Homeless stats

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Mental health issues are an overwhelmingly problem in homelessness anyone who says or thinks otherwise is a completely ingnorant shit for brains :guzzle: 

You are the dumbest motherfucker here.....any person could just state the opposite of whatever your position is and be right most of the time. Fucking moron

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Indiana has one of the lowest rates of homelessness. But I’d rather be homeless in New York than live anywhere in that armpit. 

The southern part of Indiana isnt that bad. Way better than homeless in new york. I would take almost anywhere in WI over Indiana. Upstate NY would also be very nice if I could afford to live there. 

11 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Mental health issues are an overwhelmingly problem in homelessness anyone who says or thinks otherwise is a completely ingnorant shit for brains :guzzle: 

Ok but that still doesn't mean homeless people choose to be homeless.

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The southern part of Indiana isnt that bad. Way better than homeless in new york. I would take almost anywhere in WI over Indiana. Upstate NY would also be very nice if I could afford to live there. 

The worst parts of Indiana are basically like southern Wisconsin. Basically draw a line from Eau Claire to Greenbay and everything south of that is pure fucking shit as bad or worse than Indiana.

2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Take away the Democrat mayor's and homelessness disappears!!!!

Less do a comparison of the economic volume of Dem cities compared to republican. The countries 3 largest cities (economies) are new York, Los Angeles and Chicago. Maybe Republicans don't know how to run a big city? :dunno:

Screen-Shot-2017-07-10-at-1.12.15-PM-e14

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are the dumbest motherfucker here.....any person could just state the opposite of whatever your position is and be right most of the time. Fucking moron

You prove almost every day that you are a fucking brain damaged imbicile of the highest levels :guzzle: just a mind numbing moron and yet again another subject you know absolutely fucking nothing about :flush:

18 minutes ago, Snake said:

Screen-Shot-2017-07-10-at-1.12.15-PM-e14

A lot of those are amongst the states with the poorest workers. :lol:

Income per capita:

Montana ranked 33rd

Idaho ranked 44th

TN ranked 40th

OK ranked 38th

NE ranked 26th

UT 41st

SD 28th

FL 31st

Edited by motonoggin

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I wouldnt want to live in any of those red states save maybe Montana...they are all shit

Utah is bad ass.  Parts of Idaho are very cool.  The eastern 1/3 of Tenn isn't bad.  The rest are all shit for sure.  

17 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

A lot of those are amongst the states with the poorest workers. :lol:

Income per capita:

Montana ranked 33rd

Idaho ranked 44th

TN ranked 40th

OK ranked 38th

NE ranked 26th

UT 41st

SD 28th

FL 31st

And the cost of living in those states reflects worker pay.  

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Utah is bad ass.  Parts of Idaho are very cool.  The eastern 1/3 of Tenn isn't bad.  The rest are all shit for sure.  

The mountains in Utah would probably be bad ass but I've only ever driven through. The smokies are beautiful but you can keep Tennessee. No thanks. For sure on Idaho and Montana. 

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Southern Utah is da bomb. I’ve taken the bike there no less than 4 times. The coolest part is how the evangelicals actually changed highway 666 to a different number. Satanic stuffi guess. It passed in the state legislature. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The mountains in Utah would probably be bad ass but I've only ever driven through. The smokies are beautiful but you can keep Tennessee. No thanks. For sure on Idaho and Montana. 

The southern half of Utah is some of the most beautiful country on the planet.  

bc446c6029?crop=top:0%7Cleft:0%7Cwidth:1

495327f201e3a1888541b3144c65a4a9--moab-u

moab-utah-jeep-blazing.jpg

zion_national_park_springdale_utah_02.jp

Just now, spin_dry said:

Southern Utah is da bomb. I’ve taken the bike there no less than 4 times. The coolest part is how the evangelicals actually changed highway 666 to a different number. Satanic stuffi guess. It passed in the state legislature. :lol: 

Yep, southern Utah is on a whole different level as far as beauty goes.  

We had down on June 4th to grab the moho and start a little summer trip.  Taking our oldest 2 grandsons down for 3 weeks.  Start in Vegas for a couple of days.  Then Grand Canyon Village, then Page/Lake Powell, then Zion, then Bryce, then Moab, then back to Vegas.  

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Beautiful yes.....no snow = gay though

Snowmobiling is fun no doubt but there are plenty of fun things to do without snow and they don't include bundling up and freezing your ass off.  :bc: 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep, southern Utah is on a whole different level as far as beauty goes.  

We had down on June 4th to grab the moho and start a little summer trip.  Taking our oldest 2 grandsons down for 3 weeks.  Start in Vegas for a couple of days.  Then Grand Canyon Village, then Page/Lake Powell, then Zion, then Bryce, then Moab, then back to Vegas.  

Heres a a double rainbow from s Utah. I’d just come from riding through a rain storm. Beautiful area  

8B6CC161-56C8-4D2B-9122-E524EFDD8422.jpeg.e93e9efffde5f61d5ad8c7c0f4493325.jpeg

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Heres a a double rainbow from s Utah. I’d just come from riding through a rain storm. Beautiful area  

8B6CC161-56C8-4D2B-9122-E524EFDD8422.jpeg.e93e9efffde5f61d5ad8c7c0f4493325.jpeg

Wow, very cool.  I'm sure a bike trip would be spectacular.  Your last bike trip was just a few years back right?  2012 or so, maybe longer? 

It's going to be so nice to cruise through that region with very few timelines and no set agenda.  We do have reservations at several RV parks but we have lots of free time to explore while we are there.  

My wifes brother is meeting us in Vegas with his family and Moho.  They have never been east of St Louis MO.  We are going to have a great time.  

14 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Snowmobiling is fun no doubt but there are plenty of fun things to do without snow and they don't include bundling up and freezing your ass off.  :bc: 

I hate being warm. I'd rather have to shovel and split wood 12 hours per day than sweat for 15 minutes 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I wouldnt want to live in any of those red states save maybe Montana...they are all shit

Every state has nice enough areas if you got the coin.  

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah, because thinking homeless people want to be homeless is not weird at all

They don't want to be homeless. But they either don't want to or cant do the things it takes to not be homeless.

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Every state has nice enough areas if you got the coin.  

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I could live in southeastern Idaho.or northwestern Wyoming.