Trump made history

25 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I mention reneging on deals when you are safely out of site and you cheer it as an American trait. Lol. Winning. 

sort of like being a bitch and talking shit after some one exits the room because you are to big of a cunt to do it face to face ? like that 

I commend Trump for being willing to talk one on one with NK. it goes against a long standing GOP policy and should have been done years ago.

NK has been willing to talk one on one for years, the US wasn't. Lets not make believe they are talking now for any other reason then Trump was willing, and I'm glad he was.

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I commend Trump for being willing to talk one on one with NK. it goes against a long standing GOP policy and should have been done years ago.

NK has been willing to talk one on one for years, the US wasn't. Lets not make believe they are talking now for any other reason then Trump was willing, and I'm glad he was.

Why can't people give trump a compliment without putting some bull shit in to show how partisan they are?   "trump did good, but I still am a flaming liberal democrat"

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Any step forward with NK is a good thing, no doubt about it.  Whether this ever amounts to substantive results we won’t know for awhile, maybe even years.  For now it’s good news, and now the actual hard part and real work that should have come first, begins.

Good post. That is what it comes down to. We needed to do something else. I’d rather talk, throw pleasantries, and keep at this route than an all out war. Some on the left are so afraid of a win for Trump that they are acting like complete hawks and stomping their feet over talking and trying. What we have done for 50 years hasn’t worked. Trump inherited the passed buck that saw NK come into possession of a working nuke and ICMB. Something needed to change. Does that make NK a good state and a friend? No. They are evil, but I’d take evil that we can have a dialogue with over watching thousands upon thousands of Americans die taking down.  

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Reality is this effort by NK is different than in the past.   Do I trust them....No but it is different and something potentially amazing is happening.

My bet is NK still is the marionette and China is STILL controlling the strings.   China see's multiple threats here.   A US govt willing to take military action against NK.  This puts China is a terrible position.   How far will they go protecting their puppet because their economy could be destroyed in a matter of seconds if they attack the US.   The next thing China fears is the US unleashing Japan to protect themselves more on their own.   Japan and China HATE each other.  The last thing China wants besides war with the US is Japan gaining military power.  

The amazing thing China risks here is a unification of the Korean Peninsula which like Germany would become a "democracy" and open up a whole new labor market to the west.  I can't see the hard line commies in China liking that.   It eventually could put pressure on a change in their own form of govt.

Whether it be Trump's team or China finally cutting of the deadbeat relative that's always asking for money or some of both this is starting to feel something unlike we've seen since the collapse of the Soviet Union and fall of the wall in Berlin.      

Yep. By end of year they will have an end to the armistice I bet.. Trump deserves some serious praise. His tactics worked because his risk playing both China and NK worked. All of the trade rhetoric against China, I feel, was to get them on board. The US is acting like the US. Tossing our fat gut around and taking care of business with our economic might. Even Michael Smerconish on my way into work was giving kudos to Trump. He put it very well. We need to pause and take stock of the direction we aren’t going for the first time in history with NK.

• Like 1

Just now, racer254 said:

Why can't people give trump a compliment without putting some bull shit in to show how partisan they are? 

I did compliment Trump for being willing to talk one on one with NK. I pointed out the  bull shit in saying that NK was brought to the table by the Trump and his actions.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yep. By end of year they will have an end to the armistice I bet.. Trump deserves some serious praise. His tactics worked because his risk playing both China and NK worked. All of the trade rhetoric against China, I feel, was to get them on board. The US is acting like the US. Tossing our fat gut around and taking care of business with our economic might. Even Michael Smerconish on my way into work was giving kudos to Trump. He put it very well. We need to pause and take stock of the direction we aren’t going for the first time in history with NK.

Yep.  Peace thru strength is working.   Especially economic strength.  

Poor little Justin Eyebrow.  

