Adios

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

HE WAS A NEOCON!!!!! JDJDIDHDJS!!@^#",$&

:lol:

He wasnt just A Neocon.....he was THE neocon. Do you need me to explain what neoconservatism is you fucking mind numbing retard?

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He wasnt just A Neocon.....he was THE neocon. Do you need me to explain what neoconservatism is you fucking mind numbing retard?

Nawww....I'm good.  You see what I did there though...right?  Yeah...you saw.  :lol:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nawww....I'm good.  You see what I did there though...right?  Yeah...you saw.  :lol:

Ah yah. You got triggered , shit out a pile of word salad as usual and reinforced everyones general opinion of you being a mouth breathing fucking idiot :lol:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Ah yah. You got triggered , shit out a pile of word salad as usual and reinforced everyones general opinion of you being a mouth breathing fucking idiot :lol:

Ewwwww....you upset today?  Poor Benny.  FUCKING NEOCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  NEOCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  NEvcondksn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 kakdfandskaldsnafocecons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Hillary voted for the war

You were probably pissed off at Cretien for not getting our soldiers killed in Iraq.  You're one of those dumbfucks that believed Bush's lies.

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I watched Anthony Bourdain’s show in memory of the bloodthirsty Krauthammer. Unfortunately I forgot to think about him. 

one fucking weirdo kills himself, the media has it front page for a week.  Another is a learned guy whos IQ is 30 points above anyone in here, from psychiatry, foreign policy and the history of this country, who's done it all from a wheelchair, and thats the epitaph you want to leave.You and Ben should move to Panama.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

one fucking weirdo kills himself, the media has it front page for a week.  Another is a learned guy whos IQ is 30 points above anyone in here, from psychiatry, foreign policy and the history of this country, who's done it all from a wheelchair, and thats the epitaph you want to leave.You and Ben should move to Panama.

The rat faced little asshole known as Krauthammer is damn lucky there is no such thing as hell. He has advocated openly for the pain and suffering of millions of people. 

Bourdain was 1000x more worthwhile as a human and likely more intelligent as well 

• Like 1

On June 9, 2018 at 12:24 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Narrowly focused...seriously...the guy pushed the biggest and most tragic foreign policy clusterfuck in US History day and night.

Veitnam was monumentally by a thousand times a bigger cluster fuck you stupid senseless moron :guzzle: FUCK YOU ARE STUPID 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

The rat faced little asshole known as Krauthammer is damn lucky there is no such thing as hell. He has advocated openly for the pain and suffering of millions of people. 

Bourdain was 1000x more worthwhile as a human and likely more intelligent as well 

Rat faced. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Veitnam was monumentally by a thousand times a bigger cluster fuck you stupid senseless moron :guzzle: FUCK YOU ARE STUPID 

A thousand times bigger....really? Goddamn you are one stupid shit eating fucking moron and is this your way of rationalizing the Iraq War....go eat a bullet.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

A thousand times bigger....really? Goddamn you are one stupid shit eating fucking moron and is this your way of rationalizing the Iraq War....go eat a bullet.

Your an imbicile of monumental proportions just a fucking shitforbrains I'm not rationalizing anything just pointing out the undeniable FACT that you are :wrong: and a fucking moron :fuckoff: