DETROIT BIKELIFE - Illegal Bikes in the Hood

• Platinum Contributing Member

Every bike stolen. Have you seen the one where the cops corner them on the freeway. They all just dump the bikes and run

48 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s like the redneck Hell’s Angels!!!!

:lol:

Hood rat Hells Angels*

37 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Every bike stolen. Have you seen the one where the cops corner them on the freeway. They all just dump the bikes and run

mma need some video of them not getting away from the cops because this is bullshit as far as I've known.

34 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

They should just commandeer a few square blocks and have a urban moto-x park.  

That would be sick.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey Ben how about that CF7 for 2 grand.....deal right?

I got home late last night and forgot about your PM. Right into work this morning. I'll be home in a bit and have a peak!!!!

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I got home late last night and forgot about your PM. Right into work this morning. I'll be home in a bit and have a peak!!!!

No problem....

https://nmi.craigslist.org/snw/d/2006-arctic-cat-crossfire-700/6592386956.html

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup...if clean and good compression etc that's a great deal. Probably a 3k sled or close in a good year

Sounds good...thanks.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Fucking around and running from the cops didn’t end well for this Detroit kid

Not going so good for the fucked up MSP either...meatheads.

http://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/13877-michigan-state-police-the-deep-blue-swamp-of-unaccountability/

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey Ben how about that CF7 for 2 grand.....deal right?

If you can.....take snow rider with you.  He knows exactly what he is looking at. I heard something about Ben trying to cheat him out of a tool kit.  Got a watch that guy! :watching: 

i

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Hood rat Hells Angels*

mma need some video of them not getting away from the cops because this is bullshit as far as I've known.

That would be sick.

It is Detroit, they could probably just buy whole blocks for $100 a pop.

Gotta love it.  They won't get prosecuted for any criminal activity, no one asks where they got the bikes, and if they get hurt, the American taxpayer covers their health insurance.   And cops will take the heat for it if they are killed.  Thank you snowflakes.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Gotta love it.  They won't get prosecuted for any criminal activity, no one asks where they got the bikes, and if they get hurt, the American taxpayer covers their health insurance.   And cops will take the heat for it if they are killed.  Thank you snowflakes.

just shut the fuck up stupid....you sound like a retarded chain mail regurgitating dumbass talking points that barely have any relevance to the topic at hand 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I'd probably be pissed if these jagoffs were jacking off on my road, but check out the long hair on the Banshee!

I wonder how many times Momo has been accosted by that vicious motorbike gang

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

just shut the fuck up stupid....you sound like a retarded chain mail regurgitating dumbass talking points that barely have any relevance to the topic at hand 

Ben.  You shut the fuck up.  Howbowdat?

6 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I wonder how many times Momo has been accosted by that vicious motorbike gang

Damn, wheres a locomotive or a psycho with a 50 cal. when you need one?

There is some very heavy hitters in the (d)etoilet   illegal street racing  circus.  Big money all round to be had , plus the real chance to be robbed or shot. They are using a couple of service roads next to the x-pressway,  a road next to a overgrown public park with a nasty surface and a hooked shut down area. The old Delray district is another summer time hot area.  Milan dragway  use to be the place after Detroit dragway closed , but the street racers like their own rules and smack talk action.  I have never been there , but  a crappy  outlaw hood rat dragstrip outside of  shitcago  is where  some crazy fast street racers come to bet from the midwest.

• Gold Member

In New Beige we had roving bands of jackass's on scooters, modded out scooters. It was kinda funny except my window was on the street level of the road they dragged raced their little fag machines. Fucking jagoffs!

6 hours ago, hwytohell said:

There is some very heavy hitters in the (d)etoilet   illegal street racing  circus.  Big money all round to be had , plus the real chance to be robbed or shot. They are using a couple of service roads next to the x-pressway,  a road next to a overgrown public park with a nasty surface and a hooked shut down area. The old Delray district is another summer time hot area.  Milan dragway  use to be the place after Detroit dragway closed , but the street racers like their own rules and smack talk action.  I have never been there , but  a crappy  outlaw hood rat dragstrip outside of  shitcago  is where  some crazy fast street racers come to bet from the midwest.

Is Delray down around the Ambassador Bridge somewhere....seems I used to drive through there on my way to Zug Island.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

LOL

Dude, I don't GAF what the truth sounds like.  I really could care less about what they do, but many just cause drama and the only reason this is relevant to me is through those points that I listed.

Edited by racer254