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Good post. That is what it comes down to. We needed to do something else. I’d rather talk, throw pleasantries, and keep at this route than an all out war. Some on the left are so afraid of a win for Trump that they are acting like complete hawks and stomping their feet over talking and trying. What we have done for 50 years hasn’t worked. Trump inherited the passed buck that saw NK come into possession of a working nuke and ICMB. Something needed to change. Does that make NK a good state and a friend? No. They are evil, but I’d take evil that we can have a dialogue with over watching thousands upon thousands of Americans die taking down.  

nobody wants, or expected war you freaking dingaling :lol:I, nor many others on the left, considered NK a threat in the first place. that was you and your fellow clowns. all I am doing is pointing out the rww willingness to accept less than the original demands.

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so xtraBS, is NK being left with nukes, and us pulling out of the area militarily, a win for you?

"No we're not reducing anything.....we have 32 thousand soldiers in South Korea and I'd like to bring them back home but that's not part of the equation right now"

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

nobody wants, or expected war you freaking dingaling :lol:I, nor many others on the left, considered NK a threat in the first place. that was you and your fellow clowns. all I am doing is pointing out the rww willingness to accept less than the original demands.

Who the FUCK are you trying to kid???????

Christ, Mainecat alone had a Depends factory add a 3rd shift he was so apoplectic.... :lmao:

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

59 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Why can't people give trump a compliment without putting some bull shit in to show how partisan they are?   "trump did good, but I still am a flaming liberal democrat"

What for showing up? When a peace treaty is signed I will congratulate Trump otherwise fuck trump

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

What for showing up? When a peace treaty is signed I will congratulate Trump otherwise fuck trump

:lol: So butthurt

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

NK was never willing to even talk nuclear disarmament.   Their tone is COMPLETELY different.   Whether that is China, Trump or a combination something is changing there.

Just now, Highmark said:

NK was never willing to even talk nuclear disarmament.   Their tone is COMPLETELY different.   Whether that is China, Trump or a combination something is changing there.

Wait till it happens.

kim kills his own family members 

Just now, Mainecat said:

Wait till it happens.

kim kills his own family members 

A few months ago you were hiding under your desk.......again.  :lol:

Yes a lot must happen but even you have to admit the tone coming out of NK is 180 deg different from even just a few months ago.  

Edited by Highmark

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

soooo predictable

So :wrong: about everything since the begging of time :lmao: what a steaming pile of hackery you are Snot and an unbelievablely brain dead POS 

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

A few months ago you were hiding under your desk.......again.  :lol:

Yes a lot must happen but even you have to admit the tone coming out of NK is 180 deg different from even just a few months ago.  

I still don't have a whole lot of faith in the short fat kid conceding anything but, I know this is a slow process if it is going to happen. This meeting is nothing short of historically epic.  The left losing their minds that NK didn't hand over all nukes, sign a peace treaty, agree to all of the US demands, agree to become a democracy, accept that Santa Clause is white, and all others is absurd as hell.  They are nothing but a Chicken Little party and ironically, self fulfilling for their party.  It's fucking bizarre.

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

This should be pinned .......

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Hitler befriended Stalin

I wouldn't call it befriending

https://www.history.com/news/the-secret-hitler-stalin-pact-75-years-ago

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I still don't have a whole lot of faith in the short fat kid conceding anything but, I know this is a slow process if it is going to happen. This meeting is nothing short of historically epic.  The left losing their minds that NK didn't hand over all nukes, sign a peace treaty, agree to all of the US demands, agree to become a democracy, accept that Santa Clause is white, and all others is absurd as hell.  They are nothing but a Chicken Little party and ironically, self fulfilling for their party.  It's fucking bizarre.

you're reading me completely wrong. I have no problem with the meeting. no harm at all in it. what I get a kick out of though is the 180 turn around, and the goal post moves by the rwws. like I said, if Obama had acted in this manner, kissing rocket man's ass, the right would be going completely apeshit. hell, just meeting with an evil dictator was a bad thing pre-trump. now you expect no one to notice you all jumping up and down in joy? it's just like everything else you had gripes about previously...it's OK now that trump is doing it.

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Like 1