Trump and the peace prize.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I thought Obama had that one?  Does he have to return it?  Or does he have the "I've done absolutely nothing to deserve this" Nobel?

hahahahahahaha.. aint that the truth.. He got it for one reason.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I thought Obama had that one?  Does he have to return it?  Or does he have the "I've done absolutely nothing to deserve this" Nobel?

Obama got his right after he was inaugurated. Trump hasn't gotten one yet, been a year and half. Must be chapping his ass. 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Obama got his right after he was inaugurated. Trump hasn't gotten one yet, been a year and half. Must be chapping his ass. 

Nobel prize means nothing anymore.  NOTHING.

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

If Obama deserved it Trump sure does.

Neal

Obama didn't deserve it and neither does Trump.  It has become the elite liberal version of participation medals. 

Edited by racer254

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Obama didn't deserve it and neither does Trump.  It has become the elite liberal version of participation medals. 

Trump wants it, bad. He's a spoiled little rich boy and it's eating him up that Obama has one and he doesn't. I bet if he asked Obama for his, Obama would give it to him. 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Trump wants it, bad. He's a spoiled little rich boy and it's eating him up that Obama has one and he doesn't. I bet if he asked Obama for his, Obama would give it to him. 

You literally sound like a High School kid.

11 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

737F687A-1847-406F-BC86-C03A30D38B69.gif

22 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Yup, that's Trump.

Link to Trump whining about the Nobel?  If anything has proven to be a complete farce the last several years its the Nobel nominating committee.  A bunch of self important globalist liberal faggots.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Link to Trump whining about the Nobel?  If anything has proven to be a complete farce the last several years its the Nobel nominating committee.  A bunch of self important globalist liberal faggots.

Lol.  Now they are going to blame the deterioration in Nobel prize quality on millennials

Never mind there are approx 10 per year and few of these dolts couldn’t  name a laureate without a google search. 

Let alone argue the merits of their achievements. 

You stupid bitches are hilarious. 

Zambo the clown expousing on the Nobel prize.  Fucking hilarious. 

Edited by revkevsdi