US Commander warns Syria and Russia

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

There you go derpski, that's your reply to 10,000 to 1

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Once again he was blathering on that I claimed a 45,000 to  1 kill ratio of US against isis, I clearly stated 10,000 to 1, I also clearly stated that I used the lowest number I found,  and the highest number I found was 45,000.  He claimed as you can read yourself that we don't even use kill ratio numbers any more. A simple search will show that the claimed number is 15,000 for every US soldier killed. 

On July 24 2017 General Raymond Thomas claimed that 60,000 to 70,000 thousand isis fighters have been killed since 2014, now Google the number of US troops killed and see what the ratio is.

Just one more example of his long winded, no nothing, say nothing bullshit.

Hey you fucking retard.  We’ve done this time and time again....years ago.  I quoted you and what you said...they quoted your denial of it then...quoted it again.  I know damn well what you posted.  No way I can forget that idiocy.  You don’t know what you are talking about on a lot of things but ESPECIALLY military shit.  Just be quiet.

“45:000:1 Kill ratio!!”

You are a fucking buffoon.  :lol:

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey you fucking retard.  We’ve done this time and time again....years ago.  I quoted you and what you said...they quoted your denial of it then...quoted it again.  I know damn well what you posted.  No way I can forget that idiocy.  You don’t know what you are talking about on a lot of things but ESPECIALLY military shit.  Just be quiet.

“45:000:1 Kill ratio!!”

You are a fucking buffoon.  :lol:

No, idiot I clearly posted 10,000, I also clearly posted that I used the 10,000 because it was the lowest number I found and said I found numbers as high as 45,000. You thought you had a gotcha moment but you just made yourself look well, stupid.

So when General Raymond Thomas said on July 24 2017 that 60,000 to 70,000 isis fighters were killed, he doesn't know military shit either, only the great zambo knows all!  

Try a little math using the Generals low number of 60,000 and then use the number of US troops killed.

Try a Google search, you will find a claim of 15,000 to 1, but of course only you know the real numbers, being the preeminent expert on everything.

9 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No, idiot I clearly posted 10,000, I also clearly posted that I used the 10,000 because it was the lowest number I found and said I found numbers as high as 45,000. You thought you had a gotcha moment but you just made yourself look well, stupid.

So when General Raymond Thomas said on July 24 2017 that 60,000 to 70,000 isis fighters were killed, he doesn't know military shit either, only the great zambo knows all!  

Try a little math using the Generals low number of 60,000 and then use the number of US troops killed.

Try a Google search, you will find a claim of 15,000 to 1, but of course only you know the real numbers, being the preeminent expert on everything.

Holy shit.  Holy shit!  10,000:1, 25,000:1, 45,000:1.  Then you say “math it to 60,000” and our KIA’s”?  :lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lol: 

I give up!  You win!  There’s newer retarded battles to fight.  I beat your ass about this year’s ago.  I’m not doing it again.

:whiteflag:

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy shit.  Holy shit!  10,000:1, 25,000:1, 45,000:1.  Then you say “math it to 60,000” and our KIA’s”?  :lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lol: 

I give up!  You win!  There’s newer retarded battles to fight.  I beat your ass about this year’s ago.  I’m not doing it again.

:whiteflag:

You should surrender, you have nothing, zero, zip, nada, just more bullshit.    I claimed that the ratio was 10,000 to 1 and read numbers as high as 45,000 to one.   The 60,000 was the low end of the Generals estimate of isis fighters killed, but then again what does he know compared to the FS know it all.

The only thing you beat is your ability to type more words and say nothing than anyone in history.

Just now, 1jkw said:

You should surrender, you have nothing, zero, zip, nada, just more bullshit.    I claimed that the ratio was 10,000 to 1 and read numbers as high as 45,000 to one.   The 60,000 was the low end of the Generals estimate of isis fighters killed, but then again what does he know compared to the FS know it all.

The only thing you beat is your ability to type more words and say nothing than anyone in history.

Good grief!  I said you win!  I surrender!  You even win poorly!

:lol2: