NFL adopts policy to fine teams if players and personnel don't stand for national anthem

• USA Contributing Member

Shouldn't have to impose fines to get idiots to stand.  Should have a couple vets go to each team and explain what the flag and anthem mean to them and the people in the military.  Let them find a different way to protest racism.

13 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Shouldn't have to impose fines to get idiots to stand.  Should have a couple vets go to each team and explain what the flag and anthem mean to them and the people in the military.  Let them find a different way to protest racism.

You could always ignore it kind of like how you ignore racism

30 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Fuck you

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

This is America asshole! What do you think you are free to express yourself however you want? 

"We need to show these negroes some paid mercenaries draped in Merican flags....that will shut them up!!!"

Just now, f7ben said:

"We need to show these negroes some paid mercenaries draped in Merican flags....that will shut them up!!!"

I give up. These republicons are the biggest snowflakes ever. 

The kneeler are the snowflakes.. :baby:

the flag has nothing to do with the issue with blacks. It’s just a convenient thing for them to use cause no one listens to their BS.

what happened to BLM?

Just now, ATOMIC PUNK said:

The kneeler are the snowflakes.. :baby:

the flag has nothing to do with the issue with blacks. It’s just a convenient thing for them to use cause no one listens to their BS.

what happened to BLM?

Youre the one complaining. Its isnt bothering some of us. 

• USA Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You could always ignore it kind of like how you ignore racism

Racism exists, I believe it's gotten better over time and continues to get better. I have no issues with people of different color, beliefs, sexual preference.......whatever.    

I do not believe kneeling during the anthem is an appropriate way to protest racism.  The national anthem has meaning to people that have served in the military to defend the rights of all along with those that have a strong sense of pride in this country and respect the flag and the anthem.  You want to continue to protest in this way that's fine, just don't degrade the person that chooses not to.    

• Like 1

1 minute ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Racism exists, I believe it's gotten better over time and continues to get better. I have no issues with people of different color, beliefs, sexual preference.......whatever.    

I do not believe kneeling during the anthem is an appropriate way to protest racism.  The national anthem has meaning to people that have served in the military to defend the rights of all along with those that have a strong sense of pride in this country and respect the flag and the anthem.  You want to continue to protest in this way that's fine, just don't degrade the person that chooses not to.    

Couple things:

1. The armed forces haven't defended this country or freedom in literally decades

2. The country is fuckin racist as fuck. This is what they're 'protecting'? Why bother?

• Platinum Contributing Member

The only snowflakes are the thin skinned whitey’s bitching about those who Kneel.....fake patriotism from the Clown Posse and Dumpers :lmao: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

The only snowflakes are the thin skinned whitey’s bitching about those who Kneel.....fake patriotism from the Clown Posse and Dumpers :lmao: 

You’re the fucking pussy who can’t stand up for the country. Piece of shit fuck

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ATOMIC PUNK said:

You’re the fucking pussy who can’t stand up for the country. Piece of shit fuck

Sorry bro - you’re the thin skinned Pussy getting triggered by someone who disagrees with you and kneels. I don’t give a fuck either way except to know it’s their right to give the flag the finger if they so desire.  You’ll bitch about a black guy kneeling while cheering on some fat fuck redneck wearing a cut off American flag shirt.  

Just now, SnowRider said:

Sorry bro - you’re the thin skinned Pussy getting triggered by someone who disagrees with you and kneels. I don’t give a fuck either way except to know it’s their right to give the flag the finger if they so desire.  You’ll bitch about a black guy kneeling while cheering on some fat fuck redneck wearing a cut off American flag shirt.  

Don’t bro me you ass fuck. Fuck you and your unpatriotic attitude. You belong in NK so you can see what freedom is al, about. 

The flag = racism . Fuck you jackass