The Oil Giant That Outsmarted Trudeau

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

fp0602_foreign_acquisitions.png?w=640&h=

Harper sure did bring our value down over the decade, nice gains prior to him taking over.  Just imagine in Freak Orange Man did this to Harper how much worse it could have been.

Great Chart keep posting 

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

A toad could outsmart Trudeau.

True. It appears that Harper was the only one too stupid to outsmart Trudeau. 

All this losing with Trudeau is killing me.  Our first 1/2 year  sales are up 23% over last year. 50% over the last two months. Not sure if it’s a fluke or not.  There are help wanted sign everywhere and for the first time in years we are having trouble finding people. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

All this losing with Trudeau is killing me.  Our first 1/2 year  sales are up 23% over last year. 50% over the last two months. Not sure if it’s a fluke or not.  There are help wanted sign everywhere and for the first time in years we are having trouble finding people. 

:lies: and more :lies: from the #1 LIAR

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What about you Momo?  How many extra helicopters did you buy this year?

🚁

:fullofshit:

7 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lies: and more :lies: from the #1 LIAR

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

signs up everywhere here too

Welders. Plumbers, carpenters, electricians and right down the line to tims and walmart 

Economy moving well so far hopefully we can vote out Trudeau and get  back to more unemployed, this drives wages down which is good for the economy I hear 

52 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

My sales doubled last year and are on track to break another record.

So what is it that you do and what exactly did Trudeau do to stimulate demand?  I call BS.

See Trump gave reason for companies to invest in themselves with tax breaks and writing off capital expenditures in one year.

Here is a company in Georgia I visited last week that has obsolete controls they are now upgrading thanks to Trump.  

Over 300K in upgrades so far this year with at least that amount before years end.

They have this shit all over the place and it is running.

panelorig1.thumb.jpg.78166919f9f131884682093e0c37e810.jpg

What we replaced it with.  Custom backplate,  likely from Chinese metal cause they didn't have the Rittel model #.

panelorig.thumb.jpg.0908b9d889e085962f728500b2965cbe.jpg

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So what is it that you do and what exactly did Trudeau do to stimulate demand?  I call BS.

See Trump gave reason for companies to invest in themselves with tax breaks and writing off capital expenditures in one year.

Here is a company in Georgia I visited last week that has obsolete controls they are now upgrading thanks to Trump.  

Over 300K in upgrades so far this year with at least that amount before years end.

What we replaced it with.  Custom backplate,  likely from Chinese metal cause they didn't have the Rittel model #.

:lol:  the economy was growing a year before Trump was elected :lol:  

but go with TAX breaks created this :lol: 

FACT is you are doing well THANKS TRUDEAU :lol: You never did this well under Harper did you :lol:

so sad 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Thanks Harper.

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  the economy was growing a year before Trump was elected :lol:  

but go with TAX breaks created this :lol: 

FACT is you are doing well THANKS TRUDEAU :lol: You never did this well under Harper did you :lol:

so sad 

My sales are less than 5% in Canada.  Trudeau gave me a good boost with the dollar tanking.  Was really tuff with Harper when the $CAD hit 1.10.  Bad Harper.:lol:

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

Harper unlike Obama posted the worst numbers on all accounts in 100 years, while Obama posted the best numbers in 1/2 century 

Funny how it works 

That is total BS.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

My sales are less than 5% in Canada.  Trudeau gave me a good boost with the dollar tanking.  Was really tuff with Harper when the $CAD hit 1.10.  Bad Harper.:lol:

wow - our dollar at time of election was 68 cents it rose to 80 within the first year of Trudeau 

worst PM in History as the numbers don't lie 

If you are going to hate please get the fact correct 

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

wow - our dollar at time of election was 68 cents it rose to 80 within the first year of Trudeau 

worst PM in History as the numbers don't lie 

If you are going to hate please get the fact correct 

Good times.

58 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Don’t let F7ben anywhere near that.  He’ll light himself up like the 4th of July.

Good you’re doing well.

:bc:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Harper unlike Obama posted the worst numbers on all accounts in 100 years, while Obama posted the best numbers in 1/2 century 

Funny how it works 

:lies: complete :bullshit:

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Don’t let F7ben anywhere near that.  He’ll light himself up like the 4th of July.

Good you’re doing well.

:bc:

That's low voltage wiring retard  :guzzle: