Predictions right here!!!!!

What is your prediction about the FBI "scandal"?

Prediction about Trump and Russian Collusion

What will be the outcome of each? 

Post them here so we can come back and see who was right and who will forever be known as being full of shit!

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I predict Mueller, provided he's allowed to finish the case, will report that trump colluded, obstructed, money laundered, etc and that the gop congress won't do shit about it.

You nailed that one.  :bc: 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I've said that from the start

Right but now the potential results from the November midterms are starting to sink in and your hopes of Trump going down are swirling the toilet like the turd that they are.  

15 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Right but now the potential results from the November midterms are starting to sink in and your hopes of Trump going down are swirling the toilet like the turd that they are.  

The generic congressional ballot is especially damning....

Tired of winning... fuck.

4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I predict nothing will happen to Trump and nothing will happen to Obama and nothing will happen to Hillary. 

You got that right. Keeps the media busy and the sheep on the edge of their seat though.

Just now, Edmo said:

You got that right. Keeps the media busy and the sheep on the edge of their seat though.

Wife was watching it last night, I really cant stand it. 

33 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I predict Mueller, provided he's allowed to finish the case, will report that trump colluded, obstructed, money laundered, etc and that the gop congress won't do shit about it.

Screen shorted for future lulz

10 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Wife was watching it last night, I really cant stand it. 

I used to be a follower of the news until it all went south. Now it’s just partisan tripe 99% of the time. I couldn’t tell you what channel on my cable is cnn or fox. Don’t care.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I've said that from the start

It will be the first thing you aren't :wrong: about like in forever if it pans out that way, odds are against you just based on your track record alone :flush: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

I used to be a follower of the news until it all went south. Now it’s just partisan tripe 99% of the time. I couldn’t tell you what channel on my cable is cnn or fox. Don’t care.

Its just mudslinging. I just cant convince myself to get emotionally invested in that crap. But I am definitely in the minority. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Its just mudslinging. I just cant convince myself to get emotionally invested in that crap. But I am definitely in the minority. :lol:

That is why you started a thread about it :lmao: Stupid FAT NAZI POS 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Come on bro, how many times have we gone years on a subject and then wanted to dig up some old shit? This is the perfect vehicle for that. For whomever comes out on top. Its future ammunition. I dont really care if Trump goes down or Obama or whoever. 

28 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I predict nothing will happen to Trump and nothing will happen to Obama and nothing will happen to Hillary. 

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

And here was my prediction, faggot!!!!!!1

I predict Trump will emerge unscathed from all this Russian collusion crap. Muellar will write a best seller. DOJ and FBI officials won't be looking at jail time but they will be resigning or fired over the latest FBI scandal. 

Melania will leave Trump after his second term. 

Stormy Daniels will write a tell all about her Bill & Hillary and the only copy sold will be to Snowpussy. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

And here was my prediction, faggot!!!!!!1

But you are not emotionally invested in any of it that is why you created a thread :lol: 

Edited by Momorider

Just now, Momorider said:

But you are not emotionally invested in any of it that is what you created a thread :lol: 

Right. I think its all bullshit, hence the prediction. Its fodder for simple minded fucks like you. And here you are!

4 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

I predict Trump will emerge unscathed from all this Russian collusion crap. Muellar will write a best seller. DOJ and FBI officials won't be looking at jail time but they will be resigning or fired over the latest FBI scandal. 

Melania will leave Trump after his second term. 

Stormy Daniels will write a tell all about her Bill & Hillary and the only copy sold will be to Snowpussy. 

Hahaha.  Glorious predictions, just tremendous.  The very best.  

You know what’s crazy is how politics go well beyond just politics for people like slinger. It’s even beyond them cheering for their favourite sports team. It has become very cult like behaviour.

look at this Russia collusion nonsense. Although already debunked,  He admittedly actually believes it with all his heart. Even though it wasn’t even on his radar until post election when the excuses came out. That’s  how messed up in the head the DNC and his cult like devotion to his political party has made him. Always use him as a learning example when you start following political garbage too closely. It makes you stupid.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Right. I think its all bullshit, hence the prediction. Its fodder for simple minded fucks like you. And here you are!

Posted the small minded fuck that started a thread :lol: 

About as much of a limb as I'm going to go out in:

There will be indictments and at least 2 convictions related to letting Hilary off, and for framing up phony intel against Trump.

Trump will be proven right about the witchhunt and phony collusion nonsense

There will be no blue wave this fall.

Trump will be re elected with ease.

If proven correct, I don't want to hear another fucking word from the likes of Slinger, Mainecat, Snowrider, Iceman, RevVagKev's of the world.  You were wrong.  We were right.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 1