US Commander warns Syria and Russia

• Platinum Contributing Member

New US Commander of American Troops in Iraq and Syria tells the russkies and Syrians to watch their step in light of recent Syrian air strikes.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/21/politics/us-warns-syria-russia-on-attacks/index.html

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

New US Commander of American Troops in Iraq and Syria tells the russkies and Syrians to watch their step in light of recent Syrian air strikes.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/21/politics/us-warns-syria-russia-on-attacks/index.html

The "new" US Commander....fuck...how many does that make for Obama now?  Tough to get the right one to do his bidding over there I guess.  Eventually he'll find one to tell him EXACTLY what he wants to hear.  Maybe this guy is finally his "huckleberry".  :dunno:

The Russians and Syrians turned the channel right after "The US warns.............................."

Fuck faced Kerry is en route to straighten the whole thing out though.  :lol:Putin was quote as saying, "John Kerry?  Never heard of her."

Just now, Anler said:

Yeah those two better listen up to the reigning world police officer. He will get out his ticket book!

It has to be the funniest foreign affairs administration ever assembled by any nation.  EVER.  The absolute laughing stock of the world...but only laughing after they get their money/weapons/Immigrant visas/trade contracts, etc.....

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

W's foreign policy was special... :lol: 

Damn...like 14 years ago...or like 8?  Let's talk about Reagan's now...again, chose, maybe 35 years ago...or 27.  Do we want to go back further?  Roosevelt?  Lincoln?  At what point in the past can we compare a Presidential foreign affairs administration to somehow make Obama's look good?  Honestly....I'd really have to look hard, and if pressed, I could guess it's just not there.

I'm getting sick of owning your stupid ass.  I'm putting you out by the street in the morning with a sign:  "FREE.....no fucking returns!"

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Damn...like 14 years ago...or like 8?  Let's talk about Reagan's now...again, chose, maybe 35 years ago...or 27.  Do we want to go back further?  Roosevelt?  Lincoln?  At what point in the past can we compare a Presidential foreign affairs administration to somehow make Obama's look good?  Honestly....I'd really have to look hard, and if pressed, I could guess it's just not there.

I'm getting sick of owning your stupid ass.  I'm putting you out by the street in the morning with a sign:  "FREE.....no fucking returns!"

That's all he has except for meme's and emos's.

11 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

That's all he has except for meme's and emos's.

I know, it's how the lesser folks debate...Let me show you, I just shut off most of my brain and it makes things easier........like this:

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Who mentioned 'ever' :snack:

Who mentioned "policy"?  But really...............

SR=:owned: :lmao:

:lol:

Edited by Zambroski

• Platinum Contributing Member

Typical - make a claim like 'ever' and when you don't like the respinse because you can't back it up and 'forgot'....let the backpedaling and from circle jerking begin.  

Cappy's back from camping....the campground got a little smarter and the forum got a little dumber :lol: 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Typical - make a claim like 'ever' and when you don't like the respinse because you can't back it up and 'forgot'....let the backpedaling and from circle jerking begin.  

Cappy's back from camping....the campground got a little smarter and the forum got a little dumber :lol: 

Sometimes I'm just not hungry enough to eat.  But you'd lose any argument anyway you wanna slice it.  No?  Then you start.

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Either way if the fucking Syrians keep launching air strikes that put our people in danger then either leave or retaliate.

It's important we leave this one alone.  We need to leave.

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

trying to push my buttons eh..fuck off..you got nothing but a corrupt lying power hungry cunt and you know it.

Would you take barry for another 4 or her?

46 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

funny coming from you who posts BS and then won't answer a question, typical blownlightbulbrider MO.......loser POS

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

The "new" US Commander....fuck...how many does that make for Obama now?  Tough to get the right one to do his bidding over there I guess.  Eventually he'll find one to tell him EXACTLY what he wants to hear.  Maybe this guy is finally his "huckleberry".  :dunno:

It is a rotational postion... Very rarely do you have anyone in a posting like that for more than a few years. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yes, really... Do understand military assignments? I mean this isn't subjective, it is fact. 

No, I don't understand military assignments at all.  It all just seems a bit bewildering to me.