Hollywood Libtards

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

No one is crying. Ya saying people are crying over and over again doesn't make it true.

What horrific shit has Hillary endured??? What republican called Obama a Tar baby??

Hey friend, stop crying about this and.....

15243E8B-C697-4EBC-9212-AD6BF767F740.gif

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

De Niro has always been his own man. Good for him. Fuck trump. 

Isn’t he a little fellow?  He threatened to beat up Trump once too didn’t he?  I bet he couldn’t fight his way out of a paper bag.  :lol2:

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Isn’t he a little fellow?  He threatened to beat up Trump once too didn’t he?  I bet he couldn’t fight his way out of a paper bag.  :lol2:

Too many of these dweebs think because they play a tough guy on the big screen that they are. Not that Trump could throw a punch, but the hard guy routine is hilarious. 

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

8 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Too many of these dweebs think because they play a tough guy on the big screen that they are. Not that Trump could throw a punch, but the hard guy routine is hilarious. 

Jake LaMotto trained De Niro for the movie Raging Bull. He had over 1000 rounds in the ring. Later De Niro trained for and entered 3 professional fights. He won 2. Jake felt that De Niro had the stuff to be a real contender in pro boxing. So yeah, De Niro is the real deal. Trump is still a liar. 

There’s actually quite a few real deals in Hollywood. They have the money and time to roll with the best. 

Edited by spin_dry

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Jake LaMotto trained De Niro for the movie Raging Bull. He had over 1000 rounds in the ring. Later De Niro trained for and entered 3 professional fights. He won 2. Jake felt that De Niro had the stuff to be a real contender in pro boxing. So yeah, De Niro is the real deal. Trump is still a liar. 

Bullshit. Lol

Prove it. Link.

Hollywood myth. :lol:

Trumpsters 2003 when Dixie Chick spoke out against a Republican march to war........ "Shut up and Sing"

Trumpsters 2007 after this “Obama, he’s a piece of shit. I told him to suck on my machine gun,” .... Nugent is the best (Disclaimer: Nugent isn't the best, he's a child molesting draft dodger, just like Trump.

Trumpsters 2018 after DeNiro says fuck Trump.: "Shut up Hollywood Libtards"

You peoples is funny.  Oh so funny. 

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

These Hollywood libs sure do get the snowflakes riled up. 

Just heard a line today. There are so many snowflakes in the Trump administration, it's like a blizzard in the white house. 

On the bright side, sledding in June. 

4 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

So, no link. Gotcha. :lol:

Typical Democrat , making random statements as if they were facts. 

maybe if you knew how to google, you wouldn't have to rely on Trumps twitter Ramblings and fox news for your "facts"

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

maybe if you knew how to google, you wouldn't have to rely on Trumps twitter Ramblings and fox news for your "facts"

So, no link from you either? Lol Trump and fox news has nothing to do with me calling out spinner on a false claim of De Niro being a professional boxer. Or does it? Somehow you clowns will find a way to relate it, I'm sure. :lol:

Point, set, match. Once again proving y'all don't check your facts, and just run behind the brainwashed idiot in front of you. Baaaaah!

1dd72a.jpg

Edited by Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

6 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

So, no link from you either? Lol Trump and fox news has nothing to do with me calling out spinner on a false claim of De Niro being a professional boxer. Or does it? Somehow you clowns will find a way to relate it, I'm sure. :lol:

Point, set, match. Once again proving y'all don't check your facts, and just run behind the brainwashed idiot in front of you. Baaaaah!

1dd72a.jpg

27. To prepare for the part, De Niro fought in three real Brooklyn boxing matches — winning two of them. He also sparred hundreds of rounds in a 14th Street gym with La Motta, who said he was professional standard and one of the best 20 middleweights he’d ever seen.

https://www.shortlist.com/entertainment/30-knockout-raging-bull-facts/98212

Here is a link.

It says short list which sounds close to short bus so it should fit with your education level. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

There’s actually quite a few real deals in Hollywood. They have the money and time to roll with the best. 

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

27. To prepare for the part, De Niro fought in three real Brooklyn boxing matches — winning two of them. He also sparred hundreds of rounds in a 14th Street gym with La Motta, who said he was professional standard and one of the best 20 middleweights he’d ever seen.

https://www.shortlist.com/entertainment/30-knockout-raging-bull-facts/98212

Here is a link.

It says short list which sounds close to short bus so it should fit with your education level. 

See the difference? :pan:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

1dd72a.jpg

We may never know the truth...

13 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Deniro is a tough guy because he did a boxing movie 44 years ago....Got it...............

He’s an old man. Lib hero worship at work here.

I like Deniro, but c’mon...