like to say so often...

is this it? is this finally it? are we there yet?

Please lay out what Obama did that was good or great

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it's obvious who the sheep are. it couldn't be any clearer really. whatever trump does, the base likey. a week ago he had them up in arms about rocket man. today, they're applauding his potential visit to the wh.

:lol: I don’t even like trump, not one bit. But I like what he is doing. The hero worship is on your team bud. Hillary would have been business as usual. Sorry that didn’t cut it for most.

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Please lay out what Obama did that was good or great

please fuck off.

this isn't about Obama. it's about your stupidity. but since you brought Obama up, i'll ask this question....

why is it when Obama said he'd like to talk with these dictators, the right went nuts? and please, don't bother with the "I agreed with Obama on that" line of shit either. you clowns over played that card long ago.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

Maybe you should re-read this from a couple months ago..

Just now, Edmo said:

:lol: I don’t even like trump, not one bit. But I like what he is doing. The hero worship is on your team bud. Hillary would have been business as usual. Sorry that didn’t cut it for most.

yeah it shows in all your posts....

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah it shows in all your posts....

I will support someone who does positive things. There are some things that needed changing. And he’s changing them. SBYL.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

yeah, and?

well last week you claimed the the right was all up in arm about Kim, but that thread I linked from 6 weeks ago doesnt show that.. So where do you get this "last week from" and "up in arms" from??

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

please fuck off.

this isn't about Obama. it's about your stupidity. but since you brought Obama up, i'll ask this question....

why is it when Obama said he'd like to talk with these dictators, the right went nuts? and please, don't bother with the "I agreed with Obama on that" line of shit either. you clowns over played that card long ago.

What dictators did he want to talk to? All Obama ever did was talk expect when he allowed Hillary to assassinate Qadaffi 

I'm not sure if you're aware but Kim was launching ICBM's a few months ago and your side was claiming we were all going to Die becuase of Trump's rhetoric. Now he seemingly was able to negotiate NK giving up all their nukes. Why are you trying to turn that into a bad thing?