Great Joke

When Drumpf dies and goes to hell, he is met at the gate by the devil himself. The Devil says, " You have lived a particularly miserable life and will spend all eternity in Hell".
But, because you are a 'celebrity' you have 3 choices as to how to spend your years.
There are 3 doors. Open each door and then when you've seen inside all 3, you can make your choice.
Drumpf opens door # 1. Inside he sees massive amounts of people standing on their heads in an atmosphere of fire and brimstone. The screaming coming from these wretches is unbearable. Drumpf shuts the door.
He opens door # 2. Inside this room he sees massive amounts of wretches standing on their heads on mountains of shards of broken glass. Blood comes out of their heads and other parts of their bodies. The screams coming out of this room are intolerable. Drumpf shuts the door.
He opens door # 3. When he looks inside, he sees massive amounts of people standing waist deep in shit and other sewage, drinking coffee and eating donuts. Drumpf closes the door.
The Devil says "what's your choice"?
Drumpf says" Obvilously door # 3"
The door opens and Drumpf is pushed in. The door closes behind him.
Next, he hears a voice over the loudspeaker saying " Coffee break over. Back on your heads".

• Haha 2

Bill Clinton and the Pope both died on the same day. Due to a minor clerical error, the Pope went to Hell, while Clinton went to Heaven. When the Pope arrived in Hell, everyone realized the mistake. Due to an issue with the union, they couldn't swap the two until the next day, and the Pope had to spend the night in Hell, while Clinton spent the night in Heaven. The next day the paperwork got worked out. On his way up to Heaven, the Pope ran into Clinton. Clinton asked the Pope, "How was your night in Hell?" "Very educational," responded the Pope. "I've learned a lot from the experience, but now I'm glad I'm going to Heaven. I've been waiting all my life to meet the Virgin Mary." "Ooh, sorry," said Clinton, "you should have been there yesterday."

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Bill Clinton and the Pope both died on the same day. Due to a minor clerical error, the Pope went to Hell, while Clinton went to Heaven. When the Pope arrived in Hell, everyone realized the mistake. Due to an issue with the union, they couldn't swap the two until the next day, and the Pope had to spend the night in Hell, while Clinton spent the night in Heaven. The next day the paperwork got worked out. On his way up to Heaven, the Pope ran into Clinton. Clinton asked the Pope, "How was your night in Hell?" "Very educational," responded the Pope. "I've learned a lot from the experience, but now I'm glad I'm going to Heaven. I've been waiting all my life to meet the Virgin Mary." "Ooh, sorry," said Clinton, "you should have been there yesterday."

Now that's a joke !!