Trump made history

22 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Gmafb. Trump did not have to kiss rocket man’s ass to get anywhere with him. Christ he treated the dictator with more respect and compliments that he does our allies. Like I said, if obama had done that.....

Doesn’t matter what he had to say.  If it avoids a war, it’s just words. Who gives a fuck. Looks like a definite win for Trump and the World. 

Not sure what went on behind the scenes with Russia, China and NK. But even that shpulsnt matter too much  

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Doesn’t matter what he had to say.  If it avoids a war, it’s just words. Who gives a fuck. Looks like a definite win for Trump and the World. 

Not sure what went on behind the scenes with Russia, China and NK. But even that shpulsnt matter too much  

But yet you blamed trump when the deal was off :lol:

Ponderous 

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

But yet you blamed trump when the deal was off :lol:

Ponderous 

So giving him credit when the deal works and blaming him if it doesn’t  is wrong?

TDS rules are hard 

Any step forward with NK is a good thing, no doubt about it.  Whether this ever amounts to substantive results we won’t know for awhile, maybe even years.  For now it’s good news, and now the actual hard part and real work that should have come first, begins.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I can only imagine the amount of gop heads that would be exploding over this if obama had done the same thing. From displaying the NK and US flags together, calling rocket man “talented” “honorable”. It’s like they all have amnesia about what this guy has said and done.

results? Too early to tell, but thus far it seems NK got exactly what it wanted, publicity on the world stage with a super power. If anyone thinks NK is now going to abandon what got them there, I have a bridge to sell them. And don’t forget, that is trump’s mission. Anything else should be deemed a failure.

i suspect that after all this is said and done, NK keeps their nukes and we leave the area. A huge win for China and Russia, imagine that...

I have come to the conclusion Trump could care less about Americans and only himself. His goal is to expand his personal business interest in other countries especially ones like North Korea with Russian money.

Meeting alone with Kim threatens every Americans security.

FUCK TRUMP

there is nothing, and I mean nothing, that could have happened that the trumpsters would not have called it a win. if rocket man had punched trump in the face and left the table, they'd say it was good as it shows rocket man is emotional about it. trump could have puched rocket man in the face and left the table, and the trumpsters would cheer trump on for being so tough.

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I have come to the conclusion Trump could care less about Americans and only himself. His goal is to expand his personal business interest in other countries especially ones like North Korea with Russian money.

Meeting alone with Kim threatens every Americans security.

FUCK TRUMP

north korea will still have nukes, we'll have less presence there, and the Russians win, again. the repukes forget what the goal was, and cheer it all on.

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

north korea will still have nukes, we'll have less presence there, and the Russians win, again. the repukes forget what the goal was, and cheer it all on.

Negativity and resistance to change. Pull down your skirt, your TDS is showing. :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

pull yours back up... :lol:

My only hope is you didn’t pass these quality personal traits to your children. Nobody likes or wants to be around people that are negative for partisan reasons. 

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

China wins big as well. Trump loosens up NK for Trumpco and Russian investors.

FUCK TRUMP

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

How sad............Trump is everything they wanted Obama to be, and everything the media pretended he was.

tenor.gif?itemid=7413222

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

I can only imagine the amount of gop heads that would be exploding over this if obama had done the same thing. From displaying the NK and US flags together, calling rocket man “talented” “honorable”. It’s like they all have amnesia about what this guy has said and done.

results? Too early to tell, but thus far it seems NK got exactly what it wanted, publicity on the world stage with a super power. If anyone thinks NK is now going to abandon what got them there, I have a bridge to sell them. And don’t forget, that is trump’s mission. Anything else should be deemed a failure.

i suspect that after all this is said and done, NK keeps their nukes and we leave the area. A huge win for China and Russia, imagine that...

Well Obama did no such thing, so save the gratuitous speculation.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Trump brings Kim to the table through the use of maximum pressure: bad.

Bring Iranians to the table by selling the US up the river: good.

Dead on the money.  

27 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Any step forward with NK is a good thing, no doubt about it.  Whether this ever amounts to substantive results we won’t know for awhile, maybe even years.  For now it’s good news, and now the actual hard part and real work that should have come first, begins.

Hey, a reasonable response from the opposition.  Thank you.  :bc: 

Libs should read this quote and pay particular attention to the second part. 

Kardashian West met with Trump at the White Houseto urge him to release Johnson. A week later he did just that.

Her meeting provoked anger and confusion among Trump’s critics. But what it should have done is showed them the error of their ways: Engaging Trump has rewards. Whining to the universe about him doesn’t.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well Obama did no such thing, so save the gratuitous speculation.

Dead on the money.  

Hey, a reasonable response from the opposition.  Thank you.  :bc: 

He back peddled on it after 30 minutes. :lol: