Here's How America's Biggest Companies Are Spending Their Trump Tax Cuts (It's Not on New Jobs)

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

In all seriousness.   33% went for increased bonus' at xmas (even though the tax cut won't go into effect yhet)   33% went to keeping employee's HI cost the same.   I've also expanded workforce by 20% since January.   Got anything else smart to question me on or you want me to continue making you look like a jackass?

Oh you're lying for sure....Slinger knows

24 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Your taxes went down several grand

I have been working with our accountant and we are converting to a c Corp. Trump hooked us up bro. Gonna be rich. True story. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Nazipigdog said:

I have been working with our accountant and we are converting to a c Corp. Trump hooked us up bro. Gonna be rich. True story. :bc:

No advantage for me.  

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

In all seriousness.   33% went for increased bonus' at xmas (even though the tax cut won't go into effect yhet)   33% went to keeping employee's HI cost the same.   I've also expanded workforce by 20% since January.   Got anything else smart to question me on or you want me to continue making you look like a jackass?

Ahh yes.  “Crumb distribution”.

:lol:

Pelosi.  :lmao: Think Hillary did damage to the Dem party?  Nancy says, “Hold my chardonnay and watch this!”

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Ouch. 

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Wait, SimonSlinger says you would have expanded regardless and tax cuts matter not.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Just had a quick look. $6000 less tax bill from the Trump cuts. Real money in middle class peoples pockets. 

Super nice used 2011 Crossfire 800 limited for that kind of money, plus some registration and a few nights at a hotel.  

Just now, racinfarmer said:

Super nice used 2011 Crossfire 800 limited for that kind of money, plus some registration and a few nights at a hotel.  

I'm all good on sleds for a while!!!!

23 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You mentioned bonuses and paying HI before. Hiring you did because the economy is still improving, unless you’re hiring more people to stand around. So essentially your tax break is not really introducing anything “new”. I also highly suspect you’re paying the going wages for your area and the type of work. In other words, low. :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Wait, SimonSlinger says you would have expanded regardless and tax cuts matter not.

So he would hire if demand didn’t increase? Or invest for more business only after a tax break, if the opportunity was there?

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So he would hire if demand didn’t increase? Or invest for more business only after a tax break, if the opportunity was there?

Now you get to have your cake and eat it to.  It's a good thing made better.

Well if he’s hiring for the fun of it, or missed out on business oppprtunities because he didn’t invest in things when he could afford it, that doesn’t seem very smart to me. 

Odd I don’t know one person who had any kind of increase from work, bonuses or pay, with the tax breaks. Everything is the same as it was pre trump.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Well if he’s hiring for the fun of it, or missed out on business oppprtunities because he didn’t invest in things when he could afford it, that doesn’t seem very smart to me. 

Odd I don’t know one person who had any kind of increase from work, bonuses or pay, with the tax breaks. Everything is the same as it was pre trump.

You're a fuckin liar

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Except now people bring home more money. Yes that small tidbit of information.

47 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You mentioned bonuses and paying HI before. Hiring you did because the economy is still improving, unless you’re hiring more people to stand around. So essentially your tax break is not really introducing anything “new”. I also highly suspect you’re paying the going wages for your area and the type of work. In other words, low. :lol:

Jesus you're an idiot.   As business rapidly picked up after the election we covered it mostly with OT.   After the tax cuts I became more confident that the increases would continue and be more likely to last.   At that point we started adding workforce.   In a very tight labor market its easy to add 20% when you offer a more than competitive compensation package. 

Just now, Highmark said:

Jesus you're an idiot.   As business rapidly picked up after the election we covered it mostly with OT.   After the tax cuts I became more confident that the increases would continue and be more likely to last.   At that point we started adding workforce.   In a very tight labor market its easy to add 20% when you offer a more than competitive compensation package. 

LIAR!!!!!! SLINGER KNOWS BETTER

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

LIAR!!!!!! SLINGER KNOWS BETTER

He thinks when people were talking the tax cuts would add more jobs it must have meant no matter what without demand.  :lmao:

Just now, Highmark said:

He thinks when people were talking the tax cuts would add more jobs it must have meant no matter what without demand.  :lmao:

THE TAX CUTS ADDED DEMAND....NOT JOBS. TRUMP IS A LIAR!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Dude.  You keep this up and I'm gonna put you over Spinner in my TDS dead pool.  This CANNOT be healthy.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You're a fuckin liar

Yep.  To claim that  "I don’t know one person who had any kind of increase from work, bonuses or pay, with the tax breaks" is a complete fucking lie.