Obama spied Trump’s campaign where is the outrage

plenty of outrage...it's just that the media won't report it.

btw, this will make watergate look like a parking ticket.

and i want to be the one to pull lever on jarrett at the gallows.

Edited by oleroule

Seems this was good for Trump. It should prove his innocence bit I am not sure why he blaming the FBI for a spy and telling the Justice Dept. to open an investigation?

he acts guilty every day

Well it’s just the Justice Dept, not “Obama’s” or “Trump’s” Justice dept. and there’s no evidence Obama’s ordered anything, so I’m not sure why anyone is outraged over the FBI doing its job?

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Seems this was good for Trump. It should prove his innocence bit I am not sure why he blaming the FBI for a spy and telling the Justice Dept. to open an investigation?

he acts guilty every day

Seems we've been right all along.  Seems the other side has been lying through their teeth.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I’d be concerned if the fbi didn’t take measures to look at the trump campaign after what was learned. Jesus trumpsters reach a dumber level daily.

omg!!!!!! The fbi followed someone’s car!!!!

WOW Here it is the MSM all ready has its robots repeating what they are selling. I’d say I’m shocked or suprised but I’m not either. That was easier then they thought it was going to be

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Seems we've been right all along.  Seems the other side has been lying through their teeth.

Take a few minutes and give us your theory on what happened, and try linking everything we know to it - carter page, platypus, trump tower meeting, etc etc. 

Just now, jtssrx said:

WOW Here it is the MSM all ready has its robots repeating what they are selling. I’d say I’m shocked or suprised but I’m not either. That was easier then they thought it was going to be

It’s common sense you fucking dumb ass!

:lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

It’s common sense you fucking dumb ass!

:lol:

Um that would be fine if from day one they explained this. Oh but wait your side along with the msm claimed we were conspiracy nut jobs were wearing tinfoil hats. 

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Take a few minutes and give us your theory on what happened, and try linking everything we know to it - carter page, platypus, trump tower meeting, etc etc. 

No i'm not going to do that.  If any of the major players are indicted and convicted, my theory will be proven correct.  

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Laugh all you want chucklenuts, remember what I said.

Based on what we know about the trumps, and all the lies, denials, and attempted coverups, there is absolutely no sane explanation for it all. You and jtssrx just swallow every new piece of BS thrown your way, not giving it one bit of thought. 

8 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

If you don’t want the FBI to spy on you then maybe you shouldn’t conspire with America’s enemies for political gain?

:dunno:

Just a thought

The FBI discovered communications between Trumps staff and the Russians. They investigate it for national security. That’s their job to protect our National security. 

Trump is a conspiracy clown much like his minions here. 

FUCK TRUMP.

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No i'm not going to do that.  If any of the major players are indicted and convicted, my theory will be proven correct.  

100 coincidents with the Russians. 

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

What’s even funnier about this drummed up, rww outrage is the fact that Comey kept all this stuff quiet, yet let it be known hillary was under investigation right before the election. 

Yup

Obama and the Deep State implanted spies into Trump’s campaign and laid in wait to spring their trap until they had him juuuuust where they wanted him.......in the White House.

Wait what????

:lmao:

I seem to remember a bunch of rwws making statement like “who cares how it was revealed, what’s important is what they did”. That was regarding stolen documents. So here we are now and they, along with their dipshit leader, are crying about normal methods to acquire data? And wanting people to ignore it? Fucking paleeez

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I seem to remember a bunch of rwws making statement like “who cares how it was revealed, what’s important is what they did”. That was regarding stolen documents. So here we are now and they, along with their dipshit leader, are crying about normal methods to acquire data? And wanting people to ignore it? Fucking paleeez

How about all the crying over “unmasking” and here they are pushing for and successfully unmasking a longtime FBI and CIA informant.

12 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

How about all the crying over “unmasking” and here they are pushing for and successfully unmasking a longtime FBI and CIA informant.

Amazing isn’t it? And the fucking “librul media” they constantly cry about doesn’t bring shit like that up

Edited by Snoslinger