Homeless stats

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Teachers around here make way more than that. And do you want someone teaching your kids who is one of the few dumb enough to work for that?

And as far as private schools go, around here most teachers start off teaching at Catholics schools until a position opens up at a good suburban district. Catholic schools pay shit and many have shit for resources compared to many public schools. 

And the easiest way for them to make even more is if less people do it.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t give a flying fuck what your relationship with Ben is....at all.  That was weird.  “Scary” long cold winters keep the pussies out of MN....unless of course they are being “sponsored”.

Like I said, I’ve been to and lived in enough other states to know what is here.  I’m staying.  And fucking besides...You like Florida and live in Indiana....and claim Chicago as home!!!!  :lol:

Snowpussy has more credibility in reviewing sled products than you have credibility of geographic state offerings.  Ok...that was a stretch.  But it’s the analogy that should alert you.

Chicago is where I grew up, there is things I like about it and things I don't. I have lived in 3 states and traveled to 40. Scratching Alaska off that list next month. I have been to Minnesota and it was ok, not somewhere I want to live. Sorry if that hurts your feelings snowflake. :bc:

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Why is NaziDave trying to fuck up noggins perfectly good homeless thread?  :dunno: 

Let's be honest Tom, nobody cares about the homeless. They are an eyesore and they stink. Many of them are a product if the military where they used them until they were broken and then dumped em in society. Others are druggies, alcoholics and mentally Ill. What are you gonna do, take some of them in? No, nobody here is. So fuck em. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Let's be honest Tom, nobody cares about the homeless. They are an eyesore and they stink. Many of them are a product if the military where they used them until they were broken and then dumped em in society. Others are druggies, alcoholics and mentally Ill. What are you gonna do, take some of them in? No, nobody here is. So fuck em. 

Not a nice post. But a very honest one.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Aside from for you , there isn't a problem with capitalism. Want your kid to get a good education? Be involved in it.

You have to be. 

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Not a nice post. But a very honest one.

I think I am an honest guy. I deal with homeless people quite a bit. It's not pretty. 

I think I am an honest guy. I deal with homeless people quite a bit. It's not pretty. 

I never even see em. My line of work we very rarely work in hoods where the homes sell for less then $700,000. 

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

No less people getting into teaching will raise teachers salaries. See , ya still havnt learned.

Ok. But how does less teachers improve education? 

Or is that just something we don't deem important?

16 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Chicago is where I grew up, there is things I like about it and things I don't. I have lived in 3 states and traveled to 40. Scratching Alaska off that list next month. I have been to Minnesota and it was ok, not somewhere I want to live. Sorry if that hurts your feelings snowflake. :bc:

Oh, you didn’t hurt me feelings a smidge.  It’s adorable you think you can though.

”I know contractors that aren’t expanding to MN and I went there once...MN is no place for me or businesses!!!”

Well done!  I am so grateful WI serves as our buffer to you nitwits.  Whew!!  :lol:

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

So far we've learned:

Homelessness wouldn't be a problem if so many people didn't want to be homeless.

Less teachers means better education. 

Who learned that?

10 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Exactly.  Noggin needs to understand this.  He would feel a lot less guilt if he would just embrace this fact.  :bc: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I never even see em. My line of work we very rarely work in hoods where the homes sell for less then $700,000. 

Well obviously there is alot of homeless in the city but you see em in the suburbs too. There are many busy intersections with people holding signs. 

Well obviously there is alot of homeless in the city but you see em in the suburbs too. There are many busy intersections with people holding signs. 

Wherever business for them is good...no need to be picky for a handout.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, you didn’t hurt me feelings a smidge.  It’s adorable you think you can though.

”I know contractors that aren’t expanding to MN and I went there once...MN is no place for me or businesses!!!”

Well done!  I am so grateful WI serves as our buffer to you nitwits.  Whew!!  :lol:

Who learned that?

Just saying, there's no good reason to go there except to fish. You responded with negative comments about me. That sounds like butthurt. I'll mail some preparation H to your shithole state if that helps. I'm not trying to be mean, just honest. :bc:

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Just saying, there's no good reason to go there except to fish. You responded with negative comments about me. That sounds like butthurt. I'll mail some preparation H to your shithole state if that helps. I'm not trying to be mean, just honest. :bc:

Holy shit.  :lol:

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

I could live in southeastern Idaho.or northwestern Wyoming.

I could live in any state with mountains.   Especially the west. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I could live in any state with mountains.   Especially the west. 

California has a shitload of mountains. I like it there but really don't think I would like to live there. 

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

These are carefully packaged facts that are stated in the most disingenuous manner and they are meant to shape an emotional response in their target group.

They are useless and posting them makes you a retard devoid of common sense 

You have changed in the last 6 months. You carry a lot of anger. 

There is no slicing this any other way. The shittiest shit holes around are Democrat run. High crime, lots of violence, gangs, and low incomes. What have democrats done in 50 years to fix this issue? Oh I know offer more government hand outs.