the north korea goal post

13 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He’s furious that Trump did good. It’s hilarious. 

He is so full of hate and DemonCUNT propaganda and is suffering from  the worst case of TDS that he thinks it's actually all bad in his pea size hack brain :guzzle: 

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

Speaking of hacks, where's blownlightbulbrider been lately, somebody run him off again?

So much winning. I bet he had to build a cry room in his house. :lol: 

7 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

who is moving goal posts on that? the investigation appears to be going well. maybe if you watched some real news once in awhile you'd be more informed?

really ? I watch your pathetic extremely low nelson ratings channel almost every night mostly for the comedy. I still see nothing but speculation and hope re branded nightly  

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

So much winning. I bet he had to build a cry room in his house. :lol: 

he cant there has been a huge back log of cry room building materials after the election . sad thing is there friends the Muslims wont even let them use there prayer rooms they fought so hard for them to get . 

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

really ? I watch your pathetic extremely low nelson ratings channel almost every night mostly for the comedy. I still see nothing but speculation and hope re branded nightly  

listened to cnn this am and nothing but doom and gloom, Nov is going to be pretty rough on the left

9 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

listened to cnn this am and nothing but doom and gloom, Nov is going to be pretty rough on the left

yes it is fucking comical to watch . I like to picture the mainecunt and shitslinger  sitting mouth open  soaking it all in  

17 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Yeah...the Dems have pretty much decided to get out of the politics game.  They are just gonna be another grievance group.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yes that is the goal post Slinger. Try for a second to look past Trump and for the good of this country you miserable cunt Bahahaha. This is going to drive the irrational wing of the left crazy. I love it.

Entertaining as fuck aint it.

Ok...  honest/serious question.  I thought anti Trump hated the war of words between Trump and NK.  felt he was just inciting.  Now that there is progress anti Trump hate what he's done.  Saying it's too much?  What am I missing here?  Legit question....

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

So nothing new. Thanks. 

Trump will be out of office before that bombshell breaks. I wonder if Russia will be banned from Facebook by the next election. :lol:

54 minutes ago, odot1 said:

Ok...  honest/serious question.  I thought anti Trump hated the war of words between Trump and NK.  felt he was just inciting.  Now that there is progress anti Trump hate what he's done.  Saying it's too much?  What am I missing here?  Legit question....

You aren’t missing anything.  None of it makes sense.  It’s just liberal whining and hate because they can’t grasp the reality that their party and their fascist movement was voted down and out by the citizens.

Hatred and obstruction.  That’s their plan now.  Just another whiney, bitter grievance group.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, odot1 said:

I don’t hate the principle of it and I would assume that goes for most non Trumpers despite what you think you’re hearing.  

For instance, listen to Barrack’s response back in 2008:

The problem now isn’t that Trump has an R next to his name.  It’s that he’s undermined his own credibility  for the past three years of his political career.  It’s hard to have trust but verify if people don’t trust you.  Plus we see through the pomp and circumstance.  Can you?  Legit question.

3 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I don’t hate the principle of it and I would assume that goes for most non Trumpers despite what you think you’re hearing.  

The problem now isn’t that Trump has an R next to his name.  It’s that he’s undermined his own credibility  for the past three years of his political career.  It’s hard to have trust but verify if people don’t trust you.  Plus we see through the pomp and circumstance.  Can you?  Legit question.

Stop it.  You fail to see what he’s done and doing because you either disagree with his politics and/or your party depends on people believing he’s doing nothing good.

Its just plain stupid.  It’s the R party back in 2009/10 x1000.

Sad.

21 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Wasn't asking about the pomp and circumstance.  Just asking why the criticism because he didn't make efforts, yet criticism when he does make efforts.  Seems confusing and that video is irrelevant to my question.  In the, truthfully it matters not to me either way.  Was just a curiosity.  It does seem @Zambroski explanation on the surface makes sense.  The anti Trump group seem to be a a point where nothing he does will make them happy...  There will always be a "well, yeah..but..."

2 minutes ago, odot1 said:

Wasn't asking about the pomp and circumstance.  Just asking why the criticism because he didn't make efforts, yet criticism when he does make efforts.  Seems confusing and that video is irrelevant to my question.  In the, truthfully it matters not to me either way.  Was just a curiosity.  It does seem @Zambroski explanation on the surface makes sense.  The anti Trump group seem to be a a point where nothing he does will make them happy...  There will always be a "well, yeah..but..."

On the bold you’re not far off.  I think the only way he could get credit from me is if he raised the speed limits on all U.S. interstates to at least 125mph.  Sadly, neither party seems to have any interest in that though.  And nobody ever talks about doing something like that which is why it would shock the hell out of me.  Aside from that, I’ll continue to judge him based on his character and pray that he doesn’t leave a Bush sized mess for the next Democrat to clean up.

21 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

On the bold you’re not far off.  I think the only way he could get credit from me is if he raised the speed limits on all U.S. interstates to at least 125mph.  Sadly, neither party seems to have any interest in that though.  And nobody ever talks about doing something like that which is why it would shock the hell out of me.  Aside from that, I’ll continue to judge him based on his character and pray that he doesn’t leave a Bush sized mess for the next Democrat to clean up.

So it’s all about the character for you? None of his actions or the things he’s done matter to you? Seems to me an odd way to judge someone’s performance. :dunno: 

5 hours ago, Edmo said:

So it’s all about the character for you? None of his actions or the things he’s done matter to you? Seems to me an odd way to judge someone’s performance. :dunno: 

It’s inherently necessary to observe one's actions in order to make any deductions about their character.  You’re thinking of personality traits, such as energetic, funny, lazy, negative, shy.  Character traits on the other hand are things like honesty, integrity, virtue, kindliness, etc.  these are traits based in the principle that the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior.  Behavior of course would include actions.

in terms of past behavior, for instance, Trump has failed to establish peace with John McCain.  And he lies, like a LOT.  So, considering these past actions or lack thereof, I have no belief that this agreement with Un to work on an actual real plan of any substance will amount to anything credit worthy.  I don’t have much faith in Un either.

Way out there theory time:  In fact, part of me wonders whether Trump doing this meeting is a precursor to war.  How could that be?  Well, if he wants to go to war, people would criticize, “but you didn’t even try diplomacy first!”  Now, when the deal inevitably goes nowhere or Un fails to comply, he’s more legitimized to press for war actions.  A future tweet may read:    “I tried diplomacy - it didn’t work - I didn’t want this but have no choice other than send in military - sad.”  

Edited by XC.Morrison