What is this country coming to?

21 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It’s Canadian funny money.....less than a grand/week here :lmao: 

ArcticPhony is such a fucking embellisher/braggart.....type of guy who’d get boot-stomped on most sledding trips. 

You will need to sell a tremendous amount of lightbulbs.

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

I just saw this. I told my kids after they graduate college if they dont leave, I'm leaving. 

mine just moved to FL while i was in college so i had no place to come back to.  Wifes mom and stepdad moved into a 1 bedroom a week after she graduated HS,  sorry honey find a place to live .  My parents at least felt bad enough to cosign a mortgage for me my wifes mothers was a cunt and still is.    

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

mine just moved to FL while i was in college so i had no place to come back to.  Wifes mom and stepdad moved into a 1 bedroom a week after she graduated HS,  sorry honey find a place to live .  My parents at least felt bad enough to cosign a mortgage for me my wifes mothers was a cunt and still is.    

yikes

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What are the alternatives? 

Tough love.   Some respond.....some don't.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

It’s Canadian funny money.....less than a grand/week here :lmao: 

ArcticPhony is such a fucking embellisher/braggart.....type of guy who’d get boot-stomped on most sledding trips. 

u-jelly.jpg.4dfbda25c4380197b3781f737ba37e46.jpg

What’s even stranger is how some people are losing their shit over isolated events if highly dependent individuals. Then it suddenly becomes a statement about the entire nation. But whatever. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Tough love.   Some respond.....some don't.  

Beat the fuck of the asshole? Maybe ballbat the guy if you can't handle him with your bare hands? Hire a leg breaker?

The parents took a number of steps and solutions before they went to court, so that leaves the solution above unless you have some other ideas.

36 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Beat the fuck of the asshole? Maybe ballbat the guy if you can't handle him with your bare hands? Hire a leg breaker?

The parents took a number of steps and solutions before they went to court, so that leaves the solution above unless you have some other ideas.

Pack up all his shit and change the locks....the sad thing is the fact with a lot of families. I guy I went to high school with has always lived with his mother. That changed last week, she died.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

What’s even stranger is how some people are losing their shit over isolated events if highly dependent individuals. Then it suddenly becomes a statement about the entire nation. But whatever. 

Some people??!!! :lol: 

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol: 

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

That sucks.

2 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

Pack up all his shit and change the locks....the sad thing is the fact with a lot of families. I guy I went to high school with has always lived with his mother. That changed last week, she died.

The parents should have done that while this beatoff was in court :lol:

7 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Pathetic, its in a town a couple miles away, all over the local news.. One of my co-workers has a 42yr old son who wont get out of their house, has never had a driver license, not that is suspended, he is just to lazy to get one. 42 and cant drive a car or get a job..

His organs would be better off in someone else's body where they'd be useful. :lol:

7 hours ago, Edmo said:

I see it up and down my street. Kids that don’t leave. Divorced kids that come back. My next door neighbors are in their 80’s and their 50 something son lives with them after his divorce. Can’t find a job...c’mon man. Everyone is hiring around here - but he wants six figures with a skill set that comes up a bit short. :lol: 

Like Cousin Eddie on National Lampoons waiting for a management position. :lol:

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Yup. One guy who won't move out of his parents house will now be the way reactionaries will define the entire society.

13 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Yup. One guy who won't move out of his parents house will now be the way reactionaries will define the entire society.

He's not the first one, nor is he the only one or the last one, losers abound :lol:

• Haha 1