Dave Grohl on “Massive Jerk” Donald Trump in New Interview: “I Am Ashamed of Our President”

another see leb rity thinking anyone gives a fuck about their views. dont these twats understand that a lot of people are voting against whatever they preach? fuck, if they all lined up behind trump during the last election, hillary maybe would be prez. act, sing, play ball and shut the fuck up. they squat to shit like everyone else. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Yay Kanye.

Shut up Dave

Well he's black, so we dont want to have you call us racist......our bleeding hearts want to make sure you feel validated with your pro black, anti white views.

Just now, Legend said:

Well he's black, so we dont want to have you call us racist......our bleeding hearts want to make sure you feel validated with your pro black, anti white views.

Who are you?

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

There's a certain amount of irony in the fact that the president was only elected because he's a celebrity. And now everyone is telling celebrities to shut up about the president

So thats why he was elected??

• Platinum Contributing Member

Listen, who cares what I think about guns or religion, but the thing about Trump that stings the most is this: he just seems like a massive jerk. Right? I know a lot of wonderful people who don’t share my politics and you can bet tomorrow night in the stadium not everyone will share the same opinion or hold the same views. But when I sing ‘My Hero’ they will all sing it with me. In the three hours that I am on stage, none of that matters.”

:bc: 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

There is no leader that will save you. Kill your idols.

Thats to bad with all the doom and gloom from you. 

Ben wants us to kill cops, etc.... you want us to kill idols.

No wonder this country has such mass shootings. Its from all you "smart sane people"

errrr... I mean from gun toting right wing nutjobs......correct??  :ok:

Just now, Legend said:

Thats to bad with all the doom and gloom from you. 

Ben wants us to kill cops, etc.... you want us to kill idols.

No wonder this country has such mass shootings. Its from all you "smart sane people"

errrr... I mean from gun toting right wing nutjobs......correct??  :ok:

This is dripper level.

56 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

There's a certain amount of irony in the fact that the president was only elected because he's a celebrity. And now everyone is telling celebrities to shut up about the president

😂 Did you stop and think about that for even one second?  

His “celebrity status”  ain’t all that. never was.  I really don’t think that is what got him elected  

2 minutes ago, old indy said:

😂 Did you stop and think about that for even one second?  

His “celebrity status”  ain’t all that. never was.  I really don’t think that is what got him elected  

Lmao.

Trump would be zero without The Apprentice

Well, I’m disappointed.   I expected a little  more depth from you.    

I never did get into that show but most reviews I recall thought it was ridiculous he was the same. 

Not the type of reviews that get one elected POTUS.   

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Yay Kanye.

Shut up Dave

No one cares about either is the point.  Kanyes a bigger dipshit than Dave for sure, but if he can break through the stranglehold that Democrats have had on the black voting block, I'm all for it.  Sure sure I'm a racist too I suppose.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Shut up and rip off old ladies, Mark

aYou know fuck you with that horse shit.   I could tell you about all the people I've helped the past couple years, including old ladies who've needed help sorting out their insurance and investments.  Wtf would you know about what I do or where I work?  Zero.  Worse, you have a preconceived dead ass wrong notion of what I do, so thats even less than zero.