Michigan State Police , The Deep Blue Swamp of Unaccountability

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Did I read correctly that Bessner was involved 40 force incidents...fucking meathead.

The kid popped a wheelie..............This cop is a real meat stick.

In a typed report filed after the incident, Bessner's partner, Ethan Berger, said they were on Reno near Fairmount when they observed Grimes popping a "wheelie" on his ATV. 

“The 4-wheeler ATV continued to approach our fully marked MSP patrol vehicle at a high rate of speed southbound Reno St. as I was driving northbound Reno St.,” Berger wrote.

Bessner has a history of using excessive force and has been reprimanded before for using his Taser inappropriately, including using the device on handcuffed suspects. The investigation into Bessner’s conduct shows that over a four-year span ending in 2017, he had 40 use of force incidents, 17 pursuits and five car accidents.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2018/04/13/police-video-michigan-state-police-taser/499525002/

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The kid popped a wheelie..............This cop is a real meat stick.

This is why people don’t trust and question the police ethics and tactics. This fucking bozo should have been canned long ago.

Michigan State Police Troopers are by far the biggest meathead fucks. Give me a sheriffs deputy anyday of the week.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This is why people don’t trust and question the police ethics and tactics. This fucking bozo should have been canned long ago.

Michigan State Police Troopers are by far the biggest meathead fucks. Give me a sheriffs deputy anyday of the week.

:bc: