Predictions right here!!!!!

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha....no shit. :lol:

Well, to be fair, that wasn't "self imposed".  He was "Banned"  :lol: "Ask John what happened!!!!"  :lmao: 

And I thought it was more like three months of bliss without his stupid ass running around here "owning" the board?  Or was that his second self imposed exile?  :lol: 

Boy...he sure let CrockPot have it!  LOL!!

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's a sad prediction.  But I am seeing no movement on their end right now.  Just no fight in that dog when it's pretty fucking clear now is the time to strike.  If a third/forth/fifth party doesn't see this as an opportunity to finally get into the game...well, I guess we're stuck to two.  OR, with the Dems rediculousness in the last few years, let's call it one and half.  

Lots of fake Libertarians running their mouths here tho....not sure what that is accomplishing.

Lbertarians don't suck corporate cock so they are severely underfunded compared to the dual corruption party. They rely on rational thinking people to do the right thing and there just isn't enough of those. So we keep getting more corrupt candidates. I don't suck cock so I'm not voting for Dems or repubs. But you go ahead, I'm sure you get used to the taste. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Lbertarians don't suck corporate cock so they are severely underfunded compared to the dual corruption party. They rely on rational thinking people to do the right thing and there just isn't enough of those. So we keep getting more corrupt candidates. I don't suck cock so I'm not voting for Dems or repubs. But you go ahead, I'm sure you get used to the taste. 

This sounds awfully like the "intellectually elite" argument made for those with mental midgetry syndorme.  

#aggressiveLiberals

#fakeLibertarians

Just now, Zambroski said:

This sounds awfully like the "intellectually elite" argument made for those with mental midgetry syndorme.  

#aggressiveLiberals

#fakeLibertarians

Libertarians are definitely more evolved. Living in the swamp gets old for some. 

#neocondickbiters

#liberaldickbiters

#swamplife

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Libertarians are definitely more evolved. Living in the swamp gets old for some. 

#neocondickbiters

#liberaldickbiters

#swamplife

You aren't a libertarian.  You are trying to define yourself as one to fall under the self-titled "elite thinker" status.

#fakeLibertarian

Just now, Zambroski said:

You aren't a libertarian.  You are trying to define yourself as one to fall under the self-titled "elite thinker" status.

#fakeLibertarian

I am a member of the Indiana libertarian party. Stop acting jealous. 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Triggered! :lol:

:lol: Really working up something good there in Hoosierville, eh?  

Sweet fuck!  Not even a Mayor?  :lmao:

Current Elected Indiana Libertarian Officeholders

• Susan Bell, Hagerstown Town Court
  • Cheryl Heacox, Clay Township Advisory Board, Wayne County
  • Dennis Denney, Shirley Town Council – North Ward
  • Larry Walker, Dublin Town Council
  • Elizabeth Brewer, Claypool Town Clerk/Treasurer
  • Joel Samuelson, Culver Town Council At-Large
  • Jessica Whitfield, Larwill Town Council At-Large
  • Renee Sweeney, Ossian Town Council

• Platinum Contributing Member

I predict Prolapski will still be dancing at the end of my strings with his irritated extroverted bunghole :lol: :lmao:Thsts fucking :’Manly’ :lol:  Poor Prolapski....a red joke on a red site :lol: 

10 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think you would need to be able to prove you have made a prediction politically in the last few years that came true before you are able to post in this thread.....seems fair.

*looksatNeal*  Trying to play gotcha over something I did or didn't say almost 10 years ago.  :lol: 

****This thread definitely should be pinned/archived/whatever.  When Brennan gets indicted, the first domino will have fallen, and it ain't gonna be on Trump.

19 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

What is your prediction about the FBI "scandal"?

Prediction about Trump and Russian Collusion

What will be the outcome of each? 

Post them here so we can come back and see who was right and who will forever be known as being full of shit!

I presume you are talking about the FBI scandal Trump is throwing up as a smokescreen , other than McCabe what do you have besides a James Comey who basically sunk Clinton's campaign in the final two weeks of the campaign when he announced the FBI was looking into Abedin and Wieners's laptop? Not much.

As far as Obama spying on the Trump campaign? It's a far fetch to believe that a constitutional scholar would damage his legacy by approving the spying on a campaign that many thought was a lost cause, that and the Clinton's are not exactly Obama's best friends.

Trump and Russian collusion:  Trump didn't directly collude with the Russian's, but do I think members of his campaign had contacts with the Russian's? I'll let Bannon's word speak for that: "The chance that Don Jr did not walk these jumos up to his father's office on the twenty-sixth floor is zero.", Jr. lets Daddy know that they have shit on Clinton, Daddy goes to a rally and announces that come Monday we will have a big announcement about Clinton, there is no announcement.

The results will be that some campaign staffers and possibly the kids could be caught up in "collusion" Trump on the other hand has flirted with and possibly crossed the obstruction line. In any event if there is evidence that Trump "colluded or obstructed it will be turned over to the House, and whether it's a Dem of Republican House there is no impeachment (think Pence :puke:}

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I presume you are talking about the FBI scandal Trump is throwing up as a smokescreen , other than McCabe what do you have besides a James Comey who basically sunk Clinton's campaign in the final two weeks of the campaign when he announced the FBI was looking into Abedin and Wieners's laptop? Not much.

