Obama admin house of cards set to come tumbling down

35 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

That's CNN bro, fake news. 

Its huge, bro.  Dems are gonna be in a world of hurt in the coming months.  I can't wait for the spin and phony accusations.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Dream on motherfuckers. Trump aint going down

Swillary aint going down

Oby aint going down. 

We will see.  Each side is accusing the other of criminal behavior which would demand jail time if found guilty.   One side is lying.  You can decided for yourself which side that is.  

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/05/20/politics/donald-trump-justice-department-campaign/index.html 

President Trump says he’s going to call for an official inquiry into the previous administrations alleged extreme criminal past. This could be huge. 

Yea too bad President’s don’t get to make demands like that

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its huge, bro.  Dems are gonna be in a world of hurt in the coming months.  I can't wait for the spin and phony accusations.

No they’re not. Just like every other story, this one is bullshit as well. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

No they’re not. Just like every other story, this one is bullshit as well. 

So I'm guessing you're going to ignore the conclusions and recommendations in the IG report?   I think its gonna be glorious.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

So I'm guessing you're going to ignore the conclusions and recommendations in the IG report?   I think its gonna be glorious.

Every piece of shit that the liar in chief has thrown at the wall hasn’t stuck. Nothing. But keep believing. The crook in all of this is trump. He’s simply playing the same game he’s played since the investigation began. It’s not going to work. Nope. 

Edited by spin_dry

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Everything piece of shit that the liar in chief has thrown at the wall hasn’t stuck. Nothing. But keep believing. The crook in all of this is trump. He’s simply playing the same game he’s played since the investigation began. It’s not going to work. Nope. 

Simmer down a smidge.  Your idiot king is insulated.  Your party won’t have a POTUS for around 12 years....that’s all.  

:lol:

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't know man, CNN is all fake all the time. Can't believe what they say. 

:lol:  

John Brennan Fires Warning Shot to Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell After Trump Orders DOJ to Investigate FBI’s Campaign Infiltration

•  

Former CIA Director-turned-Twitter troll, John Brennan lashed out at Trump on Sunday evening after the President ordered the DOJ to investigate the FBI’s infiltration of his campaign.

Brennan also fired a warning shot to House Speaker Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, claiming they will ‘bear the majority of the responsibility of the harm done to our democracy’ if they don’t stop Trump.

"Senator McConnell & Speaker Ryan: If Mr. Trump continues along this disastrous path, you will bear major responsibility for the harm done to our democracy. You do a great disservice to our Nation & the Republican Party if you continue to enable Mr. Trump’s self-serving actions. "https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/998256454590193665 

•  

As previously reported by TGP’s Kristinn Taylor, President Trump tweeted Sunday afternoon he is ordering the Justice Department to investigate whether the Obama administration spied on his 2016 presidential campaign.

The order comes on the heels of leaks to the New York Times and Washington Post that the Obama administration had an “informant” make several approaches to three Trump campaign officials, included one that involved an offer of cash and another an offer to “advise” the campaign.

Trump tweeted: “I hereby demand, and will do so officially tomorrow, that the Department of Justice look into whether or not the FBI/DOJ infiltrated or surveilled the Trump Campaign for Political Purposes — and if any such demands or requests were made by people within the Obama Administration!” the president tweeted.

John Brennan warned Speaker Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell after Trump ordered the DOJ to review the FBI’s infiltration of his campaign.

Brennan tweeted: Senator McConnell & Speaker Ryan: If Mr. Trump continues along this disastrous path, you will bear major responsibility for the harm done to our democracy. You do a great disservice to our Nation & the Republican Party if you continue to enable Mr. Trump’s self-serving actions.

Brennan also sent out a peculiar cryptic tweet earlier on Sunday that had Twitter buzzing:

“Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.” Marcus Tullius Cicero, (106-43 BC)

John Brennan is in hot water which is why he continues to lash out at President Trump from his Twitter account.

Brennan is caught in a perjury trap over his statements about Hillary’s phony dossier in a May 2017 testimony to the intel panel.

Obama’s former CIA chief was also involved in setting up Russian espionage traps for minor players in Trump’s camp, according the investigative reporter, Paul Sperry.

On Sunday evening, the DOJ asked Inspector General to probe any alleged “impropriety or political motivation” into the FBI’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.