Predictions right here!!!!!

42 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

You very well predicted McCain over Obama.  

And I implored you to be intellectually honest.

Neal

There!  Was that so hard?  it was 9 years ago.  Did I wish McCain would beat Obama and be a better president?  Absolutely, and I still think that.  Was I making predictions?  I don't recall that.  If you want a participation trophy for pointing out what you think I said 9 years ago, fine.  I really don't give a shit either way, particularly in light of whats going on right now.

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So that just mean that we aren't the only ones that you that you are a dumbass.

My prediction.

If Mueller is allowed to complete his investigation, they will find Trump is the dirtiest President you've had. 

Whether or not the Dems win mid terms will depend whether there is justice.

Momo will continue to eat shit, Zambo the clown will still be a sad pathetic clown and Driftbitch will continue to cry at the slightest provocation. 

r4mStb0.gif

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So that just mean that we aren't the only ones that you that you are a dumbass.

My prediction.

If Mueller is allowed to complete his investigation, they will find Trump is the dirtiest President you've had. 

Whether or not the Dems win mid terms will depend whether there is justice.

Momo will continue to eat shit, Zambo the clown will still be a sad pathetic clown and Driftbitch will continue to cry at the slightest provocation. 

:lol: You are such a sad and bitter beta.  Your whole world depends on your political party enforcing your little liberal fascist views.  Without them in power, suicide becomes a viable option.  How fuckingn sad.  Well, not really...please consider the option.

16 minutes ago, Snake said:

r4mStb0.gif

Honestly.  :lol:

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Dudes got issues.

He’s just another disgruntled, disenfranchised, awkward dork. An unimportant weakling that Obama empowered to grieve publicly and loudly blaming others for his own sorry ineptness.  They will all start to slowly crawl back under their miserable little rocks and hate quietly again.  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: You are such a sad and bitter beta.  Your whole world depends on your political party enforcing your little liberal fascist views.  Without them in power, suicide becomes a viable option.  How fuckingn sad.  Well, not really...please consider the option.

Honestly.  :lol:

Hey Zambo the clown. Are you speaking for yourself?  Were those 8 years With President Obama in the White house that tough on you?

I'm glad you didn't off yourself.   Everyone needs a clown to laugh at once in a while. Even if it's a sad clown.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Hey Zambo the clown. Are you speaking for yourself?  Were those 8 years With President Obama in the White house that tough on you?

I'm glad you didn't off yourself.   Everyone needs a clown to laugh at once in a while. Even if it's a sad clown.

You don’t see it but you seem to be the most triggered little libtard here right now.  You know why too.  It’s over and there are no more excuses and waiting for indictments.  Trump wins...you and your idiot little pathetic buddies lose.

:lol:

Now, go fucking cry.  Boo hoo!

:lmao:

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

There!  Was that so hard?  it was 9 years ago.  Did I wish McCain would beat Obama and be a better president?  Absolutely, and I still think that.  Was I making predictions?  I don't recall that.  If you want a participation trophy for pointing out what you think I said 9 years ago, fine.  I really don't give a shit either way, particularly in light of whats going on right now.

"I don't recall"??? Really, now you sound like a Clinton...  :lol:

Neal

• Platinum Contributing Member

I predict the Repugs will have an ass full of excuses as the debt increases, wages stagnate, the stock market stalls, unemployment increases, etc..........it’s a cycle.... :lol: And no matter what happens......if it’s good...Donny will be getting anally violated by the Clown Posse and if it’s bad.......it won’t be Dumps fault. 

Trump will be impeached/indicted 

Don Jr will be indicted 

Eric will be indicted

Jarhead Kushner will be indicted

Ivanka will be indicted

Michael Cohen will either flip or be indicted or both

Roger Stone will be indicted 

Julian Assange will be indicted

Many others associated with Trump and his campaign will be indicted

Obama?  Squeaky clean as is Hillary

17 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Trump will be impeached/indicted 

Don Jr will be indicted 

Eric will be indicted

Jarhead Kushner will be indicted

Ivanka will be indicted

Michael Cohen will either flip or be indicted or both

Roger Stone will be indicted 

Julian Assange will be indicted

Many others associated with Trump and his campaign will be indicted

Obama?  Squeaky clean as is Hillary

And like every day it's again Opposite Day in ICEwelchers Bizzaro World :guzzle:

21 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think you would need to be able to prove you have made a prediction politically in the last few years that came true before you are able to post in this thread.....seems fair.

Dump is a pathological liar.....predicted that years ago....

7 minutes ago, Momorider said:

And like every day it's again Opposite Day in ICEwelchers Bizzaro World :guzzle:

Right cuz none of those people are under multiple investigations and Obama and Hillary are!

:lol:

So fucking dumb 

Edited by ICEMAN!

I'll go out on a limb as I did months ago, when I posted that they know everything that Hillary did, and got away with.

Hillary will be re-investigated and indicted on the e-mails, server.

The invest against Trump is already COMPROMISED by Strzock and his girlfriend. 

FBI agents, Comey, McCabe will be indicted, and hopefully Lynch. 

Mueller invest will yield only low-grade charges, not Trump. 

Clinton Foundation will be found to be corrupt enterprise. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'll go out on a limb as I did months ago, when I posted that they know everything that Hillary did, and got away with.

Hillary will be re-investigated and indicted on the e-mails, server.

The invest against Trump is already COMPROMISED by Strzock and his girlfriend. 

FBI agents, Comey, McCabe will be indicted, and hopefully Lynch. 

Mueller invest will yield only low-grade charges, not Trump. 

Clinton Foundation will be found to be corrupt enterprise. 

I predict you’ll still be slobbing knobs behind Sandy’s :thumb:

8 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think you would need to be able to prove you have made a prediction politically in the last few years that came true before you are able to post in this thread.....seems fair.

Start your own thread, faggot. 

I predict almost all liberal predictions will be incorrect.  But, let's face it, nobody needs a crystal ball to see that.

Prediction:  TDS will start to reach suicide evels heading into 2020.  After Trump's victory (or a successor), it will reach pandemic levels.  Or, are these hopes rather than predictions?  :lmao:

Another Prediction:  In spite of all of this, Libertarians won't be able to see the forest for the trees and will stick another retard pot-head in the "none of the above" slot.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lmao:

Another Prediction:  In spite of all of this, Libertarians won't be able to see the forest for the trees and will stick another retard pot-head in the "none of the above" slot.

That one is probably correct.They need to concentrate on local elections , then actually do shit after they win.

8 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

That one is probably correct.They need to concentrate on local elections , then actually do shit after they win.

It's a sad prediction.  But I am seeing no movement on their end right now.  Just no fight in that dog when it's pretty fucking clear now is the time to strike.  If a third/forth/fifth party doesn't see this as an opportunity to finally get into the game...well, I guess we're stuck to two.  OR, with the Dems rediculousness in the last few years, let's call it one and half.  

Lots of fake Libertarians running their mouths here tho....not sure what that is accomplishing.