Slinger and Iceman every time new evidience comes out about Trump being setup by the Obama Administration

This one is more accurate. It is also why Nazipeabrain sold his 509 helmet to jim as he obviously has his head up his ass and does not need the extra protection of the helmet .

headup.jpg

Edited by Sal Rosenberg
  • Haha 1

It sadly isn't a surprise to most anyone that Team Obama tried to blow it up from the inside and thought they had an insurance policy on the outside.  They just couldn't circumvent the voter.

They started by telling the story of Alexander Downer, an Australian diplomat, as having remembered a bar conversation with George Papadopoulos, a foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign. But how did the FBI know they should talk to him? That’s left out of their narrative. Downer’s signature appears on a $25 million contribution to the Clinton Foundation.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

rwws can connect a million on dots on 10 pages when it came to Hillary or Obama....

but cannot connect 5, on 1 page, with trump.

Hillary lost.

Dems cried.

Hard.

Very hard.

Continue bogus claims on Trump.

Pretty cut and dried to me.

"Here, check out this dossier."

"Nope. No confirmation."

"Hey reporter, check out this dossier."

"Wow! Gonna print this!"

Hey, check out this dossier. I got corroboration."

:lmao:

Plant 1: "Hey, you know Russia has Clinton's emails?"

Trump aide: "Really? No shit!"

Trump aide to plant 2: "Did you hear? Russia has Hillary's emails!"

Plant 2: "Trump aide has information on Hillary's emails in Russia!"

Strzok: And hi. Went well, best we could have expected. Other than [REDACTED] quote: “the White House is running this.” My answer, “well, maybe for you they are.” And of course, I was planning on telling this guy, thanks for coming, we’ve got an hour, but with Bill [Priestap] there, I’ve got no control….

Page: Yeah, whatever (re the WH comment). We’ve got the emails that say otherwise.

Clapper 2017 “I know for a fact there was no surveillance on the Trump campaign, and I would have known”. Clapper 2018 “Not only did I know, it’s a good thing!”

14 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

This one is more accurate. It is also why Nazipeabrain sold his 509 helmet to jim as he obviously has his head up his ass and does not need the extra protection of the helmet .

headup.jpg

:true:

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

rwws can connect a million on dots on 10 pages when it came to Hillary or Obama....

but cannot connect 5, on 1 page, with trump.

:wrong:  about everything always :lol2:

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

ya think this was pre-meditated snakey, some sort of an insurance policy?

You are the dumbest poster on this forum by a long shot.  It's not just because of your low IQ.  It's your confidence in bad info.  You are going to be embarrassed beyond your wildest dreams.