Predictions right here!!!!!

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No real justice will be done and we will keep living in the illusion of free and fair democracy. 

And non of your rights will actually be violated but your outrage of their theoretical violation with continue  :guzzle: 

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

And non of your rights will actually be violated but your outrage of their theoretical violation with continue  :guzzle: 

:Owned: 

19 minutes ago, Momorider said:

So my 4th amendment isn't a right? 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

You know what’s crazy is how politics go well beyond just politics for people like slinger. It’s even beyond them cheering for their favourite sports team. It has become very cult like behaviour.

look at this Russia collusion nonsense. Although already debunked,  He admittedly actually believes it with all his heart. Even though it wasn’t even on his radar until post election when the excuses came out. That’s  how messed up in the head the DNC and his cult like devotion to his political party has made him. Always use him as a learning example when you start following political garbage too closely. It makes you stupid.

Slinger and blownfuse are the political equivalent of the Eagles fan who licked shit.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

About as much of a limb as I'm going to go out in:

There will be indictments and at least 2 convictions related to letting Hilary off, and for framing up phony intel against Trump.

Trump will be proven right about the witchhunt and phony collusion nonsense

There will be no blue wave this fall.

Trump will be re elected with ease.

If proven correct, I don't want to hear another fucking word from the likes of Slinger, Mainecat, Snowrider, Iceman, RevVagKev's of the world.  You were wrong.  We were right.

Good luck.  :lol:

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Shit eating momo the retard thinks they are just playing pattycakes here

1453169601253.jpg

Lets hear all about you being violated Bipolarhooknose :guzzle: not just some pipe dream but real violations 

13 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Lets hear all about you being violated Bipolarhooknose :guzzle: not just some pipe dream but real violations 

My electronic communications have been collected without a warrant. That is a fact

2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

I predict nothing will happen to Trump and nothing will happen to Obama and nothing will happen to Hillary. 

Yep

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

About as much of a limb as I'm going to go out in:

There will be indictments and at least 2 convictions related to letting Hilary off, and for framing up phony intel against Trump.

Trump will be proven right about the witchhunt and phony collusion nonsense

There will be no blue wave this fall.

Trump will be re elected with ease.

If proven correct, I don't want to hear another fucking word from the likes of Slinger, Mainecat, Snowrider, Iceman, RevVagKev's of the world.  You were wrong.  We were right.

You were all wrong with Obama and McCain though...

Neal

17 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

You were all wrong with Obama and McCain though...

Neal

Well that was in the past so lets move on... :lol: 

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Going down the oblivious road eh?

Neal

All wrong with Obama and McCain?  Refresh my memory with your revisionism from 9 years ago.  What was I wrong about and how are you going to prove it?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

All wrong with Obama and McCain?  Refresh my memory with your revisionism from 9 years ago.  What was I wrong about and how are you going to prove it?

Wollie, if you are too fragile to reconcile it than so be it, you will fool no one but yourself.  Be intellectually honest.

Neal

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Wollie, if you are too fragile to reconcile it than so be it, you will fool no one but yourself.  Be intellectually honest.

Neal

:lol:  I just asked a simple question.  I honestly don't know what you think I predicted with Obama and McCain.  :dunno:  Once again, simple question.....what was I wrong about?   

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  I just asked a simple question.  I honestly don't know what you think I predicted with Obama and McCain.  :dunno:  Once again, simple question.....what was I wrong about?   

You very well predicted McCain over Obama.  

And I implored you to be intellectually honest.

Neal

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

My electronic communications have been collected without a warrant. That is a fact

So that just mean that we aren't the only ones that you that you are a dumbass.

My prediction.

If Mueller is allowed to complete his investigation, they will find Trump is the dirtiest President you've had. 

Whether or not the Dems win mid terms will depend whether there is justice.

Momo will continue to eat shit, Zambo the clown will still be a sad pathetic clown and Driftbitch will continue to cry at the slightest provocation.