Ben these are the assholes you’re talking about

TIMMONSVILLE, S.C. (WPDE) - Timmonsville NAACP President the Rev. Jerrod Moultrie posted on Facebook on April 13 that he was racially profiled when a Timmonsville police officer pulled him over for a traffic violation near his home on Harkless Court in Timmonsville.

Moultrie was stopped for failing to use a turn signal and a problem with his license plate, according to police.

Moultrie's post said, "Tonight, I was racially profiled by Timmonsville Officer CAUSE I WAS DRIVING A MERCEDES BENZ AND GOING HOME IN A NICE NEIGHBORHOOD."

Moultrie recounted his conversation with the officer in the post.

He said the officer asked him if there were any drugs inside his car.

Moultrie said in that post the officer told him, "I am doing you a favor tonight not taking you to jail or writing you a ticket."

Florence community activist Timothy Waters said when he saw Moultrie's Facebook post, it made him very upset that a black person could be racially profiled for driving a nice car in a nice neighborhood.

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Which one? The first two had no right to pull the guy from his car. 

The one where the black racist in a position of import lies right through his teeth to the world.

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

The one where the black racist in a position of import lies right through his teeth to the world.

If his organization had any ethics, he'd be forced to step down immediately.

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

For every one of the first, there are an equal number of the latter.

We could play it all day long.

Yeah but that would destroy the narrative.  

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, Snake said:

For every one of the first, there are an equal number of the latter.

We could play it all day long.

So by your own words 50% of cops are bad apples?

58 minutes ago, Snake said:

TIMMONSVILLE, S.C. (WPDE) - Timmonsville NAACP President the Rev. Jerrod Moultrie posted on Facebook on April 13 that he was racially profiled when a Timmonsville police officer pulled him over for a traffic violation near his home on Harkless Court in Timmonsville.

Moultrie was stopped for failing to use a turn signal and a problem with his license plate, according to police.

Moultrie's post said, "Tonight, I was racially profiled by Timmonsville Officer CAUSE I WAS DRIVING A MERCEDES BENZ AND GOING HOME IN A NICE NEIGHBORHOOD."

Moultrie recounted his conversation with the officer in the post.

He said the officer asked him if there were any drugs inside his car.

Moultrie said in that post the officer told him, "I am doing you a favor tonight not taking you to jail or writing you a ticket."

Florence community activist Timothy Waters said when he saw Moultrie's Facebook post, it made him very upset that a black person could be racially profiled for driving a nice car in a nice neighborhood.

This cop did nothing wrong. The other two in the video I posted, They are fucking idiots and they give good cops a bad name

9 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

So by your own words 50% of cops are bad apples?

Didn't say that at all.

Said there were videos of both, that we could play all day long.

Good offer though.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

being pulled over for failure to signal is just a cop hoping to find more whether your black or white but the officers respectful and if the law is to signal then thats the cops right to stop you  

Yeah like a piece of a tree leaf....GMAFB. 

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

being pulled over for failure to signal is just a cop hoping to find more whether your black or white but the officers respectful and if the law is to signal then thats the cops right to stop you  

Did you watch the first video? The second video is legit, the first one was some BS. 

13 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

There is no such thing as a good cop

:lol: Normally I agree but a black guy driving around with a license plate tied to another car usually means trouble in my experience. He got off with a friendly dismissal. That Timmonsville video was a good video for the cops. The first video is going to be facebook fire for black folks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hayward said:

As much as I dispise them at times, like anything or anyone else, they ain't all bad.   

Yes they are. They have taken a job that Upholds an unjust system. That makes them bad.

Always seems interesting to me that we have the dick in New York spouting off about illegals and the whole Internet tracks him and his business down and destroys him.  Yet we have the OP video and the Internet can't or doesn't do the exact same thing?   Are the cops actions just less interesting or does some white attorney just give people bigger wood?