As far as Obama spying on the Trump campaign? It's a far fetch to believe that a constitutional scholar would damage his legacy by approving the spying on a campaign that many thought was a lost cause, that and the Clinton's are not exactly Obama's best friends.

Trump and Russian collusion:  Trump didn't directly collude with the Russian's, but do I think members of his campaign had contacts with the Russian's? I'll let Bannon's word speak for that: "The chance that Don Jr did not walk these jumos up to his father's office on the twenty-sixth floor is zero.", Jr. lets Daddy know that they have shit on Clinton, Daddy goes to a rally and announces that come Monday we will have a big announcement about Clinton, there is no announcement.

The results will be that some campaign staffers and possibly the kids could be caught up in "collusion" Trump on the other hand has flirted with and possibly crossed the obstruction line. In any event if there is evidence that Trump "colluded or obstructed it will be turned over to the House, and whether it's a Dem of Republican House there is no impeachment (think Pence :puke:}

was there a prediction in there?  How about Brennan?  Think he, Comey and Clapper didn't break any laws?

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

was there a prediction in there?  How about Brennan?  Think he, Comey and Clapper didn't break any laws?

Get back to me when it's over.

I've made my predictions, right or wrong we will not know the results for a couple of years yet.

Cheers :bc:

34 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I agree on the bold, it doesnt make sense but neocons love to think Obama was a mastermind criminal!!!!

The rest we shall see. Like I said this will be a shit show of epic proportions!

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

I predict Prolapski will still be dancing at the end of my strings with his irritated extroverted bunghole :lol: :lmao:Thsts fucking :’Manly’ :lol:  Poor Prolapski....a red joke on a red site :lol: 

One can only hope they don't become as irrelevant as you are.

58 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

*looksatNeal*  Trying to play gotcha over something I did or didn't say almost 10 years ago.  :lol: 

****This thread definitely should be pinned/archived/whatever.  When Brennan gets indicted, the first domino will have fallen, and it ain't gonna be on Trump.

Agreed. :bc: @SSFB

The best-case scenario for the libs is that Trump is impeached...................SO WHAT!!! 

Pastor Pence takes over and he's a worse religiou-nut than Trump!! 

The libs can't win, not now anyway. 

Trump will undo all of OBAMA'S 8 years. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Constitutional scholar.  :lol:  According to whom?  

Obama Has Lost in the Supreme Court More Than Any Modern President

https://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/obama-has-lost-supreme-court-more-any-modern-president

Obama’s Own Justices Are Voting Against Him

You could argue, of course, that a simple won-loss rate doesn’t tell the whole story. After all, Obama’s solicitors general have faced a bench occupied by a majority of Republican appointees. (As did Clinton’s, but that didn’t stop him from pipping his Republican successor.) But the news gets even worse when you look at unanimous losses.

This term, the federal government argued an incredible 10 cases without gaining a single vote, not even that of one of President Obama’s own nominees, Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan. That brings his total to 44 unanimous losses. For comparison, George W. Bush suffered 30 unanimous losses, while Bill Clinton withstood 31. In other words, Obama has lost unanimously 50 percent more than his two immediate predecessors.

I think its MC who always says if your subordinates act inappropriately it still falls on the hands of leadership.   Do you agree Vince?

Without question bare minimum Clapper has dirty hands.   He has changed his story about talking to CNN over and over.   

Remember when the Obama admin put the name Samantha Power on all those unmasking's that she adamantly denies doing?   Hmmmm.......Someone in the admin was doing that.  

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trey-gowdy-samantha-power-testified-that-intel-officials-made-unmasking-requests-in-her-name

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Constitutional scholar.  :lol:  According to whom?  

Obama Has Lost in the Supreme Court More Than Any Modern President

https://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/obama-has-lost-supreme-court-more-any-modern-president

Obama’s Own Justices Are Voting Against Him

You could argue, of course, that a simple won-loss rate doesn’t tell the whole story. After all, Obama’s solicitors general have faced a bench occupied by a majority of Republican appointees. (As did Clinton’s, but that didn’t stop him from pipping his Republican successor.) But the news gets even worse when you look at unanimous losses.

This term, the federal government argued an incredible 10 cases without gaining a single vote, not even that of one of President Obama’s own nominees, Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan. That brings his total to 44 unanimous losses. For comparison, George W. Bush suffered 30 unanimous losses, while Bill Clinton withstood 31. In other words, Obama has lost unanimously 50 percent more than his two immediate predecessors.

I think its MC who always says if your subordinates act inappropriately it still falls on the hands of leadership.   Do you agree Vince?

Without question bare minimum Clapper has dirty hands.   He has changed his story about talking to CNN over and over.   

Remember when the Obama admin put the name Samantha Power on all those unmasking's that she adamantly denies doing?   Hmmmm.......Someone in the admin was doing that.  

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trey-gowdy-samantha-power-testified-that-intel-officials-made-unmasking-requests-in-her-name

:owned: